Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cRoWRZJCgio
youtube.com/watch?v=6JoyuY1i9ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>in before 500 posts of UBW Rin Tohsaka

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

>pic related

And setting the rules now:

Taiga, Nagi, Louise, all of those are shit. Beat the shit out of you for no reason, and no tits.

Stella is also shit. Complete dere, tsun is like 5%.

>tsundere
>right

pick one

The thread was shit right from the start.

But Agari is shit

but she is shit

Posting the absolute pinnacle of tsundere's.

YES
E
S

my dark-skinned brother

Don't you talk shit about Ace

No such thing, OP.

Bad by definition. Does everything to be as far away from what she really want as possible.

See:

Yes, yes ESL-kun, we know your tsundere.

You a yurishitter OP? You know you subhumans don't know correct terms for anything.

>ESL-kun
>your

You know my tsundere?

Or you know that I am tsundere?

D-don't make me blush!

what's tsundere?

Lurk moar

The cutest tsundere ever.

haha newbie birdposter :^)

say something funny newfag

y-you too

Fine, have some slutty Deen Rin

Not sure if "done right" is the best way to describe her, but she was definitely best girl.

my familial relation of african descent!

i need a sequal

10/10 body
2/10 personality

Why don't so many people understand the huge appeal of tsunderes? (talking about good classic tsunderes like Kyou from Clannad, not shitbags like Louise). It's the concept that a girl likes you SO MUCH she literally can't get a fucking hold on herself. She gets so lovestruck around you that she can't control her emotions and acts haughty to cover up her burning feelings. How is that not amazing?

What is this? a gif for ants?

I don't like people who let their emotions turn into violence. In fact, I could say this about many, many groups of people whom I have distaste for. Any kind of radical group, be they islamists, nazis, or women, I find depressing. I just really don't like it when people let their emotions control their behavior. I really hope no one thinks I'm trying to be edgy

>doesn't like violence
>Hopes noone thinks that's edgy
That's not how it works, fool.
I think your a limp wristed social butterfly who's too fragile to leave his mothers teet and sqeels in terror at the drop of a hat. Heavens forbid you leave your cave and see how scary the world is.

Bruh I just said that most tsunderes aren't actually violent

Because what you're describing isn't a Tsundere. The only thing that is Tsun is the hiding her emotions behind a wall. But the other parts can be attributed to plenty of characters who aren't Tsun.

See image. Nothing about this girl is a Tsun. Yet she goes crazy any time the guy she likes is around. So much so, she can't speak or control her emotions. But she isn't a Tsun because she doesn't hide her emotions behind a wall of anger/deflection.

Your shadow.

Your point being? Both tsunderes are that kind of girl are cute,

How is not liking violence even a bad thing? But that's not what I said, I said I don't like it when people let their emotions control their actions. It wasn't just about violence, but any people who just ride their emotions and do things without thinking. And that's why I thought people would think I was edgy, because saying something like that sounds like saying "emotion is bad, only act on logic", and people find that edgy. I think. I don't even know what is edgy anymore.

Regardless I can tell I struck a nerve. And that's not what a social butterfly is you fucking retard.

I was just trying to be edgy, user. Don't bully.

Why are lesbian tsunderes always better?

Then don't say retarded shit. Also, I don't bully, I only point out stupid shit that people do or say. If they don't like that, don't do it. I'm totally for violence as long as the engaged parties are aware of their actions and not just letting their emotions fly off the handle.

Whom she is tsundere for?

You

>yamato
>childhood friend
>hikasa youko
I always loved her but since I saw she had official numbers in a thread not too long ago I love her even more, shes almost on the 3 digits club(lets not forget her non-small waist and big hips), truly nippon spirit.
Can you post that miko kitsune pic?

This one?

can't remember if this was actually an OP/ED, or if it's an edit of the hentai prince OP

Nah I'm pretty sure it did happen. I'm sure it was one of the later seasons but I also can't remember whether it was the OP or ED either. It's still cute as hell though and that's all the matters.

Agari is hardly a tsundere.

Reminds me that the author wrote a whole book about the Divine Generals and Suzuka as the MC.

That is so nicely done. I can smell her, it's fucked.

>Tsundere
More like psychopath. Also Tats a shit

And that's the only way to do good tsunderes.

Cute girl, if she were blonde i'd even call her perfect.

You wouldn't want your waifu suffering monthly to keep her hair horribly bleached would you? Natural is the way to go

That's not a tsunder.
It's just an aggressive bitch that most men would drop where they stand or go out of their way to ignore until she pushes it too far and rape happens.

youtu.be/cRoWRZJCgio

She's not really a Tsundere. Just unable to express her emotions. Towards Rock or anyone else. Hell, she can't even admit she likes her rival.

>Sennnpaiii!

I still hear it!

MY WIFE AGARI IS SO CUTE

SO CUTE

Hope I'm not to late

The greatest tsundere of all time.

Excellent tastes

I would have said you have excellent taste, but then you dissed Taiga, Nagi, and Louise.

Ta-da!

LEMON STEALING WHORES.

>No one posted Kagami
Look, you made her cry. You should be ashamed of yourself.

What does liking tsundere have to do with a mother complex?

Kagami is not a tsundere.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JoyuY1i9ys

This is the best thing in this thread.

You know what, that's too hot to argue.
Wish there were more tsundere milfs

Minoru is based as fuck.

Just like every 10/10

How can one girl be so lovable?

Why are tsundere usually worst girls but yet the best fap material.

>usually worst girls