Yuri on Ice thread

Previews never.

This thread is a bad idea

Go to bed.

Let's just sage this and go to sleep, please. Maybe they'll be out when we wake up

I see no difference.

I should

While no previews, post lewds

>nothing to discuss
>makes a new thread

This was a mistake.

The best voice actor in the entire dub is announcer Morooka.

Don't make new threads till previews are out, we don't want a repeat of last week.

my kokoro is hurting

4 30 pm here, way too early for sleep

and

What happened last week?

It's 2:30PM where I live, no way am I getting any sleep. But I do agree that this thread isn't necessary.

Oh, so you're the fucker who watched us all burn alive last week while sipping a mojito.
>Dengeki updates
>not YoI

Make katsudon

Go to /cm/ or /y/ for that.

More effort was put into cutting algae than into the dish itself, 2/10 would feed my dog

lt was hell. The previews came out at like 4:00 am, there were a shit ton of anons who wouldn't go to fucking sleep, there were really shitty shitpost threads while we waited. We even got one to 1000 posts. lt was a disaster.

I'll never get over Yuuri's face here, he looks like some generic shounen protag

There has been no info about this episode.
Episode 8 was hyped and it was nothing happens the episode.

There has been no info on this episode whatsoever, it's gonna be intense.

It's night where I live and a lady can't eat that many calories after the sun goes down

I regret making this thread. I'm sorry.

Yuuri's forehead is even larger than Victor's in this pic.

The Dengki episode 9 summary is phrased like a romance novel blurb about the trials they have to overcome together. YoI really is something.

You were a mistake.

>it's gonna be intense
Don't get my hopes up, user. I want to save my big expectations for the finale

Mods asleep, post Phichit/Celestino lewds

He's right and this thread is not autosaging. Image dumps are the whole purpose of /cm/ and /y/.

Post it, faggot.

Damnit. Now I cant unsee.

Yuri!!! On Ice fighting game where they quad each other in the face on ice when.

>tfw I'm anxious so I'm just raiding the kitchen for snacks
I'll burn it off when a hot russian comes pick me up and change my life, I guess.

>16h 44m
Just one more sleep.

Just translate it.

You can eat as much as you want late into the night like me if you just walk to work everyday.

Please don't ruin the thread

Who would you main?

I was literally a failed birth control pill, so yeah.

Victor with his young blue flowercrown alt.

Let me just joke a little for fucks sake

What is it with people in this thread randomly telling us shit like this? Were you also raped by your uncle when you were 14? Don't answer that, nobody cares.

Phichit, he's OP because of his magical trading cards in his Shall We Skate form.

Why is Victor's hair gray?

Don't fucking remind me. Also I just accepted these threads will be utter shit until previews come out so I'm not going to put any effort on helping.

More like death drop spin on each other's face

Will the doggo die? ;_;

Is doggo dead yet or

Lilia. Come at me.

I supposse it's a very platinum blonde.

Ciao Ciao titties only improve the threads. Like pictures of the characters as sweet baby angles.

I just wanted to blog and brag about how thin and beautiful I am despite eating greasy shit all day.

Stress

Seriously, some people need to stop blogging. Talk about the anime or shut the fuck up.

Dengeki doesn't care about us. Dengeki never cared about us. They're probably sitting on the preview images and drinking every time we cry in preparation for writing the image summaries

This, stop the blogging already.

Let's just focus on the most important thing at hand, which is obviously Piggy

This, I love Taco but I'm sure Pichit would be OP as fuck.

>sweet baby angles

Please shut up. Please.

My fellow user of patrician taste.

>death drops
>Phichit's magical trading cards
>Guang Hong's got a gun
>Georgi can cast spells
>Yuuri uses seduction

Georgi even though he would definitely be on the lowest tier.

The Post Piggy meme never solves anything. We should just agree to quit the thread and come back tomorrow.

I skip all blog posts. They all have tumblrs, they should blog there not here.

Piglet's Eros outfit should have been more transparent.

what a pretty boy.

I suppose Taco could fight with music like Michael Jackson in his video game.

Two things.
>angles
Learn to fucking spell you underage faggot.
>the Yuyus are both babies in that picture while Viktor looks to be an early teenager
Hah?

Victor

So what are the odds we will find out what the fuck happened to Yuri's parents this week? What are we all speculating was up with them?

I LOVE TACO
I'M GOING TO MARRY HIM

10/10 would play

dicks out for makkachin

Georgi would be the character that is hard to main and seems shit but unstoppable if you actually learn to use him.

Finally somebody says it. "Post Piggy" is becoming as bad as the cancer it's meant to combat

>Chris jizzes

Or maybe he could pray and attack with holy lights.

get in line, but there's this midget chinese dude on the front and he won't move.

I'll be the change I want to see and will actually go to sleep.
You should all do the same so good night.

To be fair, it still is his birthday, at least in my time.

Holy shit are we going to break 1000?

He was too pure for the Finals. Especially since so many of the characters went sexual on their themes.

Dear god.

I want to take Taco and his cholo brothers out for tacos.

Chris has mature Eros.

Even though the dub is at full meme saturation, I'm still getting knocked over backwards with how gay it is

YAMERO

That's cannibalism

My IP was blocked for some reason since these threads started, I can finally post this

>not wanting to post best boy on his birthday
user, please. Let the katsudon lovers, such as myself, have this moment.