The LARP before the storm

Can we talk about these threads?

Wtf is exactly going on here? Seems like a nugget of truth overcome by a mountain of LARP mixed with some mental illness

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it just coincidence that just as Frank dissapeared, this nigger shows up?
Q=Frank 100 fucking percent.

Anyone who has posted in any of those threads needs to be permanently banned. Such a pointless unfunny larp, it wasn't interesting to begin with and is even more cringe now.

Read the summaries

This.

MEME THE Qs

meme them

Agreed

A brilliant LARP, possible the best ever posted on here.

bearing in mind someone posted a thread on here the day before Q appeared breaking down LARP threads, how they come up with them, key ingredients, the ambiguity of statements worded as questions etc.

They even said a LARP was coming that would keep the hacked minds of the weakest on the right occupied beyond the weekend, even they must be astounded that it's still alive.

zero predictions made, many facts twisted to fit the claims made, it's so obviously a fake from start to finish, but many are so desperate to believe, so invested in the whole charade that they have literally turned their backs on reality.

Very disturbing that people on the right can be tricked so easily, and controlled too, yes I'll say it, many good anons have indeed fallen under a spell and are being controlled by Soros shills, incredible.

Cringe tier, this is how you know its that bitch tits LARPer, offering the same vague questions we already know the answers too, but in a different format. Fuck off with this shit

It's just t_d transplants sperging out

TURN OFF THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA

All the "regulars" there get so damn defensive when you ask any question

I'm really surprised the mods have allowed 469 fucking threads to be posted

Indeed some of what I see in there is genuine truth, but it's buried under tons and tons of garbage. Seems like more of a secret club than anything else. Will there be some end result of it? Are they compiling their information in a way that will give them something to say for themselves afterwards? I sure fucking hope so because these people are really 1000% investes in their threads with not much to show for it.

It is a cult and we are being raided.

Can we talk about these "can we talk bout dis larp" threads?

Jesus just ignore them.

faggot retard

fucking mossad george webb tier psyops bullshit is what it is. MODS need to fucking shitcan these garbage threads before it's too late. it'll be a huge pain in the ass otherwise.

Q isn't some insider. He just knows what's going on and anyone who's surprised by everything he has asked was blind to begin with. Society doesn't fail unless it is designed to fail. That's all Q is telling people but in the form of a bunch of random questions when there's probably millions more. It's a pointless effort.

is Sup Forums not working right and being hella slow for anyone else?

>a nugget
Let's not exaggerate

me too

I haven't seen Anon5 around spewing his self-righteous bullshit. I bet Q is just him under a new name. That guy is so fucking full of himself, and people were getting sick of hearing his "Intel drop"s that were just crockpots of bullshit.

Yes

What does Q think of this

same here

this is the most plausible theory.

he loves the attention, but his old character was getting too much hate, so he made a new one.

like somebody creating a new toon in an MMO RPG

I’m telling you this as un-ironically as possible.
GO TO SLEEP

A banana unripening

This the future face of Sup Forums and it is beautiful.

eat shit and die stupid cunt

Nah man look on the bright side, it's a containment thread for retards, namefag cancer, and shills who get it's a joke and troll along. Sup Forums isn't even right wing board, the right just hates niggers at this point in history so we tag along and fuel the fire.

Why do you care? Most threads are pointless. Who are you to judge what conversations are worthy? Are we Twitter now?

There's no truth. The original threads were some larper 'Q' saying when the commies rioted on November 4 it was going to turn into the day of the rope. Noverber 4 came and went, no happening so the larper said 'the plans have changed'.

Most people at the point saw it was a larp and left, leaving only dumbass booomers who bought it. The threads have turned into a damn cult.

Yup

>zero predictions made, many facts twisted to fit the claims made, it's so obviously a fake from start to finish, but many are so desperate to believe, so invested in the whole charade that they have literally turned their backs on reality.
>Very disturbing that people on the right can be tricked so easily, and controlled too, yes I'll say it, many good anons have indeed fallen under a spell
This pretty well sums it up, h***ening threads make this board virtually unreadable quite often, combined with the ever-changing bait and slide threads. But that wasn't organic larp / investigation. It was entirely manufactured, I would bet, by a round-the-clock staff.

I've stopped believing most of the stuff that gets posted here, sadly. Like don't get me wrong, Jews gotta go and all, my attitude hasn't changed - this place has just been a sewer for the past couple years. It's extremely low quality discussion with far too much disruption being brought by malicious actors.

pic unrelated

Delet this

It's all just an autistic outlet for them. I feel like they are nicely contained so better to let it be, I think.

The mossad/CIA is behind this shit and they are trying to do *something* to Sup Forums. Since the /cbts/ threads started the shills have been growing in number and a lot of retards are coming over here.
My guess is (((they))) are slowly trying to replace Sup Forums users with bots and subhumans.

Reddit containment threads

Stop posting, idiot.

Add this to the bake niggah

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen.
Log on, Scotty. An user first got curious about this Baker

Union pwning the bake
Poison Co-Opted Bread
Hope somebody reads the real operative's messages
before they named them "Q" and does a compare
unionfags know it's real RIGHT AWAY and turn on "IGNORE"

Two operatives logged on and CBTS purposely ignored the alert.

This is one of them. The other got lost.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
not in the union
not in the union
4 bread 0 replies
nothing there
nothing there
the unionfag
no Antibot unionshill
instant reply
user request no Antibot
immediate reply
wtf? No wonder the wetback uses memeflag.
unionfag meeting call
again
tripfag buggery
tripfag buggery
proves Bookman samefag
union runs the bots (pic related)
makes note of union pwnery
tries simple reasoning

Why they ignored the operative
proves the 4 10 20 in a photo from last FEBRUARY

gives up
gets it
gets it
gets it
Cap ain't sauce.
gets the samefaggery
gets it
gets it
gets it
woked

is there some kind of common denominator? maybe yall live in the south bay or what? we are all extra handsome?

shit quality m8

Anyone else in their current thread? A few shitposts in there and they think the CIA is coming down on them.

q=frank=user(insertnumber)=victoryofshit=psyops

Now you want to censor people because you either have no clue what they are talking about, or you don't want them talking about it.

Anons don't censor other Anons.
We leave that to the establishment.

You are everything you claim not to be.

This. The original Q post was almost all 1-line vagueness or suggestive questions just like the sort anon5 loves.

>ID: HillaryBot
You can't make this stuff up. Tell Brock I'm going to rape his corpse

Post literally anything that's criticism of the "information" being unclear and:
>Y.y.your just a shill!

Since yesterday frequently 504 gateway timeouts (cloudflare). Infinity slow as hell too. Only these two sites affected. Accessible via proxy. Funny how that comes to be.

Agreed. They aren't bringing their best.

yeah

god damn it.

fucking normies.

A trait of a cult is that complete loyalty is demanded of the followers. Dissent and criticism are not permitted. Those who dissent will be marginalized, excluded from decision-making and demonized.

If the leaders cannot get rid of the dissenters they will be isolated and given a name. They will be “the troublemakers” or “the grumblers”.

I would love a rolling general to keep track of the current happenings - in fact I'll wrote a quick one up for posterity.
But yeah these threads are so stale, reposting old links to older links, dead threads and a few memes. they don't pick up on big sotries, they do no investigation - I'm not sure what's going on.

It could be a crowd of 15-20 paranoid newfag nerds, it's definately filled out by shills who want to shift the agenda. Some good info, some disinfo and some large gaps. Not sure why it's still up.

HAPPENINGS: DO NOT FORGAT

-Las Vegas Shooting - No more info
-Oil Pipeline leaks
-Merkel fails to make govt - EU panic
-Zimbabwe
-Saudi coup! Goes mostly unreported
-Israel shifts foreign policy: Lebanon
-Intelligence Community in chaos
-Deep State in Chaos
-Fake News
-Weinstein & sex scandals (fake news)
-Uranium One
-Clinton Foundation
-Catalan "independence"
-Myanmar, pipeline & ISIS
-Soros - antifa
-G00lag Facecuck Twatter hide opposition posts
-Alternative media, alternative internet
-Bitcoin can't stop rising
and so on
and so on
please post more happenings i've forgotten. only we can fight the memory hole

'You just need to read the past 300 threads to get an understanding.' is my favorite.

>Post literally anything that's criticism of the "information" being unclear and
Naw senpai nobody does that.
They just yell LARP Boomer schizo cult and then wonder why we yell back at them.

it's fine now for me but idk Sup Forums does that sometime

So the threads are for disgusting boomers? Also why are these disgusting bugmen coming to Sup Forums at all?

Wrong

Fucking WRONG

It's JUST READ THE 6000000 THREADS GOY

No good questions. Just retards screaming about boomers. Sad. Not huge.

>we

jonestown yourselves.

Or rather should I say anons asking what they've found or what the purpose is are immediately blacklisted as shills and bots

STFU you schizo Boomer LARP cultist

back to normal now :)

Of course! Because Boomer LARP schizo cult hurr Durr.

Same in bolan

Go on then sum up CBTS in one sentence, bet you fucking can't

PLEASE NEWS ABOUT user PIC RELATED?

he ded

the fact that they always use the same pic for their OP is proof it's dodgy to me
every other general ends up with organic OP images based on current events or whatever injoke has spread like wildfire due to the friction from the constant circle jerking, the fact that this hasn't happened proves one person is making the generals and occam's razor leads me to believe he has an ulterior motive

It's this new age Q group, Tracy beanz, etc.

>Talk about the threads

Really I don't know why they've gone on so long, I guess people waiting for a happening, but there's better shit to do, even on Sup Forums

People got too hopeful just cause they think they're out of the woods, but the deep state is very real, still exists and Trump will not unseat them from power without an act of God.

What we really need to go back to doing is our old stock in trade, memes

And we must chase the normies out again

It's not the boomer's fault, we just need them to go somewhere else for the time being

YES it was slow as hell but not just Sup Forums also 4plebs and desuarchive too. somethings going on

just tell me what justifies over nearly five hundred fucking threads. if it is so important there MUST be a rolling general at all times then you should be able to simply and succinctly explain yourself.

>he thought super Hitler was coming back
God I love Americans. Truly some of the most retarded people on earth

yikes!

I posted a thread about it and got called a faggot. Awesome.

I'd still poke Tracey in the ol' turd cutter.

>The threads have turned into a damn cult.
This

Seriously, what are we still doing here... Let's go raid the retarded boomers and new age cunts

>pic unrelated
Not necessarily

Working fine for me. Gitgud internet, dweeb.

Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

The cancer spreads...

they all use memeflag

this fat bitch must have been the one that posted her feet claiming to be working for trump staff on another larp thread , everyone said it was franks mom

I had this when I was a kid the sleep onset one anyway.would just feel like I was up endlessly shrinking down to nothing.

I think the worst part is people namefagging and injecting themselves and their personas into the delusion

Like they need to have signatures to identify themselves in this shit

Nothing will change until more people admit:

1. it's a VOTL pleiadian cult.
2. it's a nonstop raid.