I know Sup Forums hates them all, but can you at least objectively rate them from most funny to least funny?

I know Sup Forums hates them all, but can you at least objectively rate them from most funny to least funny?

damn coal-bear looks like he's going full J U S T, i don't find any of them funny but i'll rate them in terms of most effective propagandists

Stewart > Oliver >> Colbert

Colbert>Stewart>Oliver

Colbert>Stewart>Oliver

Colbert can be funny in his non-political stuff, same with Stewart, but this fucking brit cuck is nothing but annoying.

Colbert was funny when he was in character, now he’s insufferable. I’d say Stewart is the least annoying now, he’s less condescending

Stewart
Oliver
Colbert

Stewart can be funny occasionally. Oliver literally hypnotizes you into laughing. Colbert however, is just pure unfunny hyper-political trash.

>Kike
>Kike
>Kike

>remembering when Stewart called Carlson a hack
Oh hohoho

>Colbert was funny when he was in character, now he’s insufferable. I’d say Stewart is the least annoying now, he’s less condescending

Pretty much this... although I can't stand any of these faggots.

Stewart was actually funny. His replacement, Colbert, was so god damn cringe worthy looking back on it. He was and is still a total faggot. The only thing funny about him was him pretending to be a patriot. Now it's beyond evident that he's a self-loathing American.

Never watched Oliver

Stewart made me laugh on occaisson. Oliver has made me smile before. Colbert is fuckng garbage and only dipshits can tolerate him for more than a few seconds.

its not Jon Stewart it's (((John Lebowitz)))

1. Colbert
2. Stewart
3. Kill yourself if you find Oliver funny

They cant be funny unless they speak truth. Thats what makes comedy.

Stewart by default
Oliver (haha british accent haha)
And the other one

Stewart = funny
Colbert = occasionally funny
Oliver = unfunny britcuck

jon stewart is a massive jew, but he's also a total qt daddy

colbert and oliver are just cringey

Funniest to least funny

>Oliver
>Colbert

POWER GAP

>Noah

Check’d

Noah is as funny as a bunch of white babies being tortured

Stewart is an actually funny comedian.
Colbert had an okay character but is a complete faggot otherwise.
Oliver is a teleprompter-reading token brit manchild.

A normal unfunny person >>>>>>>>>>>>> John Oliver > Jon Liebowitz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cuckbert