You're the man now dawg

>You're the man now dawg

First for perona best grill

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

So this makes Hunter x Hunter the second oldest on Jump?
The fuck.

Does dragon Ball super count?

No. That's not even running in WSJ. It's in V-Jump

Where will wsj go now user?

He's not "that" lonely yet

In like two or three years maybe.

>So this makes Hunter x Hunter the second oldest on Jump?
Yes.

Also, when Gintama ends, HQ will be the third oldest

It's lonely at the top. Without One Piece WSJ would have nothing. Sure there are some good series but they always get axed almost without warning or they end naturally without becoming too popular and there's just a huge dry spell of shit manga to take its place.

Shouldn't that be Hunter X Hunter

Can you even count HxH that fucking manga is hardly ever on publication. I don't think it should be placed next to One Piece and other manga that have gone uninterrupted for 20 years plus. Togashi is a lazy faggot.

No One Piece started publication in 97.

HxH started back in 98.

I have a feeling One Piece is going to end on a milestone year but 5 years seems too short and 10 years seems too long (Also I'd be afraid of Oda's health by that point)

I honestly don't know which one will end first - HxH or OP. One Piece is a series that can outlive basically any shounen series in wsj right now, but the hiatus x hiatus situation is absurd.

Definitely One Piece

I wouldn't put it past Togashi to just up and rush HxH to an ending just because he got bored of it. Not saying this is exactly what he did with YYH but it was part of the reason why it ended how it ended. He can't handle the pressure of writing consistently and seems to get bored easily.

I don't think One Piece will end even if Oda dies. They will continue to milk One Piece forever.

Ignoring hiatus issues OP is further along the story

HxH opened itself up for much more than what we knew

One Piece can effectively "end". The franchise itself though will never die, like Dragon Ball or Naruto right now. It's too big at this point. I fully expect Oda to be almost forced into drawing a new generation pilot or movie so that they can continue with a new band of pirates.

Hell the Naruto anime still hasn't ended past the manga yet.

One Piece is going to end first because we know that the end is in sight. It may take a while for that end to come but it's actually happening. The pieces of the final puzzle are in place and now they just have to get them.

HxH I don't even know what's happening in the future there

You make no fucking sense. This is always how Jump have operated. so I don't get why this generation is different last.

I just hope that he doesnt start rushing things like a mad man.

but there is so much content and stuff to explain that i expect the worst

Beyond the current arc, find Gons great great great grandfather i guess

If Togashi took no breaks and if Shimabukuro had not been arrested, the big three would be:
> One Piece
> HunterxHunter
> Leader Takeshi
Think about it. Naruto and Bleach were just lucky.

"The Big Three" was only ever a term referring to the three Shonen series that sold the best in the west. You're an idiot.

yeah and those would be the best sellers in the west

One Piece has never been so popular in the west. Actually, Death Note and FMA are more famous.

so the current big three is what? opm, snk and tokyo ghoul?

There is no big three anymore. Big three is a historical term, referring to the three WSJ anime that exploded in popularity and were the heads of the fansubbing boom a decade and a bit ago. It's specifically referring to them because they were the big three things that got the vast majority of anime fans started in that era. It's not just a catch-all term for the most popular shonen manga.

>current big three
There's no such a thing.