Next jojo

What do you think will happen after Jojolion? Araki himself said he would stop at around 60, but there's still some time to do stuff

ZA WARRO

>Araki
>Ever stopping JoJo
It keeps printing money for him.
Honestly I'd love it if they erased the events of Star Ocean, I sort of want to see part 4 Josuke again.

>star ocean
josuke4 is the only MC without the joestar/dio star on its back while giorno could have resisted the part 6 reset in some way like in the light novel

cyberpunk JJBA with classical music as stand names
>Ode to Joy
>Ride of the Valkyrie
>1812
>Queen of the Night
>Lohengrin
>Nessun Dorma
>Ultimate stand is Mozart: Requiem

you know your soul needs this to happen.

Parts 1-3 form a trilogy about the Stone Mask and the feud between the Joestar bloodline and Dio Brando.

Parts 4-6 form a trilogy about the Stand Arrow, children of the first three JoJos, and the legacy of DIO.

If there is a Part 9 it stands to reason that it would follow and complete themes established and explored in 7 and 9 so what might those be?

* 7 and 8

I'm almost caught up on Jojolion and oh my god Joshuu is the worst """protagonist""" in this series

I had to take a break reading the chapter where his mom comes back and he's an absolute ass to her

is his stand the way it is because he's obviously got a screw loose?

Hamon,Spin and Stand Using Ultimate Pillar Men Requiem

I say go full sci-fi. I want JoJo in a more distant future and in space.

Does Doppio's dick get bigger as Diavolo?

>In the hall of the Mountain King
>In the court of the Crimson King
this cant be a simple coincidence

>sci-fi crime lord acting as the Diavolo of the alternate universe
Kek wills it.

but the thing about Jojo is the series takes place in realistic settings, the world is very close to ours but with very bizarre things happening.

By the time part 8 finishes and part 9 starts we'll probably all be living in space anyway

>implying meme drive is not going to drastically change our world in the next 3 years, just in time for a new JJBA part and making it taking part in deep space realistic.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Red Planet

Part 9 should take place in the Olympics

Doppio is italian for Double
So i guess it makes sense but with the opposites inverted

Why do people like Diavolo so much if the battle between him & Giorno was so one sided, and (from what I've heard, I'm still reading through Part 5) he doesn't even get that much screentime?

I'm genuinely curious, what draws you guys to him?

That image is perfect actually. I've been looking at JoJo chapter names and stuff trying to translate them myself just for a bit of fun, I'm not learning Japanese or anything. The only one I've really been confused about is the title of the Vanilla Ice arc

亜空の瘴気 ヴァニラ・アイス (Akū no Shōki Vanira Aisu)

The wiki translates it as "The Mist of Emptiness, Vanilla Ice" but it looks like mist (Shōki) actually translates to "miasma", which IS literally mist, but can also mean "a sense of dread" or "a heavy atmosphere", which makes more sense in regards to Vanilla Ice himself IMO. Any actual nip speakers who wanna explain/tell me I'm retarded?

>josuke4 is the only MC without the joestar/dio star on its back

[citation needed]

>you will never impregnate pucci

I'd like to see Araki take another crack at a female Joestar lead, but would also be perfectly fine with another male Joestar. I'd love to see a more natural setting, like an African jungle, or a snowy mountain location, anything where nature thrives over urban landscapes, streets & cities.

I'd also like to see a Joestar who's sort of similar to Funny Valentine, where their intentions aren't exactly evil or really heroic

>he's not affected by the curse

:DDDD

Neither is Joseph

oh man, what are cosplays for

sort of exception if you dont count his serious mental and physical illness, that hit him even with some hamon training

He WAS affected by the curse though. He has fever so his mother took him to the hospital but it was snowing so they crashed or something. It was then that he met that guy with the shitty hairstyle that inspired him.

bara tiddies

Just caught up on Jojolion
fuck
now I don't know what to do with myself
any interesting theories on who the quadruped was? looked awkwardly similar to Johnny desu

o shit excuse the reatard
so that leaves up to one person
or a new jojo

there are at least 2 other villains with bigger tits why would anyone choose that dirty haired basement dweller

He WAS affected by the curse though. He had a pretty bad fever so his mother took him to the hospital but it was snowing so they crashed or something. It was then that he met that guy with the shitty hairstyle that inspired him.

> another female JoJo
Yes please.

stop Pucci is pure

Then Part 10 would be an epilogue that mixes the three trilogies?

Something like Eyes of Heaven?

>five dios

>this time we have TEN DIOS

>he doesn't want five dios

Do you think we will get a special intro next episode. I think so

>9 Jojos

agreed
need another Jolyne-tier protagonist

what is this, kingdom hearts

>his serious mental and physical illness

He's like 90 in Part 4
of course he's frail as fuck

also pic related

i'd like a daughter of Dio but with a decent personality and a punchghost that isn't broken but a bit unconventional like Stone free

Lisa-Lisa 2.0 please.

Oh, I'm an dummy, I thought his sickness was him getting his stand powers, I'd never even considered that.

....I'm not the only one who was expecting some sort of weird timeloop at the end of Part 4 am I?

If Araki stops after 8 (I doubt it though), then I wouldn't mind side stories from the original universe

unpopular opinion:
dio is the best character because something something good intentions and not something something daddy issues

Hardly.

>Diego laid an egg before his apparent Death
>this was so one of his own could conquer Manhattan in case he dies
>this is the final boss of JJL but the portagonist of Part 9
>mfw

I would like to have an ancestor of Diego - not sure if he/she would be an ally

expecially part 4 and 5
i want to know what happens to passione after the events of golden wind

>every chapter would switch between random parts to give us funny part of the characters' life
I wish user, I wish.

That would be great on 2, 4 and 5.

More fights for Part 3 characters like Kakyoin, Iggy, Avdol, and Oldseph.

More encounters in Morioh after Part 4 concludes.

Life after rising to the top in Part 5.

New universe, new adventures after Part 6.

Every Part could go full Majora's Mask.

The side story I want the most is La Squadra life.

Someone is missing is that photo user....?

It was just Doppio.

>just Doppio.
>just

ghiaccio was one of my favourite villains
not for his intentions or anything else
but because he was always 100% triggered

Do ya'll think Iggy is intentionally saving them throughout the series or it's just really dumb luck?

Diavolo please

would they get along?

>iggy
>throughout the series

why is everyone ignoring my jojolion posts

I phrased that wrong, throughout part 3.

is the one in the left valentine?

Kira would fucking despise the lot of them. Here he is just wanting a quiet life, when all of a sudden an eccentric hundred year old British vampire, his worshiping black priest, the Ultimate Lifeform with hair that could attract aliens, an Italian schizo with a confusing as fuck stand, and an alternate world President of the USA yelling about napkins, all decide to start hanging out around him drawing all sorts of attention.

mostly dub luck, besides polnareff's saving

Sorry guys but am I the only person who thinks part 6 was the weakest one which involve stands
My main problem with it is the stands since they just didn't seem as cool as the ones in previous parts, the main crews stands like weather report, stone free and kiss are still cool and Pucci might be the main reason I would recommend it but the actual stands the crew faces just don't seem as interesting
I just found a lot of the fights to be underwhelming like Goo Goo Dolls, Yo Yo Ma, Dragons Dream, Manhattan Transfer and Highway to hell compared to fights like Beach Boy and The Grateful Dead, White Album, Metallica and Green Day and Oasis which appeared the part just before that
The only fights I didn't really like from that part where probably Kraft Work cause it just wasn't that memorable and Notorious B.I.G cause it goes against the rules established about automatic stands set up in part 4

who are you most attracted to?

Why is part 5 so popular in japan ?

People like Diavolo?

Kira. Look at that Tsundere bitch face.

Part 6 does feel different because of how many stands are remote or don't do direct combat like other parts.

>I'd also like to see a Joestar who's sort of similar to Funny Valentine, where their intentions aren't exactly evil or really heroic

My understanding was that people liked King Crimson, and Diavolo just came as part of the deal.

What the fuck is up with this post. Josuke does have the birthmark, pic related. And why would Giorno (or anyone) need to resist the part 6 reset? Made in Heaven only affected the world, not the living people within it.

Got your JoJo part right here senpai

Why are Kira's feet so tiny

Trash.

Part 6's atmosphere was unnerving and it was sort of apparent in most fights. In such a small atmosphere like a prison most fights got a good amount of tension to them. Manhattan Transfer the shootout from across 2 prisons, Highway to Hell the fight against weaponized suicide, The punishment ward users were people that had stands out of the norm (Dragons Dream, YoYoMa, Planet Waves, and Survivor). While part 5 has some really godtier stand fights, Part 6 has really great ones too.

>Joseph faking senility from his angry wife
Truly his ultimate ruse

Jojo in a space station where Kars crashes and is discovered by future humans. A short saga like Alien where normal people try to survive something that surpases them.

>200 years older
you double reatard that would set part 3 in the 2080s

Kira's too isolated for friends, everyone else would just barely work together in a forced situation

I'm here user

did you even read petshop?

I love Narancia.

Parts 6 and 7 suck dick and I wouldn't be upset if David replaced them with original parts involving all the Joestars

>intimidating as fuck, fucked shit up every time he appeared
>mystic backstory
>sexy
>doppio

Kraft Work has one of the coolest stand abilities you retardation-meister

Because it's the best in every aspect

I completely agree user, all the fights just seemed gimmicky and strung out, and the character design in part 6 was piss poor and straight up ugly for the majority of the time

I love Part 6 for Jolyne and Pucci but yes I agree it wasn't as fun as the other parts involving the various minor villains

I hope Joruno ends up looking like this in the anime

Also I hope we get previews back