Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

This person demands that you off your head.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480460695677.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is not a Mao Pam image!

Barbarians all of you, who rude. Shufflin, off with their head

I want to be swim swim!

Off with your head!

Why do you want to be dead?

F

Reposting this for anyone else interested:

Episodes character list:

Nemurin's Adventure - Nemurin, Swim Swim, Fav

The Robot and the Nun - Sister Nana, Magicaloid 44, Weiss Winterprison, La Pucelle

Produced by the Peaky Angels - Yunael, Minael, Tama, and cameo from Ruler

Zombie Western - Hardgore Alice, Calamity Mary, Fav, Sister Nana, Weiss Winterprison

Magical Daisy Season Finale - Magical Daisy, Keek, Palette

Cherna Christmas - Cherna Mouse, Pechika and her little brother, Miyokata Nonako

A Wonderful Dream - Nemurin, Masked Wonder, Beautiful Calamity Mary

@nyanyan in N-city - everyone from Unmarked plus @nyanyan and Genopsycho

Playing With Top Speed - Top Speed, Yunael, Minael, Tama, and Swim Swim, and Ruler

Akane and her magical girl family - Akane and her magical girl family

A knight's Day Off - La Pucelle, Genopsycho, Melville

The Maid and the Mystery - Nokko-chan, Detick Bell

Illegal Magical Girl - Leonetta, RIpple, Top Speed, Pfle

The Memories of the Blue Magical girl - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Lapis Lazuline

Clantail and Friends - Clantail, Pfle, Shadow Gale

Everyone say hello to my perfect, beautiful, intelligent, kind, and absolutely not autistic waifu!

But Tepsekemei might be male user

Peaceful Days character list:

A Lone Knight's Batles - Snow White, La Pucelle

Top Speed's Top Speed - Top Speed, Ripple, Magicaloid 44

The Promise of a Magical Girl - La Pucelle, Snow White, Sister Nana, Weiss Winterprison

The Angels' Fan Club - Minael, Yunael

The Path to Leadership - Ruler

My True Prince - Sister Nana, Weiss Winterprison

Magical Girl Raising Project: The Anime! - Fav, Palette

Guns or Roses - Cranberry, Calamity Mary

Alice in Hardgore Land - Nemurin, Alice

I'm Tama, Nice to Meet You - Tama

Interview with Swim Swim - Swim Swim

worth it.

I bet Palette wanted to adapt all the episodes volumes and Fav wanted to adapt the series proper

Picked up.

What would be of Jokers if Mao Pam was there?

How fast would have she jobbed?

She jobs to Ace of Clubs

And finally, Episodes Phi character list:

The Goggles and the Tortoise - 7753, Mana, Tepsekemei

Fast Music - Tot Pop, Keek, Magical Daisy, Cranberry

To Surpass the Devil - Mao Pam, Cranberry SOON!!!!!

Rainbow Friendship - Postarie, Rain Pou

Beyond the Triangle - Princess Tempest, Princess Quake, Princess Inferno, Princess Deluge, Prism Cherry

Primulina Farinosa - Marika Fukuroi, Snow White

Three Sisters Raising Project: Restart - Puk Puck, Keek, Uluru, Premium Sachiko, Sorami Nanako

Have Our Real Lives Been Fulfilling - Kafuria, Osamu, Auro, Kokuri-chan

Fairy of the Examination Division - Hana, Filuru, Patricia, Tot Pop

Shogun Pukin's Case File - Pukin, Sonia Bean

The Blue Magical Girl is busy - Lapis Lazuline, Blue Dragon Panasu

I bet the Pure Elements shenanigans are gonna be pretty painful once Jokers is over

I want to ravage that autistic pussy.

So where do you guys think they're gonna end off next episode, I'd say they'll finish at the message from Cranberry

What kind of child designs her magical girl costume to be a demon in a swimsuit?

Such a shame that rock solid body was wasted on an autistic seven year old.

I reckon it will end With Cranberry unsure on whether to target, Swim Swim for killing Weiss or Ripple for killing Calamity Mary, then Fav tells Cranberry that Swim Swim has just killed Alice, with Cranberry smiling 'Its decided then'.

>create a mahou shounen character
>such characters are apparently very rare in-universe
>also give him the best design of the primary cast
>kill him off in the first act
Why?

An autistic one.

My guess is this.
So episode 11 we get Cranberry fight and 12 Ripple x Swimx2?
Seems a bit rushed, I'm fearing the worse. Lerche might drop the ball again.

She literally just pressed the randomize button.

Well the chapters aren't very long in arc 1, so a chapter an episode would be pretty well paced, considering a lot of the earlier episodes adapted side stories and chapters together

Can't let SW go unbroken.

Few things hurt more than a broken young love.

well in Deluge's case broken families work wonders for suffering as well

>The Promise of a Magical Girl
>Guns or Roses
>Alice in Hardgore Land
These sounds interesting.

DELET THIS.

>Crush and protector die.
>weird loli crawled to your school and die.
>got a insane mentor
>your last friend who you decided to protect by staying away from died
>another of your childhood friend die
>oh that one friend isn't dead but she just stabbed your charge.
>got arrested as one of the suspect.

so what's in queens? Marika dies?

NANIIII!!!!! don't please.. Marika is the best girl

That's not how you spell Filuru, though Marika is also really good

Its a shame pic related didn't happen when She fights Ripple again. As Ripple was wearing Top Speed's cloak.

It just seems like a huge waste of a character concept to me. It doesn't help that the one responsible for killing him was a generic psychopath with a design about as shitty as her personality and husky voice (think Nui from Kill la Kill for another such boring overpowered villain).
I dunno. If he had to die I feel like it should have been later. Moreover he landed a critical blow on his assailant but failed to finish her off, giving her ample time to counterattack, and for genre savvy readers/viewers that always feels like bullshit.

Also it pisses me off that no one suspected Cranberry of being bad after Winterprison revealed the chatlog (between her and Fav) concerning eliminated mahou shoujous dying for real. Not only was she unperturbed (suggesting she's a legit psycho) but by withholding that info she raised a giant "I'm a traitor" red flag.

SW as she's now is better so if La Pucelle and some others had to die for that then it's all good.

>Think the premise sounds dumb
>End up watching it anyways and getting hooked
>Lurking in the thread 24/7 now
>About to peek at the LN
What happened to me

If characters like La Pucelle Alice, Top Speed and Swim Swim. didn't die. Ripple and Snow White wouldn't be as great as they are now in future arcs.

I mean to be fair, the La Pucelle vs. Cranberry fight scene in the Anime was completely Anime-Original, so we really had no idea how the fight went in the LN.

I thought his death was powerful when I read it, since it came in just like that. The effect it had on SW was also a good read to me.

It also subverts the fact that a character like La Pucelle tends to survive longer due to Childhood Friend stuff, so when I read his death in the LN pretty early, I felt sad, and that's what I think it's going for.

Also, the multitudes of side stories of him make me miss him

Hey, don't hate on Megumi Ogata.

That sounds like a good idea.

>Ripple
>great
Yeah, her personality got better but the rest not so much.

Are you one of those who dislike sw?

Tch

Someone kills boipuccelle's family while they visit his grave.

Feminine girl penis (male) (turtle).

someone goes after her cute muggle friends

Marika a shit anyway, she gotta pay for her crimes in dragging Mimi.

literal blowjob

Mimi is strong enough that she didn't actually need to stick with her, she could have left

I know how you feel, I usually start every Magical Girl series each season but specifically decided to skip this one because of the whole Battle Royale premise. Started anyway around ep 08, started reading the novels already. I don't even know why, I hate grimdark shit where everyone dies.

The LN's great. The author gets REALLY creative in the ways people kill each other. Also the Land of Magic is really interesting too.

If anything she's way stronger than the rest of the scrubs in JOKERS.

To be fair, this series doesn't seem so grimdark to me.

It definitely has its moments, but it also has its lighthearted moments too. Not everything is built for despair is what I'm saying.

I mean, the good guys get shit thrown at them, but the bad guys also get shit thrown at them too.

Not to mention, I kinda feel like this series has a very positive outlook, despite all that's happening. "Magical Girl in You" kinda gave me that vibe.

I feel like this series, to me, is the right mix of a dark Magical Girl series, but also a positive one... if that... makes sense?

Please without teleporting items she be in the same shit.

Everyone could have their own teleporting item with 4d bag, so it's not like it's exclusive to Pythie's power.

what I like about the series and where it differs from Grimdark shows is it doesn't reject the traditional thought of what a magical girl is supposed to be, in the end of the day, being a magical girl is all about helping people, despite all the shit that goes on, Magical Girl in You is a great example of that, it doesn't have a cynical message or worldview.

Pythie is a loot whore.

yeah but Pythie can also make people appear out of nowhere with any item they desire in the ideal location with full knowledge of the situation before being warped in, so its pretty different

Well yeah the dark part isn't drawn out or dramatized, it is treated very naturally as many things in the series and the world always moved on. It give us a feeling that the world is wide too.

I wasn't really so hot on the premise, but it mesmerized me after the first few episodes, despite the carnage. If the other Arcs actually are better, then I don't know what I'll do.

Interesting thing to hear.

Holy shit! SW killed four people in just one chapter.

I wasn't expecting this to happen.

No one know what they are getting into. No one is prepared enough. And she can get whatever she needed even if her preparation doesn't met what she need.

Shufflin's don't count user, otherwise everyone in that room probably just got a hyper increased kill count

Snow is still untainted for now. Shufflin's don't count.

Shufflin lives matter, even the wimpy ones.

It still has the same physical feeling and some psychological effects user, she might have nightmares of herself cutting the magical girls she was hunting.

then you gotta call all MGs in Jokers mass murderers

I'm sure she's way more broken inside already where the point of that matters anymore.

The heads of the maidens?
Aye, their maidenheads!

Now I remember why Tama looked so familiar and I wanted her to be happy!

How could I even forget about this resemble in the first place.

Sure! Just the head?

There's no spasming. I'm sure she's just trying to become taller or training her neck.

Spasming is for people who have some desire to live left.

>Everyone gave up on Tama.
>Teachers gave up on Tama.
>Friends gave up on Tama.
>Her siblings gave up on Tama.
>Her parents gave up on Tama.

So far I'm not seeing much of a positive outlook, but then again we just had the episode where Top Girl was murdered, that hit hard.
The thing I'm looking forward to the most is actual worldbuilding with magic instead the usual anime case of "suddenly, magic. don't question it". Nanoha, a series I absolutely love, teased it ~10 years ago but never delivered because Vivio took over the entire franchise and I will forever hate her for that but this is not the place to discuss that. Nothing of that has been in the anime or the first half of the first novel so far but based on the bits and pieces of spoilers I've seen here LoM shenanigans are coming soon?

>I gave up on Tama

LOM shenanigans begin in the 2nd arc and take off in the 3rd arc

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480460695677.webm
I miss him.

They really take you in layer by layer.

First Arc we're from an outsider's perspective, all newbie magical girls.

Second Arc we get hints and pieces of a larger world, and see it unravel

Third Arc we hit it off, with direct confirmation via an actual veteran Magical Girl from LoM

Fourth Arc pretty much brings us deeper into the onion.

From what Translator-Kun said, aside from returning survivors, all new characters in the 5th Arc are from LoM

as for the positive outlook its the way the show, and the novels frame the concept of being a magical girl, its not viewed as dumb to prioritize helping people, Top Speed went back in that fight knowing that she had a possibility of dying, but did it anyway so she could help people, and the show doesn't frame it as a stupid decision.
Also from the 3rd arc
She is their leader. Some leader she was… Letting many of her team get killed. However, she was still their leader.

And great leaders triumph in the face of danger.

A city is about to be destroyed, villains are rampaging, and nobody is thinking about the one thing they should be thinking about.

Just do the right thing.

Wedin was afraid to die.

But if she doesn’t do anything, everyone will die. Despite all the politics Mana’s talking about, despite all the suffering they’ve endured, despite everything else that mattered.

If there was one thing Wedin learned from all those Magical Girl shows she watched,

Just do the right thing.

There is a chance that they’ll fail. However, if they don’t do anything, they will fail. Right now, nobody in town knows what will happen.

Right now, people need heroes.

All this time, Wedin had been a fan of Magical Girl series, but this is the kind of test that determines whether or not she was a true Magical Girl.

So that’s what it means.

No matter how much suffering you endure, no matter how much you’ll have to lose, the one thing that springs to mind, to keep fighting on…

Believe in the Magical Girl in you.
one of my favorite moments, Wedin is best girl

>LoM shenanigans are coming soon?

Translator-kun mentioned that the fanbook has a huge section specifically dedicated to LOM and how this works as whole.
But regarding this I wouldn't count on a translation anytime soon before the novels and the extra material like episodes, etc. are done.
If by shenanigans you mean getting more involved in the story? ACES, the next volume brings you this and it will have repercussions leading up to QUEENS, to be released this December.

even before then in Limited and Jokers we have tons of LOM shenanigans

>The Robot and the Nun - Sister Nana, Magicaloid 44, Weiss Winterprison, La Pucelle

>La Pucelle is there for some reason

I hope she's the voice of reason that tells Nana she's being jewed only to get ignored

nah, she and Magicaloid are invited to dinner at Nana and Winterprison's place and Magicaloid tell him she thinks that Nana is retarded and La Pucelle says he doesn't think so, then Magicaloid says thats because he's also probably in love and teases him about it

I fucking hate Pythie.

We all do.

Why do the good die young?

For some reason this post just gave me the mental image of La Pucelle trying to sit down on a chair and her tail getting in the way. Thank you for making me laugh.

everyone does user, but she's great as a meme, RIP best girl

He's in a better place
Maybe. Who knows?

The next step is acceptance

And then the japs prefer fucking Rain Pou over her.

Does it get confirmed she is a male turtle in a side-story? 7753 just considered the possibilty and didn't want to use her goggles to find out.

I'll never understand their taste, Postarie and Rain Pou are definitely not the top arc 3 characters, they're not even in the top 3 of the Student Group, thats Wedin, Tepsekemei, and Kuru-Kuru Hime

nah, it's mostly the last sympathetic nerve impulses. No higher thought involved

Two bombs weren't enough.

Nah, we just like to joke about it.

Exactly, and when it comes to pairs Mana and Hana alongside Pukin and Sonia were better.

Postarie wasn't even meant to be there and just did her best to help her friend.
She didn't deserve to turn be diced into paste.

I'm still mad that Hana lived just long enough to have her ear amputated and give us a small amount of hope.

>She didn't deserve to turn be diced into paste.
Didn't mean to include the "turn". I originally worded it differently and forgot to delete it.

I'm not saying Postarie is bad, I actually like her, its just I don't think she's better than other arc 3 characters, I don't like Rain Pou though