>go to war to secure Poland's independence
>at the end of the war Poland is a communist colony of Russia

To this?

>pledge to protect Poland
>Germany and Russia team up to invade Poland from both sides
>declare war on Germany for invading Poland
>don't go to war with Russia for invading Poland
>instead become ally of Russia instead

Man, I remember thinking about all these "plot holes" back when I was learning about WW2 in middle/highschool. It all falls into place when you realize all these reasons for going to war were just bullshit and it's literally just the international banker kikes going to war with Germany for not bending the knee

>be Britain
>go to war for Poland
>"go to war" == holiday in France and just sitting there
>enemy arrives, Brits piss off

stay mad 56%

The ANGLO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pink skin. This pink skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of England, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pink skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The ANGLO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(Turkroaches,Pakis and amermutts )
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ANGLO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ANGLO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent English seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ANGLO man impregnates.
In total, the ANGLO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the ANGLO man is the epitome of masculinity.

Don't forget France declaring war on Germany in 1939 too, despite them still not having fully recovered from WW1, and prompty got steamrolled.

It'd be like if you got into a fight with Chad at school and got your ass kicked and put in a wheelchair, and then the next day you wheel your crippled ass back to school and try to start another fight.

>the scorching sun of England
Kek
Nice pasta tho

>be modern day brit
muh empire
>no job
muh empire
>no woman
muh empire
>no kids
muh empire
>no car
muh empire
>no knifes
muh empire
>28% obesity
amerifat 56% face lel. also, muh empire
>swarming with immigrants from muh empire
muh empire

>fight germany for trying to control europe
>defeat germany
>lose colonies and hand over control of europe to germany
at least those germans learned their lesson

You needed 6 minutes for this shit?

hk here, you bongs are pathetic now

>>Germany and Russia team up to invade Poland from both sides
>>declare war on Germany for invading Poland
>>don't go to war with Russia for invading Poland
To be fair we declared war on Germany before Russia invaded Poland, and we all know only some sort of utter retard would declare war o Russia and open up a second front....

Germany went to war with Russia after defeating France and pushing the Brits to back from whence they came, so you make no real point.

And the second front was opened by America. You just tagged along.

Brits were absolutely pathetic in WWII and did nothing but get their asses kicked all over the world other than moderate success in Africa. Reminder: You and the Russians (first Russo-Japan war) were the first modern powers to be defeated by rice farmers, not us.

>and we all know only some sort of utter retard would declare war o Russia and open up a second front....

Or you could've signed one of the many peace deals that Germany tried brokering with Britain.

Because 70% of empire's population was in India, and after they left there was no point keeping the rest

They thought the French would be able to hold off Germany for them (again), or at least hold them off long enough before the Americans got involved (again).

You ended the dominance of the white man by destroying European empires and you're actually proud of it.

All mutts must hang.

It was one front. Since bongs and baguettes declared war,they opened up the second front.

>it's YOUR fault for not defending us well enough REEEEEE

We should have only fought the Japanese and left you ungrateful lazy fucks to your fate of being destroyed by Hitler.

Bruh, I'm not proud of what my nation did either, but we only joined years later. It was the hubris of the Brits (and French) that led to the dismantling of your own empires. Believe me, I wish America never got involved (neither directly nor through the lend/lease kikery) But it was the brits who fucked up at the start and then refused to just make peace for YEARS. All becaues Churchill's jewish overlords told him so.

they had the misfortune of "winning" ww2

>be france
>declare war
>don't do anything for 9 months
>still get destroyed even though you had months to prepare

Loo up the Suez crisis. You literally sided with Muslim Egyptians to undermine the two biggest empires of whites.

l laugh everyday at you now being a non-white nation. You goblins deserve it for stabbing your own flesh and blood in the back.

>You ended the dominance of the white man
no that's completely on you, fucking anglos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis
so we sided against the kikes?
fucking based

>defeat germany
i think you mean
>get fucked by germany
>have to get TWO superpowers involved and have them defeat Germany for you
>claim victory

After WWII you became an irrelevant country, that's the point of the thread. The US does whatever it wants to irrelevant countries.

I've seen variations of this map in Red, Blue and Black...

They all end the same

>This bong is on every single thread about Britain getting BTFO'D by Achmed

They didn't call it the white man's burden for nothing. Why do you think they stopped enslaving blacks in this country, user.? It wasn't because of a guilty conscience...

>be France during WW1
>have line of defenses on German border
>Germans sidestep the defenses by going through Belgium instead
>20 years later
>be France during WW2
>"don't worry, we have an even bigger and better line of defenses on the German border this time"
>Germans once again sidestep the defenses by going through Belgium instead

FROGS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Please guys stop "defend Poland" meme already. It's getting boring.

We only emphasize the "defend Poland" meme because that's the surface-level excuse that ZOG tells the normalfags for why WW2 happened.

How is life in Hong Kong?
Should a Finn plan on working there some day or at least coming over for a vacation?

Come over, just don't be a yellow fever soyboy. Most expats here put us to shame

they actually had plans to to expand the line to Italy and Belgium but because of Commie worker strikes that never came to be

You realise the UK was like that when building the empire and at the height of the empire?

I imagine life in Hong Kong being somewhat dystopian, like how life was presented in Blade Runner. Is this true?

Americans aren't white. Their entire continent is just one big zoo of the world's trash all mixed together.

Our collapse was external. No-one living in England really noticed the fall of the empire because it was so distant. But the US...hahahaha...you can't run from becoming a small hated minority in your own land. Your collapse will both be welcome and entertaining.

The US will die a slow painful death and l could not be happier. That's what traitors deserve.

>You ended the dominance of the white man
If this isn't banter I have no words to describe your stupidity and hypocrisy. Also, what the fuck is "white man"? You surely meant European unless you are some sort on countryless mutt.

HK girls are notorious for chasing after White men.

No its just New York but with chinks. Generally comfy

You think you're gonna fare any better, lad? You're headed right down the same toilet we are, for the same reasons, and the demise of America won't change that fact.

Just easy gold digging, it ain't like animu

Sounds pretty dystopian to me.

Is it time for another British excellency thread?
Dumping

>and the demise of America won't change that fact
But it would make everybody feel good and the world a better place.

Jews.

>ancap flag
yeah, nice larping tyrone

>B-but it will get better in the future

>hides flag

>said the moor rape baby

My flag doesn't change what you see in those images you chorizo nigger, there's a fair amount of shit to see about you as well

I'm not arguing with a Moor who bears the historical blemish of having created every mud race from Mexicans to Dominicans. My God, you people will nevver be sufficiently punished for the genetic damage you have done to the world.

French out numbered german in soldiers and tanks

>But you flag!!!
Doesn't matter, and it doesn't change what i'm showing, stay mad you Nato-Jew slave

You guys forced us to abandon our empire

>be perfidious Albon
>go to war with Germany over their army marching through Belgian using a non-binding, archaic treaty from 1839 as your excuse
>stop Germans from quick victory, embroil Europe into multi-year bloodbath
>start borrowing heavily from US banks
>1917
>barely hanging on
>promise Jews Palestine on condition they put pressure on their tribesmen in Jew York City to bring US into war
>Wilson suddenly goes from winning 1916 election on platform of keeping our boys out of war to (((gotta make the world safe for democracy)))

Literally why? You fucked yourselves. 1914 should've been an 1871 redux and btfo the decadent Frogs forever as a continental power. Fuck off fagget; you destroyed yourself and Europe and turned us into a frankenstein in the process.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes me think sweetie desu

>Implying I don't hate anglos as much as I hate am*rifatmutts
try again sweetheart

>a fat retard from the other side of the ocean without any kind of cultural or racial connexion to me won't "argue" with me
Wtf I won't sleep at night now!

Jesus.... I admire their capacity for compassion, but that's just insane.

Selling out to zionists /thread

>All Superpowers do whatever they want to irrelevant countries

FTFY

I've seen similar shit from Afrikaners in SA. Like there was this one girl (who was an anti-apartheid activist) who got torn from her car and had her head caved in with a brick, and the parents of the daughter ended up being total cucks and doubling down and setting up their own anti-apartheid organizations, even thought hey saw EXACTLY what integrating niggers into society results in.

Anglos are the most materialistic and stubborn people on earth. Which means they cant see long term consequences and even if they could choose to ignore them because they create stupid narratives about the world.

Fuck anglos

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

It's what happens when you, rather blindly, trust the Americans.

We'll all look Spanish.

Proofs? I have heard it to be the other way around usually.

Blindly trust?

You jumped into the bloodbath in 1914 willingly. God you English have become pathetic: "muh56, muhBurgers, muhmeanmurica'.

Maybe you should've just let Germany have its time in the sun as the continents leading power...

>God you English have become pathetic
I am Scottish.

It is astounding how one can deny America's role in the collapse of the British Empire. From the Washington Naval Agreement, to the Suez Betrayal. There is even evidence that you helped India/the Raj in their struggle for independence, but we won't go there.

I don't doubt it but I also don't doubt that your decision to intervene in 1914 and subsequently borrow ad-infinitum from US banks and eventually pull us in started the swift decline of the Empire.

Post-WWI it was a given that power had decisively shifted and (((Wilsonianism))) had fatally damaged the philosophical justification for European imperialism.

And the Suez Betrayal was as much about it occurring simultaneously to the Hungarian revolution and the inclusion of Israel, which basically made the Arab world fertile ground for Soviet influence.

You're right, but that doesn't change the fact that the main reason for the decline of the Britbong Empire is that you were in a weakened state after WW2, and no longer had the resources to maintain the entire empire.