REEEEEEEEE

FIX THIS

I SAID FIX THIS

Who should we vote for?

I FUCKING SAID FIX THIS

For the person that you are seeing in OP pic

Damn, they hid him near the bottom near #metoo

>Crown prince of Saudi Arabia
>Implying Leftists even know who that is.

Let him win. It will trigger the untriggered, and red pill a few more fags.

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 and horse hair that‘s dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don‘t judge her love for this dissolving sub human come on now that‘s not right. She took him all the way from the caucus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and a calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eyed Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder peOpIe throughout his bible. She like her man to look st her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she has the original blood type and hr has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think america is home to them. You can be a native to america Mr and Mrs white people and anybody else that ain‘t us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you‘re not from here you're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch

Bump.

Doing my part and voting for Donald Trump.

>implying he doesn't deserve it

I voted Hillary. How mad are you?

And liberals will use that nigger as a example that Islam is compatible with the west.

Spread the word goy.

Nothing because she is not winning.

This is obviously rigged.

He should be supported. Look at his Saudi 2030 Vision, and imagine how the Saudi 2050 vision will look like. Because he'll be king from 2017 to 2050 at least, he's only 30 something years old.

Wahhabism will be gone.
Islam will be "more" moderated.

Unless your default position is to nuke 'em all, you should support this man.

Who?

The person who beat trump in the popular vote by 3 million votes.

vote putin

About 12 months to late for that dude

*too
>American education

Do you know why he wants wahabism gone? Because after decades of shilling it everywhere, Saudi royal family realized that for the real wahhabists, the royal family is the pinnacle of degeneracy and everything they stand againt, so they started to tone this shit down.

Tay-Tay and Kim Jong Un.

The Dreamers will win

Lead pol to the poll, pay the toll.

did they reset the poll A SECOND TIME?

Iwas Time's Person of the Year, 2006. AMA.

Pretty much.

Indeed, we must fix this. But we mustn't vote for Trump as it would be a waste - they won't pick him twice, so we must vote for the only person who is truly deserving of this victory. The only real role model young girls have - Taylor Swift.

can confirm!

USE A PRIVATE WINDOW TO VOTE MORE THAN ONCE

>yes goy believe in "important role"

The best way to cause butthurt amongst niggers and degenerates is to have the incarnation of white beauty win

Nigga's gonna fuck up the Middle East even worse than it is already. He's a neocon-level warmongerer.

Yeah, you can all vote for Taylor using incognito mode as many times as you want :)

or...

Taylor's victory would upset the nigger Beyonce fans, the degenerate Kardashian/Kanye fans and the retarded Katy Perry fans.
Trump will not be picked twice. The editors will not allow it.

i like this one

although...

yeah but it doesn't matter they're not going to put her or Trump on it again even if they win.

Ever since we voted m00t onto the cover they just choose whoever them want

desu it's Vladimir Putin senpai. Trump is cool but Vlad bought peace to Syria.

There should be a write in option so that we could vote for pic related who just defeated ISIS in his country after they had control of 70% of it at one point, but instead we got Ariana Grande and a literal hashtag as options

Trump had it last year, virtually guaranteeing they won't make him POY this year regardless of the poll result.

They'll pick someone who is thoroughly anti-Trump to make a virtue signalling statement.

Taylor hasn't won yet. If we get her to #1 there is a good chance that she will be picked

>PERSON of the year
>a fucking hashtag
Can we just not vote at all and let this rag die

you all know who to vote for.

The biggest candidates are the Arab prince, Puerto Rican mayor, Trump, Taylor and the #MeToo campaign.
Therefore, we must vote yes for Taylor and no for all the rest, including Trump

Trump, Putin, Bannon, TayTay

Why aren't we supporting Kim Jong Un? He will literally BTFO the entire world like he did to Mother's Day.

Not voting in the Crown Prince's handler already

Did they really pick him last year?

>voted for Mueller

there is no such thing as moderate islam. unless you remove all the "behead all non-believers" and other nice things from koran, but then it wouldn't be islam.

Yeah they did. Don't waste your votes. A vote for Taylor is a vote for the white race

>92% say No to Angela Merkel

Are normies waking up?

Did you finally move on from lauren southberg?

>Implying/pol/ doesn't want islam to be as radical and degenerate as possible

Can someone point me to the parts of the true Left who like Wahhabism or MbS?

Just voted for Based King Salman, fuck that wh*te POS Trump and fuck Gadsden flaggots

Putin

t. shills

this is the second time i've been confused for that fucking guy

this

Who else /Bannon/ here?

stay mad, nerd

holy shit man, these are great. Are they all OC? You shills are FINALLY stepping up your fucking game.

The name of the game on Sup Forums is GOOD OC.

I-is the left learning to meme?