Guess my political ideology

Gay

liberal kkk nazi
t. my hometown needs toilets

Leftist

Nobody cares
Nice book collection tho

Read too much do too little?

You have managed to fill a bookshelf with complete garbage. Congratulations. Go buy a real book. No, seriously. Propagandized dupe hahaha

Faggot dog fucker.

Raging black cock addict?

Your dad is a liberal

Serious question though.
Did you build the bookshelf yourself with wood you got from a Saw mill?

All wrong, so far.

Zionist

No it was a kit

Absolute faggot

Gas yourself kike.

Gay.

a jew

Either Zionist in an echo chamber or a NatSoc studying the enemy

You appear to be a kike

Neoliberal zionist

Jew, also sage for being a massive cucksucking faggot.

you smell jew to me

faggot

Goyim

What the fuck is with all these pseudo-intellectual jackasses buying furniture kits?
I'll answer that. Because one of the great three resources of man-kind is Time, and you opted to save time at the expense of memory. You filled the shelf with what may have sparked thought, but how many of those books are truly memorable. How many can you recite passages from out loud that had changed your life, can you remember the page number and chapter? So many questions about why you post a bookshelf on Sup Forums and ask us to guess shit about you.

I will have myself a laugh
>The Jews of Islam
>Life Coaching for DUMMIES

What makes you think someone can guess one's affiliation just by the books he harbors on his shelves? What if you have them all in spite, to know your enemy more than yourself? Then by skimming some titles and reading synopsis online i'd guess a Right Wing liberal. Fuck knows though bud. Just fucking tell us?

Homosexual

judge a man not by the books that he keeps in his public areas, but those that he keeps in private

I'll say you are getting close, the books are old and yes I once was a faggy liberal kike but now I'm converted to right wing remove kebab Zionism (jabotinsky)

you have way too much free time on your hands, cunt

faggot

Faggot is not an ideology

Gay civic cuck

Then you are still a fool.
You're in Canada you daft fuck.
The closest relationship we have with anyone social-politically is the average drunk Ruski brother that got fucked over by communism.
Drink and survive the winter.

Wtf m not gay why are so many people saying that

> bottom shelf
>Life Coaching For Dummies

anarcho-zionism

>life coaching for dummies
A NatSoc

Monarchist or totalitarianist

I believe in the reinstatement of the Davidic Dynasty but in the confines of a constitutional monarchy. Similar to the UK

if you deny it that makes you gayer

Nigger faggot.

radical centrist individualist and morally relativist

Stop projecting you Barcelonetta sewer rat

>book about bill clinton and trudeau
>anti-jew books as well
I"m gonna go with muslim

>Body Confidence

I like that even the books you bought used have never been read :)

Gay

Did you find Norman Davies' "Europe" as trite and disappointing as I did?

And do you never tire of reading almost exclusively about your own miserable tribe? I glance over at my shelves and see books on every major ethnic group imaginable. Where is your natural curiosity? Can vanity truly be so powerful?

fpbp

Not sure, but shalom chaver. Are you planning for hanukkah yet? Meshuga if not.

I don't see a single Classic neck yourself.

Chanukah is my favorite holiday. And one of the most important psychologically after Purim

pedophile

Fpbp
OP==faaaagggggooott

This seems fun.
>>Guess my political alignment
(1/2)

Spot the jew star waldo style

(2/2)

You are probably a sophomore studying political science

I'm a pesach person, myself (has a lot to do with the cozy scent of fresh matzah). Right after hanukkah. My local shul is almost abandoned, but on the plus side, we can dance the hora in there - super merry. Purim is also nice, if the costume part is ambitious. I'm going as Marilyn Monroe next time.

Faggot

Nah, Science major. I have no patience for politics and deliberation unless absolutely called for.

faggit

>Zykolon B Next to The right man.
Nazi !

Op is one of those people who collects books and then doesn't read them lmao.

What a colossal faggot. What a narrow range of interests. A kike-worshipping sperg. Your life is worthless.

A lil peak of mine

3 and I give up there are too many shelves

Still pristine, read more faggot.

I have read every one of the History books. I won't pretend I read the University Textbook garbage or all the Fantasy and Sci Fi. This is only 1/4th of my collection.

Fat jewish commie. You actually bought clintons book, and have a body confidence book, and a plethera of jew shit.

neo-liberal zionist faggot

Silly spank, surely you dont expect that OP actually read any of the books here!

Fashy goy if I had to guess

Jew

Those men are dead and providing nutrients to vegetation, the influence they have had is ebbing. Crack open some philosophy books of different schools of thought and form one of your own. The future is now, implement your will and mould it as you see fit. Let the echos of the past serve as a reference point, not a unit of measure.

What?

Quit looking to the past in the history books and work on your present self to influence the future.

I'm an amateur Historian as a hobby lol. This is my source material. I write. I don't understand how my hobby conflicts with my life. I have a career.

You are clearly a nog
And stop stealing books, you know you can't sell these things OR read them

Career = bumming stuff

Gay?

Bumming what? All of those Library books were bought on clearance from their respective Libraries.

hes saying you get bummed, by dogs

Oh never heard that term before. What's wrong with my library? Does he think I'm OP? Lmao

>Canadians have sex with dogs

t. Sup Forums

I do actually know someone who went to court for that.

AIPAC

I've been hollered at by Muslim men. Stereotypes are uncanny sometimes.

faggot? :3

It was a middle aged Aboriginal guy who ran a local tattoo shop. Used to rape his daughters and dogs. Went to court - made some bullshit up about being persecuted and got his case moved to Aboriginal court. Got off with a slap on the wrist. There was video evidence too. The thing with stereotypes is they exist for a reason.

zionist

>My Life by Bill Clinton
Lemme guess, you probably bought more than half of these at a fucking yard sale right?

I remember this thread. This is a repost from some guy who was in a kikes house for some reason, I think he was a repair guy. Fuck off OP

>tfw I keep my copy of mein Kamp and my Manga collection hidden in my closet

>hidden
from who?