TRUMP NET NEUTER

ITT: it's okay to say you're wrong. the end of net neutrality means the end of intellectual freedom on the internet, and let's face it, most of the USA is still too uncivilised to have good education institutions around the country. this is class warfare on the rural poor

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/trump-net-neutrality-repeal-internet-rules-fcc-free-latest-news-ajit-pai-a8067811.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Brinkley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amerimutts have been wrong since the repeal of the Fairness Doctrine. Those on the right should be hunted for sport and denied every basic human right for being so fucking stupid and voting for these faggots every fucking time.

I know we all fucking hate each other but we all are on the same side of this right? We cant let this shit get taken away

>fairness doctrine
you amerifats know about this guy right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Brinkley

yes

Do you know what "blind loyalty" is?

Yes we are

>Thinking Title II is a good idea
>mysides.jpg

>end of intellectual freedom on the internet
>intellectual
>internet
LOL

I know nothing about him. What about him?

>this is class warfare on the rural poor
Are you telling me that poor People and niggers won't be able to afford internet? I love Trump now

Fucking kill yourself for even trying to troll with this kike nonesense

Kek

>Sup Forumstards support massive telcom kike corporations in collusion against the citizens simply because le reddit and other lefties are for net neutrality
the ironing

Sup Forums's been pro-kike since the election.
>le Sup Forums isn't one person maymay
The place has been flooded with shills to the point where the culture has almost permanently changed. Go say something bad about Trump in any thread. Anything. True, false, doesn't matter. This shithole has been bought.

John Brinkley was a failed medical student who launched a 'doctor startup' of putting testicles from goats into men to cure impotency. He did this obviously from a backwater shitty village and got thousands of people to move to his shitty village where he became god-king thanks to his entertainment radio station. He even had at one point the most powerful radio tower in the world, in Mexico along the border, since he was banned from broadcasting in the USA. He also ran for governor and almost won thanks to his radio station

of course they probably teach you 'you can do anything' in school rather than cultural history

his case was involved in the early formation of the Fairness Doctrine. anyway tldr yeah America has been fucked for a long time

I actually hate this board now.

How about Microsoft gibs me moni for all their bullshit bandwidth vampire "updates" for "security", "app update", "monthly CIA bullshit update". Fuck you you goddamn poo in loo CEO nigger give back bill gates when windows was based with windows XP. I cant shit talk the newest xbox without the india street shitting defense force calling me a sonybro hater.

A more credible source than the Independent would be nice.

Fuck off with these threads. Fuck net neutrality and fuck you. In what fucking world.is it a good idea to let the government stick it's fat hands in another part of daily life. Especially when it's supposed to solve a problem that doesn't even exist.

fixed it for you

Says the brainlet who has never once had internet without net neutrality. Why don’t you move to China if you dislike it so much.

Could you be a more obvious shill, you faggot?

Not a fan of this I admit

Do you understand what NN is?

So many faggots, shills and kikes in these threads.

Use the Oxford comma, you illiterate fuck

Cool argument, newfag.

>NN threatened under Obama
>Sup Forums fought back, even had game threads for the hearings
>NN threatened under Trump
>BASED KEK MUH CORPORATIONS EPIC XDDDD, SO WHAT IF Sup Forums DIES I CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO r/The_Donald!

fuck I fucking hate USA so fucking much, nothing good has come from your fucking retarded politicians. the cancer of the world, the root of all evil.

fuck you so fucking much UH!

You've got larger problems Sven

Now I know you're a shill. You're hurting your cause more than helping it. Fyi

I agree. Fuck our politics. Its ruined much, but damn we're trying.

Net neutrality dying would be the first clearly visible nail in the coffin for the west.

Getting rid of Net neutrality IS the Government about to stick its "fat hands into another part of daily life you fucking half-retarded dipshit Trumpcuck. Jesus Christ.

So you are saying he's only been alive since 2015?

Could be a more obvious Russia-bot Trumpcuck?

We didn't need the laws before then, was sort of defacto

So many Trumpcuck, Putin-bot, rural and suburban retards in this thread. Shouldn't you be supporting a Pedophile because MUH LIBTERDS BUHURT!! RREE!!

I said it a couple weeks ago and I will say it again: Net neutrality is normie leddit soyboy cuck bullshit. Reddit normies are shilling for net neutrality, so I am against it. That's all I need to know. As long as those people don't get what they want, all is well in the world.

This is the future you chose you faggots.

No, we didn't need the laws before then because Netflix lobbied King Nigger because they didn't want to pay what they owe. It's a completely made up problem

0/10

>because they didn't want to pay what they owe
To be fair they were getting completely fucked. Removing NN opens the doors for horrific shit.

Fucking lel. You go with the Russia bot angle now? You guys have been trying to fit in here for what.. two years now? You still stand out like sore thumbs.

You do realize the concept of net neutrality has been in place in the USA since the internet’s inception, right? You’re the newfag if you don’t recall Sup Forums flipping out when the libs wanted this very thing back around 2012. I know this board has been killed by reddit, but I’d hoped the average user wasn’t 2016 fresh like you.

Not like it matters either way, it is only about Burgerstania.

>implying any of this matters after Obama handed over control of the internet to international government entities
fuck off and die corporate shill, nobody cares about your stupid fucking cause or your internet speeds.

wtf I want the FCC to control the internet now. Go suck a dick

I don't care about corporate cock sucking burgers anymore, if it comes here I'll keep escaping through VPNs. But the fact that there is even support from regular people for this is blowing my fucking mind. What happened to shit like "not being tricked when they rebrand SOPA"?
Bluepilled trash, all of you.

Would you rather Comcast decide to charge an extra 24.99/month to access pol?

>sucking off (((Comcast)))
>literally wants Sup Forums to die or be censored because Reddit exists

We hated you the entire time

Shills got those scripts lined up and ready to go!

I'd rather the government and the company that own it keep its solutions to itself.

Not an argument.

btw fuck the FCC too.

>comes here I'll keep escaping through VPNs
Without NN, isps could just block all traffic they couldn't parse and read

Cool argument

Yes, but better than alternative at the moment

>this is class warfare on the rural poor

Who is paying you, faggot?

It actually is. Because without net neutrality, the FTC will be in charge of the internet....LIKE THEY ALWAYS WERE.

Think of it this way. The government always names shit the opposite of what they actually are:

Patriot Act
Affordable Care Act
Net Neutrality

yeah comcast is redpilled just like you xd

>Sorry but the site you are trying to access a part of the Time Warner family.
>Please wait in queue or consider visiting some of these sponsored sites to get instant access to similar content.
>Otherwise you may choose to upgrade your plan to get expedited access to 3rd party websites for only an extra 39.99/month(For the first 3 months)

Hey reddit

>LIKE THEY ALWAYS WERE.
Then that part won't change will it? Without NN, there's nothing to keep att from ramming it up your ass with data caps and website restrictions and just about every kike move they can imagine

We are fucked no matter what.
Net neutrality = 1984 and thought police
Not net neutrality = Pepsi presents The Internet (c)

>le comcast meme

You faggots just want this shit, so if a democrat ever gets in power, they can shut down wrong think sites like Sup Forums or Infowars.

Um, no sweetie. What was to stop them from doing that for the last 25 years?

So now that net neutrality hasn't passed what is the difference between the internet now, than what it was 10 minutes ago, 1 day ago, 1 year ago, 10 years ago or 20 years ago?

It's not "Net Neutrality hasn't passed", it's "Net Neutrality is not kill"

Nothing

Yeah I remember when Obama shut down Sup Forums after he maintained net neutrality.

Stop falling for this divide-and-conquer tribalist bullshit.

The government now cannot step in and fuck over the internet providers for charging heavy usage.

Netflix and google btfo

>Um, no sweetie. What was to stop them from doing that for the last 25 years
user pls. The world isn't the same place it was 25 years ago. You think (((they))) would just allow you to continue viewing right wing material?

>So now that net neutrality hasn't passed
>I have no idea what's going on

>Netflix
>internet providers
Good job retard

They are 85% white Pablo, we are 56%. Our problems are much larger.

Yet they're still so much worse off

You stupid fuck
He is saying the ISPs can charge Netflix for clogging up their lines with their shitty TV shows.
Which is how this all started in the first place because they went and sucked King Nigger's dick to stop that. Now, they have to pay what they owe.

This is good if you don't get all your news from reddit, one of the most corporate sites in the world.

>King Nigger's dick
Your whole argument doesn't make sense. Obama tried to kill NN

The end of net neutrality means you will get served more bullshit how they going to build a wall while being 20% white. Somewhat like CDU in Germany.

Australia has had NN laws for decades and it didnt stop the main service provider from getting a monopoly all over the country.

In fact, the government made it so other companies couldnt build their own networks.

Doesn't sound like a reason to make it easier for them

Highest market cap corporations all support net neutrality. Market cap of Google is almost ten times higher than charter

They're all a bunch of super kikey fucks, but in this our interests align

>You do realize the concept of net neutrality has been in place in the USA since the internet’s inception
Incorrect.

the rural poor are the ones that put trump in office. in some ways this only helps the already prospering liberal areas and will only further widen the gap, since this will continue to dumb down said rural dipshits, while city folk will continue to actually support things like public/higher ed. in other words, i look forward to the children of trumpcucks working for my kids & I for many years to come!

>Before Net Neutrality
Stormfront and Daily Stormer are online.
>After Net Neutrality
Stormfront and Daily Stormer get taken down, Chans probably next.

>Google, Facebook, Twitter backed Net Neutrality

Yep, tear it down. Take it back and tear it up into pieces.

this is so cringey I actually had to stop reading half way through. keep suckin corporate dick

Netflix getting fucked is not horrific shit, plebbit fag

FCC isn't about control/regulation of internet you dumb shill. It's about control/regulation of ISPs. It's the ISPs who want to control/regulate internet.

That had nothing to do with NN you retard

This is incorrect.

And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes.

>but in this our interests align
Not really. My interests are the opposite of jewgle and facebook

>hurr durr pleb
You're either a shill or are so retarded you need to be immediately euthanized. I don't give a fuck about Netflix. I give a fuck about still being able to access all parts and services of the web without having to pay extra arbitrary fees. I care about isps not blocking any and all traffic they can't read. I care about preventing censorship on a global scale.
Dumb. Fuck.

Those telecom kike corporations are literally ON YOUR SIDE.
>I'm going to fight teh ebil corps by supporting the same things they do!!!
lol plebbit.

you are an idiot though so who cares