RAW ONION 300% MASTERRACE

Onions raise testosterone by 300%. (((Will Sommer))) and (((Metro))) are shilling against it. They want to feminize the children with soy, it's time to fight back!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

Other urls found in this thread:

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont know if this is a prank or what not

>lol lets have le nazis eating raw onions, hu hu hu we are so evil

or maybe its true, but anyway if you drink the juice in the bottom of the salad, you are getting all that shit anyway, or eating it

Without a full article not human testing, I’m not buying it. People have claimed thousands of natural Test boosters, yet none work as claimed. A majority simply boost test levels within normal ranges, so unless you’re deficient, it’s not gonna help.

Nor*

I created the onion juice meme. They are already complaining about racist onions. The science is legit, people haven't really tried it yet.

Make the salad or dish you want, juicing isn't really necessary lmao.

Onions are delicious.

>juice at bottom of salad
Are you talking about salad dressing like oil/vinegar mix or actual juice from your salad or what?

I FIGURED IT OUT JEWS ARE VAMPIRES THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T WANT US EATING ONIONS HOLY SHIT POL

ALEX JONES IS RIGHT

onions/garlic
faster healing

Humans share most of their DNA with rats. There can't be a similar human study, where they would cut their balls off and measure. Much of the steroid research is done in Israel or Iran. The study is not from a Meme University, so don't be shy to incorporate an onion into your diet.

no, salad dressing is shit, i mean lemon and vegetable juice natural occurring on the salad

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
Not human testing, but they have done it on groups of rodents.
Whether or not these results are diminished or accentuated when humans take it is unknown.
>I created the onion juice meme
You created nothing.

What the hell kind of salad are you making that has leaked vegetable juice in it?

Similar DNA doesn’t apply to the actual physiological effects. A number of studies in last years have shown effects that occur in rats or other test animals but are lessened in humans. You can easily test free serum levels in humans. Unless you have a link to the full article, or someone else has also incorporated human testing, I’m not going to hop on the hype train. Besides, I already eat onions anyways, I have nothing against doing it as a standard, I’m simply not going to preach it as a wonder food.

Good, raw onions are delicious and if you (((cook))) them you're just pussifying the flavour. Only problem is you can still taste it for hours.

I got banned for it. Similar threads were made in 09, there was also a thread on /fit/ the other day, but people need to wake up. So I posted it on Sup Forums.

There’s literally nothing wrong with sauteeing onions. It brings out the flavor, not reduce it.

>lessened in humans
Who cares if it's a 100% or 300% increase?

That’s a huge deal actually. And I guarantee that it won’t be that high. The only way to get high enough levels of Test (assuming you’re not low) is to inject. Otherwise it’s all within normal ranges anyways.

Maybe if you do it just right but I ain't got time fo dat, every time I cook them they end up just tasting mildly sweet and bland.

Medium heat with some olive oil. When they become transparent, they’re done.

Are there any studies on humans?

Fraudshill detected

They are always killing these studies. Investors aren't that interested. Why wouldn't they sell their pills instead?

>the only proven way to increase Test to any significant level is to inject
>facts are shilling

Wew. Many of these studies offer more benefit to people with Low-T, testicular cancer survivors, and the elderly.

Some guy on bodybuilding.com in 2010 took 2 shots a day of it work a week and said it fucked up his stomach and made him reek. He planned to do it for 2 months but had to stop after a week

>visit Sup Forums after a couple weeks
>3 onion threads
Is this for real? And what kind of onions are we even talking about? What if the 'active ingredient' in the onion is only in appreciable quantities in the correct type of onion?

Get onion farmers to finance it, duh.

>it fucked up his stomach and made him reek
Because he is a faggot. Just make a salad.

>Rat studies

Any real humans tried this? How much is the human dose?

this is a gay forced meme

Farms are in Iran. Israel and Sa want to nuke Iran. Iranians are Persians, i.e. Aryans.

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
People on /fit/ are already aware of it.

Ever since I began using onions as a suppository I have had seemingly never-ending energy and motivation.
WAKE UP SOYBOYS. ONION SUPPOSITORIES ARE (((THEIR))) GREATEST WEAKNESS.

BEHOLD. THE TRUE POWER OF ONIONS

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOPAg6ndG8

ok, let's test it

>Onions raise testosterone by 300%
And that's still enough for wh*Te """"""""""""""""men"""""""""""" to compete with BLACK men. whites are inherently weak,sissy,coward and have low testesterone.

*not enough

Is that salt? Nigger what are you doing

>Otherwise it’s all within normal ranges anyways.
But there is a big difference between 300ng/dL and 1000ng/dL. Both are "normal range"

Did your dick grow yet?

*you could eat capers instead, but it's the synergy in onions that promote testosterone production.

>mfw

this is the left trolling the right trying us to eat raw onions so they can laugh about it

>fucked up his stomach and made him reek
They are called 'vegans'

Just make a salad

That’s why I stated “Low T” as an exception. The difference between 600-800 and 1000 is relatively low.