Full of different vitamins

>full of different vitamins
>boosts testosterone
>prevents cancer
>helps and cures diseases
Are onions the most alpha vegetable there is? Plus makes weak soyboys cry (literally).

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
edf.org/oceans/mercury-alert-canned-tuna-safe-eat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying to get whitey to have bad breath so our mating potential lowers.

nice try jew

SAGE

Fuck off Sven, just use min pastille then or something

*mint

If onions make you cry, onion is chad and you are gay.

I mean soy boys will cry and not eat it unlike chads

my nana eats onions whole like apples for real, only walla walla onions though as they are very sweet and juicy and dont even taste like onions, something about the soil in hawaii and the breed of onion make them really tasty.

>he doesn't inject onion juice straight into his veins

This is a pretty good /leftypol/ hoax

You faggots actually got me to eat an entire raw onion the other night. I smelled like straight up onion for a day and a half.

He doesn't know about the deenze meme
>Sardines
> full of healthy protein for gains
> fish so not red meat and good for you
> low in mercury and other substances that are bad in fish like Tuna (because deenze are low on the food chain)
> Omega oils boost your mood and brain functionality, sardine oils help stop ADHD ect
> Very cheap, if canned ready to eat without heating
> perfect to be added to any carbs like rice ect.

R9k and fit have known about this meme for a while, does pol?

>not inserting a shallot into your anus after breakfast to carry you through the day

I cook almost everything with onion. Funny, because I used to hate it as a kid.

Also post onion recipes

Sauerkraut is the true food of the alpha male.

Prove me wrong.

slice it, cook it a bit and use it to accompany your rice and chicken m8

The fermentation feeds the bacterial gods that truly rule us. I wish I had a taste for it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

Onions are about to undo nearly 50 years of jewish dysgenics.

Pork belly, gravy and potatoes
Add one large peeled raw onion and eat it.

That's my recipe, it blew my fucking head off like horseradish quite enjoyed it desu

cook with it man

load your stews with onions. It is seriously not that difficult. My god, you people don't ever stop to think "huh, how can I deal with this better?" do you?

it`s true RED onions are very healthy. now fuck off . this is pol

Is this onion thing real?

Or is it one of those pranks where you convince us to make mustard gas or whatever?

So, I just need to eat one raw onion a day?
inb4 onion chad memes or something.

>substances that are bad in fish like Tuna (because deenze are low on the food chain)
FUCK
been having 3 cans tuna every week for like 5 months now

for whatever reason, the onion thread was on the front page got deleted less than a minute afterwards

I don't like onions in food much so I'm just making smoothies in my blender

1) 3 chopped onions
2) Onion powder
3) one V8

If you chug it it's not that bad. The V8 offsets the flavor and saves you from bad breath.

I've been doing it for the past few days and feel like I have a ton more energy and way more focused

This is the worst forced meme ive seen on Sup Forums desu senpai baka

An onion a day and you won't end up gay

Onionmilk is where it's at bro.

Tuna contains a lot of lead. you should eat it only 2 times per month

One person was triggered at least. She can tell you all about your gender.

>onion smoothie

>3cans a week
i dont think thats too much for you to be worried about

depends where the tuna comes from the mercury level might be slightly different
edf.org/oceans/mercury-alert-canned-tuna-safe-eat

Definitely is true then

That's mercury you're thinking of. And guidelines do say you shouldn't eat too much, although approx 1 can a day is still safe (but medical advice is that you should vary the type of fish you eat to help prevent heavy metal buildup)

it's better than eating it raw. Sorry man

*mercury
Lead is also possible, not as if lead disappears. But it's mostly mercury.

You can get tuna caught extra early in its life so it has eaten less smaller fish and absorbed less mercury. Forgot the brand.

I love me some smoked mussels too, who knew a pest could be so delicious. I eat them with dinner a lot, very low mercury too.

You're fine. Mercury buildup can be an issue, but I'm pretty sure medical advice says that 1 can a day is still within "safe" limits, although at that point if you want to play it safe you should vary the type of canned fish that you eat and try to use fish from different regions. (e.g. 2 salmon, 3 tuna)

well You know more about this topic than me

>end up gay
>end up
shit...

don't eat onions but make sure you get flue shot

Remember it only works if you activate your onions prior to consumption. If you eat inactive onions your sperm count will lower drastically.

Onions are one of the best vegetables out there. >Goes well with pretty much anything
>Can be cooked or eaten raw
>Healthy as fuck

Light tuna is low in mercury

Brush your teeth and stay hydrated you nob.

I should stop writing my posts with one hand.

Mmm I do love them. I peel them and put them in a ziplock back and place them in the fridge. They taste sort of sweet when they are cold enabling me to eat them raw.

I would like to amend my previous statement, guidelines are that you should try to limit oily fish (e.g. tuna) to 4 cans a week.
Mixing it up with other types of fish is still good though.

Garlic and onions are the best thing you can put into your body (raw, if you cook them they're supposed to lose a lot of their nutrients). They prevent anemia and other forms of malnutrition.

I eat them everyday with anything. Never put them in the fridge after you cut them though, they absorb plenty of bacteria.

Bacalao liver oil is a must

Mint and sugar will undo the effects of onion m8.

Walla walla onions are from Washington State.

Onions are definitely good for you. Makes your cums better too, probably the testosterone.

Other things that are good for you - garlic, ginger, turmeric, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, kefir (other fermented things like sauerkraut), coconut oil, apple cider vinegar.

So much of what we eat today is bad for you. All the wheat is poisoned with glyphosate (Monsanto's Roundup).

Get a $50-$100 deep fryer at walmart or some such, a couple of jars of louana coconut oil, and cut up an onion and throw it in the deep fryer with whatever else, like a meat and a vegetable.

>flue shot
I can alredy see the autism kicking in

This.
I wonder how most on this board live their daily lives when they are so unintelligent.

does frying them keep in the preposterone?

'deenz are fucking goat foodz

Can anybody actually point out what T-boosting nutrient is destroyed by cooking?
>Muh allof'em

That's nice, it's one of those important vegetables. Don't forget garlic.

I don't know biology but I like garlic and onion most.

Stir fry is GOAT for onion, especially with smoked bacon. Or use raw onion for a tomato sauce. Tomato paste, olive oil, raw garlic and (fresh)pepper.

healthy doses of doritos should help

tuna has enough selenium in it to bind to most/all of the mercury it contains. Really only a problem if you're especially sensitive or pregnant.
If you're concerned eat some oysters, they have loads of selenium

>Losing nutrients
They "spill out" into the surrounding foods so as along as you eat it all it's not a problem. Eating them raw is surest way to get all the good stuff though.
>Being afraid of bacteria
Just use said leftovers in a hot meal.

Sup Forums doesn't know about the Gods of the Gut.

They are truly Master Race.

open your eyes bronion, this aint no meme

Onions are generally quite healthy BUT

>making it possible for "whoever" to actually smell Sup Forums users in the wild

Interesting concept! I wonder if it's the reason why this is everywhere now

Soyboy as fuck

I've always loved raw onion. My cheeseburgers are essentially onion sandwiches

it appears you are correct sir, my bad. i wonder why i was under the impression they were hawaiian, i must have got them confused with a hawaiian strain. my nan really does eat raw onion though, total chad she is.

KEKEKEKEKEKE

you cannot be serious

And it makes your cum more consistent.

>cold water + vinegar + salt for 15 minutes
>???

Actually, that's a result of not a bathing.

Standard Sup Forums defensive tactic

Sup Forums users won't smell if they eat the salad. No need to chug the juiced onion. I wonder what the buckwheat guy is doing, he made a mix.

Now you know why Swedes are such cucks. They don't eat any onion. What are you going to do with good breath if your mentality is that of a typical swedish cuck.

The only way I can eat raw onions is in salads.

onions are literally nigger tier.
i'd rather eat pine needles.

I tried it with bananas, raw honey and cheese. Fucking delicious.

Probably because of pic related (A brand of potato chips from Washington).

>back to censorship
Hah yourself.

What about garlic?

No salad eating, lettuce is banned, meat, whole onions, and fuck tons of milk is the way to go.

>medical advice

FROM JEWS

Baked onions are delicious, I've been enjoying a baked onion once a week since middle school. I don't understand why you'd want to eat one raw though.

But if i open my eyes i could get onion juice in them.

>vampire = jew
>garlic = jew repellant

nice try (((sven)))

No, garlic is.

I'll on day three of raw onions and have awesome ogre farts. I like it.

The sulfur compounds of onions actually remove heavy metals from the body.

so we're clearly being raided right now

Shrek never goes blind

you got ill? forget (((drugs)))

eat half an onion, eat a clove of garlic and a spoon of honey. you'll be well tomorrow morning

ashweganda is the real red pill, fuck off stinky onioniggers

what is up with you retards doing stupid shit just because someone makes a thread about it, especially on the days i'm not here

clearly a bunch of journalists raided this board so they would get to write stupid articles about it

Soyboy located. Back to plebbit with ya.

The left uses it to ridicule us. But we have to prove them wrong. Leftypol is dead, they're are literal cocksuckers. They can't meme and there is no thread dedicated to fooling us with onions.

>drink soy, goy

What's the difference between a soyboy and a chad ?

The soyboy cries before you even start cutting the onion.

you can say all those things about garlic and peppers too

>They can't meme and there is no thread dedicated to fooling us with onions.
yeah there was a bunch of them you fucking brainlets, i just googled them

i can't even follow this thought process where you eat raw onions because someone on Sup Forums told you to

seriously what

what
JUST DON'T EAT RAW ONIONS
NO

FUCK OFF