What Sup Forums thinks of us?

what Sup Forums thinks of us?

Honestly the only thing I know about you are the lemon variety and fat criminals in suits.

EEYYYYY

north Africans

Not as bad as Napolitans, but close second.
We need to ban sicilians from taking position of power. Very corrupt and inaffidable people

Greek clay

Mario, second guy o the left botton corner looks full kebab, maybe girl in green too IDK

la cosa nostra

fuckin lazy bunch of uneducatet criminal half turks.

A lot of Sicilian people are actually Norman rape babies, hence many have Nordic features such as blonde/red hair green/blue eyes, it’s the opposite of the stereotype actually (I’m not from Sicily)

Example

Badda bing ayyyy

That's South Italy. Why do I expect a fucking 56% to know anything.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!! REEEEE!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT WHITE

The invasion's primary staging and landing point.

>Be Sicilian
>Part Eggplant

>be me, Swede
>on trip to Italy with my gf
>go to restaurant in Palermo
>owner has typical Italian features but dark-blonde hair and A FUCKING RED BEARD, also blue eyes
>my autism kicks off, this man MUST BE AN IMMIGRANT
>ask him in English if he's from Sicily
>he doesn't understand, my girlfriend translates
>he says his family lived here for as long as he knows

tfw I met a real life Norman rape baby. He looked so aristocratic, guys. Noble.

Yea it’s basically that, not everybody is that prominent but a huge chunk of males will pop out a red beard sometimes, generally speaking their skin is quite fair and gets only slightly darker cause of the sun. Secular Sicilians are actually a really nice and beautiful population and I always thought they are the only salveageble part of the south in our country. They look and are completely different compared for examples to dirty and disgusting neapolitans. Problem with Sicily is government and criminal organization not the people, unlike the rest of the south.

Bonus pic of another hot secular Sicilian

What's the deal with Napoli anyway? So much freaking crime there, pickpockets everywhere. I always wanted to visit Capri but haven't gotten the chance yet.

better than congolabrians

>typical Italian features
such as?

The niggers of Italy

Your average Sicilian.

Short stature, Roman nose, southern-type facial bone structure.

It's white Detroit.

Terun but I like arancini and cassata so you are forgiven

my ancestors.

manlet
smelly
dumb
annoying voice
fat

>tfw descended from north italians
>still have brown eyes

Why'd you lie to me faggots?

memes aside we look different both from western europeans and north africans
malta is cute

great people, top notch beauty, food, culture.
Can I come home yet?

>be american
>be of no definable race and corrupt normal people's dna just by having them look at you

You look like you're being kicked by a giant boot

Well obviously, you're a heavily mixed version of both.

Don’t accept refugees. Sink their rafts

tunisian doormat

Cultural, social, racial reason. They are literally beasts living like beasts and being proud of their beast culture being taught to them since a young age. Neapolitans are truly disgusting, I’m not joking when I say I would prefer a nigger to a Neapolitan every day. the few 1% of mentally sound people living there also pretend like everything is okay and decide not to swallow the red pill saying shit like napul’e mill culur. Only thing which I find more disturbing than them is their nigger language, Naples is the only place in Europe that doesn’t feel like Europe but a shitty South American mixed town. In an ideal world we would not even be in the same state they should be separated and away from the rest of the continent. This is only Naples though, the south has its issues but it doesn’t even come close to the level of filth Naples and neapolitans are.

Show your flag kike.

Fuck Sicily, Sardo master race reporting in. I hope Sardegna declares independence soon.

Hi muhammad

Fuck off frenchy

I am from genoa you shitskin.

Do people actually think that having fair hair and eyes means you are at least part Nordic? all populations that are native European have the genes for those, Northern Europeans simply found them more desirable and the people with those features made more children until they became the majority.
Look at England, the traditional eye color was brown, while now blue has overtaken it since English people found blue to be more desirable.
Mediterraneans like what are now known as "Mediterranean features" i.e dark hair and eyes, otherwise there would have been the same selection for light hair and eyes like in the North... this doesn't mean those traits aren't still present in the natives of Italy, just in different %.

honestly Sicilian people are really nice,

Other terroni like Napolitani and calabresi can die in a fire though. Pugliese sounds stupid too.

Dey aight.

>genova
cheap bastard.

L'Alguer es català

Mindfucked american slob.

I love you too.

>from italy
>calls others shitskins

>hates italians
>uses fascist flag

Irony hits at the best of times.

okay tirchio :)

>Look at England
You don't think that has anything to do with the fact that Vikings raped England into pieces?

And then they did the same thing with Sicily...and now there is an unusual prevalence of light eyes in that area in comparison to other parts of Italy..hmmm really makes me think

>brown eyes makes you non white

I bet you're that same cuckshed swede from the last thread saying how meds are inferior to nords. Ready to get smacked in this thread too?

Those are all German traits (expecially the smell)

>L'Alguer es català
L'Alguer is Sardinia, dumbfuck

I'm ironically using it, you being shitskins is not irony.

Ice is part-jewish

You are right these features are not exclusive to northern populations but their frequency is higher in the north. Sicily compared to the rest of south Italy has a disproportionate amount of blue eyes and blonde red hair, history would have us go that the reason is Norman, Nordic colonization of the island

You are a nigger piece of shit, italians and (most of) Sicilians are white. None of your answer will change that. /thread

Why is your pizza square?

27%

>anything that's not so pale that you step in the sun for 5 seconds and then get skin cancer is not white

Ok.

niggers

>disproportionate amount
it's just a bit higher than other terroni, nothing special

??? I'm not that guy, but why am I replying to a memeflag? You don't have to be so insecure and insult me for stating some facts.

least white place in europe

of course, it also depends on the are, I bet around Palermo it is quite higher

>facts

Everything you just spewed out was bullshit. You're probably a fat fuck american on a proxy saying that "wow you have 0.00001 nigger admixture, that means you're a nigger". And if by any chance you actually are swedish, your whole country will be 100% nigger dna soon anyway.

Yes, whites get sunburned because they aren't africans, something you would know nothing about.

So says the amerikike who gets all his information on italy from tarantino films.

Stay silent, nigger.

not rightfully no
next you'll say northern ireland is not irish

Hmm you seem pretty upset mate. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, my girlfriend is Italian so it would not make sense for me to consider people with brown eyes non-white. I haven't once said such a thing either, so I'm not really sure what you're referring to. Interesting rant though bro, 10/10

You're lucky I'm on mobile and I can't post that mussolini quote where he calls snownigger germanics subhumans because that's what you are. Ruining europe time and time again.

I don't think you're even Italian lol

fuck of Euro memeflag nigger, you are creating ruckus in every thread you post
show me your flag

I don't think he's genovese either.

last time I checked L'Alguer was a shithole of a city since the terroni took control of it and most of the catalans fucked off

we'll take better care of it
no hard feelings though Italianbros, we still love you, especially polentabros

Sicilian/German master race reporting in. 135 iq, incredible strength, 8in penis, gifted in all arts and sciences. AMA

You had a good thing going there. Why did you allow niggers and sand niggers to swamp your island?

Geez! I wonder who could be behind these posts.....

What's up Tom Hagen

My great grandfather was from Trapani. What's it like there?

>sicilian

Good way to spell mulatto, you hideous subhuman.

Show vagena pls

your great-grandmother was the famous town whore. stfu, burger

rate this

is the other island!!!

Cool history.

Boring, socially and economically undeveloped, basically a shitehole. Not really fault of the population though

Good thing those German genes pulled through.

My homeland

Thanks for the info. But what is the town like?

Sardinia was also part of the Aragonese crown

mutt

Fuck off you subhuman.

Whatcha doin there rabbi