Why don't they make more harem series where the MC isn't scared shitless of girls?

Why don't they make more harem series where the MC isn't scared shitless of girls?

Because someone says "muh self insert MC", keep in mind that otakus don't seem to have any problems inserting into heroic MCs like Guts.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/T6ryU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lol.png

I support this claim. I however have no interest in seeing self absorbed dudes with fringes and deep dark voices and shitty lines enter mainstream anime.

He'd fug all the girls and we can't have that.

what if he's gay?

Lacks conflict and potential merchandising with too much used goods.

>not self inserting as the girl.

>What's him giving

>I'm the main character of a harem manga, but I'm gay so every day is hell for me.
imgur.com/gallery/T6ryU

There's a few series that I know of that are like that, except usually the MC is also a cocky douchebag. It would be nice to see an anime where the high school boy actually acts like a boy in high school, not running away from sex with beautiful women.

Go watch school days.

Because no matter who MC chooses, legions of otakus will boycott it and slam it on social media for not chosing any of the others instead.

better yet, why don't why start making yuri harems?

He isn't scared shitless of girls, he just doesn't like them. He thinks they are drama incarnate.

But it works, time and again.

>School Days

He's gay though

Yes, but he still a harem protagonist.

Entente Cordiale > Nipland

Well he's right.

It's an excuse for why sex scenes cant be included. Naturally, if any real man had 15 women fighting for his dick he would fuck them as soon as it was possible to do so. Unfortunately, they cant publish sex scenes in these light novels and sell them to children.

So in order to justify the lack of sex they usually just make the MC beta as fuck or too retarded to notice their affection. In order to have an alpha MC the author must come up with a creative answer to the lack of sex. One recent example I can think of is Ochitekita Ryuuou which justifies it by saying the female characters will lose their magic powers if they give birth.

>one shot

so much wasted potential

There absolutely are yuri harems, most notably Prisma Illya.

Most of the time they're not scared of girls, though. They just have different priorities or already have a crush on a specific girl.

Its so we can feel superior to the Mc and perpetuate the illusion that "oh maybe i can get those girls too even though im a beta weeb"

>he thinks prisma illya is a yuri harem and not a yuri fanservice show