>Accel world

This is a really piece of shit, i dont know why people like this

It's not that bad. The concept and some of the characters are nice. In the end though, KYH makes it worth it. KYH is perfection.

This fagget ruined everything

It's not very good but people will use 'but it's better than SAO' as their defense for liking it. And then there are the Kuroyukihime waifufags.

>Better than Sao
Everything is better than Sao

Hey guess what...

She's playable in Fighting Climax, its a good game.

>ur bf is failing gym and everyone is rallying together to help his fat ass lose some weight
>other girls would realize how your boyfriend is fucking swag as hell if he only lost a little bit of weight and began projecting that in-game confidence out in the real world
>"Tonight, I'm making him TWO lasagnas."

Their relationship amuses the shit out of me.

Make the MC at least look semi normal and get rid of the copy and paste villian this dumbass studio does in every show they do, and it would be a solid 9.

Not really, I'm short and fat like the MC so it gives me motivation that even I can get a hot woman like KYH.

>Make the MC at least look semi normal

He looks normal, however that how he sees himself due to low self-esteem.

I'd say this faggot was worse

Mmo + fighting game elements + types and weaknesses + main character that is/was at some point basically us irl + girl we wish we could have had = the ultimate fantasy world.

I feel like it wouldn't get as much hate if the MC was your typical shounen character though, but I can't help but empathize with Haruyuki at the same time. When you get bullied and ostracized like that, every bit of progress you make in any aspect of life feels like one step forward and two steps back. It sucks ass, and it's annoying even to the person experiencing it, but that makes it all the more relatable to faggits like me :^)

edgy

SAO took a big shit in everyone's mouth, and this was like a piece of semi rotten meat. Individually, you wouldn't touch it, but you want that shit taste out of your mouth so you are ok with it.

The biggest win this series had with me was that MC was not gaming Jesus who never could lose.

>this meme again

That shit villain almost made me drop the series

It's the hipster's SAO.

It's better than SAO in every way

This shitty ass studio uses this same faggot in everything they make

Nah sao romance was lit for the first season

Teenager webnovel. What the hell did you expect.
One would hope the author would improve over time, heh... Instead he kept slicing out more of the same stuff.

Not even the same studio, m8

Both LNs are written by the sam guy, tho

Same shit, message was conveyed

>Same autor
>Fagget MC
>Bad writign
>Shit villain
Sao and AW are the same shit dude

Yeah but AW has a great main girl, so it's even slightly better.

At least AW doesn't have an OP Gary Stu MC, ad the premise is more interesting

Nothing is more interesting than anime with pda and a realistic couple

You f/a/ggots might not know this, but real people do couple things and fuck, anime makes us forget this

Trust me i googled it

Indeed . At least i got to actually enjoy all those NTR doujins for a change.