why do they hate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taylor swift
>poetry
how far we have fallen

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Body worthy of poetry? Who do these people think they are, that everything should be about them?

we memed her alt right association

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

o n e o f u s
n
e
o
f
u
s

ARYAN GODDESS

Why tell an entire group of people they aren't allowed to listen to certain music cased on their race when it's ok for others to listen? Sounds like racism to me.

Yes

I swear Taylor creates these threads herself because she loves having an army of autism willing to murder for her

She wouldn't fuck Kanye.

Also she's better looking than every black woman in america.

consuming ---- as a ---- person can mean implicitly accepting that your ---- is not worthy of ----

MADLIBS

consuming SEMEN as a MALE person can mean implicitly accepting that your BENIS is not worthy of VAGINE

What the fuck does this even mean? It takes deliberate effort for negroes to turn themselves into victims over something harmless like watered down pop-music.

Does this work in reverse too? Are they implying that whites should NOT listen to darky “music?”

It's another article about how she isn't vocally anti-Trump, by a poo in the loo SJW.

They think you can bully her into sjw shit
Idiots

/our hoe/

wtf i like taylor swift now

Open bobs pls

I unironically read pitchfork years ago. They had good music recs. Now they are just complete trash. What happened?

She stayed completely neutral during the 2016 election, because she's an entertainer, not a politician.

Declining to actively join their side means Nazi sympathizer to these people.

Once there was a man called Shaft
Who's hairstyle was ugly and daft
He said look at me
I just want to be free
So pol whipped him and everyone laughed

She's white and doesn't promote liberalism on a daily basis.

>why do they hate her?
Their jews, that is a modern jewish symbol used by ANTIFA which is just code again for jews, thats who runs them and where all their money comes from to undermine american interests.

>Declining to actively join their side means Nazi sympathizer to these people.
because in group preference is ironically incredibly high among liberals.

>assume it’s fake
>it’s real
This meme is retarded. Who gave these children jobs as journalists? Doesn’t Tay just sing about kissing boys anyway?

SHE HAS NO TATTOOS
right?

They hate her because she's woke

Oh wow all conde nast media is the same who knew??

>I GOT A BODY WORTHY OF POETRY GURRRLLLLLL

omg you idiots she has loads of "illuminati" symbolism in her videos, shes one of (((them))), she gets thrown into the fire with the rest of the corrupt

>when youre more beautiful than every brown woman put together and you havent actually said or done anything racially offensive but your mere existence makes people so butthurt they vomit out word salad denigrating you

She'd never kiss a boy until her wedding day.

OUR GIRL
IGNORE SHOPS
how many people have you "redpilled"? she cant just name jew guys can you imagine what its like having 10s of millions of followers

Welcome to current year where leftists advocate race war harder then the alt right

legit laugh. Cheers lad.

probably some hipster faggot who thinks abo music is true art

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Prepare to lose your sides.

she does and other dopey stuff

>Why do they hate her.

Because they hate white people.

Especially white people that don't cower and scrape and beg at the feet of niggers to virtue signal their "allegiance".

>Vrinda Jagota
Please stop blaming this on black people, the author is a street shitter.

THAT PHOTO IS OPPRESSIVELY BLONDE AND PRETTY MUCH RAPE OK

DELETE THIS

i don't get it. is it the smug thing or is that 1488 in the background. am i blind?

what does that even mean
I am so sick of all this shit

consuming CARROTS as a HORSE person can mean implicitly accepting that your STABLE is not worthy of HAY

So Marxist bullshit where if a person doesn’t disavow hard enough then they get blacklisted?

it definitely says 88..

Because she's building a wall, around her Hollywood property.

ask her she browses Sup Forums all the time someone will respond and be like tee hee i know the answer but i'm totally not her you guys

Sup Forums loves you taylor!

Bingo.

what does that even mean ? make no sense whatsoever.

Can we meme this any further? Perhaps a hashtag about how she needs to come out directly in support of black people or face condemnation?

You disgust me.

most girls wouldn't fuck kanye. i doubt kim even fucks kanye anymore

This is a shit thread, but she may well be ourgirl.

As always, What Frank Zappa Said, in this case regarding music criticism.

Rock bottom and still drilling

envy

This article is very frustrating to read. She doesn’t say anything new or interesting, just brings up all the same arguments that speculate Taylor Swift is a white supremacist while comparing it to her experience as an Indian girl growing up listening to Tay.
>So, how should people of color consume the work of our beloved white icons once we’ve realized they don’t really represent us? When you’ve glorified someone, it’s easy to feel betrayed by their shortcomings. It’s harder to grapple with the fact that people can speak to certain slices of our lives while skimming over other parts. Though she marginalized my (already marginalized) experiences as an Indian girl, Swift’s music gave me a roadmap for brazen vulnerability, for allowing myself to be confused and hurt and bold all at once.
She makes a decent point here about liking someone while acknowledging and accepting their short comings, but how in the hell did Tay marginalize (her already marginalized) experiences as an Indian girl? If anything the author let that happen and should go listen to some Bollywood starlet if you want Indian shit.

She's a white role model that isn't over-the-top degenerate and isn't a leftist. They'd try to destroy anyone like her. Pitchfork is owned by (((Advance Publications))) and therefore controlled by the family of this kike.

Yeah. Struggle sessions too.
This is actual old school Communism stuff here. These people *have no idea.*

yas. yas. alienate taytay so she goes full 1488!

I had forgot about struggle sessions

She's "basic"
Race-obsessed SJWs have irrationally hated her since Kanye acted like an idiot and she played the victim card too long

>88
>in a room full of blonde women
What did she mean by this?

Because everybody is racist but shitskins are allowed to be explicitly racist and discriminatory

question is why does anyone like her? she's processed meat. watched her recent "single" to torture my self. pure garbage. not gonna post it here. search "Taylor Swift - …Ready For It?" on jewtube if you're up for it.

God, I love Taylor Swift.

She angers the left solely by being white, beautiful, and popular.

She doesn't even get political from what I know. I think the most she's done is spoken about feminism a little bit once. Despite this, she still makes the Left angry by just being herself. I love it.

Because her “music” is horrible?

consuming JEW MEDIA as a person can mean implicitly accepting that your SOUL is not worthy of GRASSROOTS CULTURE

Not even joking. Here on Sup Forums we shitpost at each other and throw memetic art back and forth. On video upload sites we can share projects we made alone or with others. Culture is exchanged between free actors. But when you sit in a chair and consume media that only flows in one direction, you're basically letting the kikes control your culture. You are passively receiving kike-chosen memes instead of actively participating in the ferment of memes driven by real people like you.

This message sponsored by the Gay Nigger Association of America

>"consuming music"

Who the fuck talks like that? What's wrong with those people?

>Because her “music” is horrible?
She makes music ???

fpbp

She makes $$$$$$

Wtf is that nigger doing there

kek there is a similar photo of her with lena dunham

Taylor Swift bought it.

literally BTFOing western beauty standards

Libyan road hand, good price

Trying seeing the undercurrents of envy, see the pettyness on a subconscious level that shitskins have. Then you'll understand.

She's a racist, sweetie

Sup Forums actually holds pitchfork in high regard and credibility lol
but faggots here unironically rate taylor swift, idk who has worse taste

I don't undersrand what they are getting at? This is reall going out of your way to be offended over nothing.

Wtf does that even mean? Do they even know? Liberals are world class mental gymnasts, I mean you have to convince yourself abortion isn't murder before you can even be one, but how the fuck did they convince themselves that if you enjoy TS music you hate brown people?

That piece improved from it's uncompleted version but I still think she looks a little too cross eyed.

This. Shit skins are self loathing garbage humans

consuming nigger music as a white person can mean implicitly accepting that your life is not worthy of continued existence.

>So, how should people of color consume the work of our beloved white icons once we’ve realized they don’t really represent us?
What the fuck?

>when black, receive no flack

I absolutely love when soyhipster magazines and newspapers post up insane pieces written by nonwhites, because the white editors didn't have the heart to give constructive criticism

Mumy Tay Tay give me boobies plz

This
/thread

In order for me to be beautiful everyone else must be ugly!

Couldn't finish the whole article. The author is a sanctimonious nutcase who bases her entire identity on skin color, and the skin color and political leanings of a fucking pop singer.
She's trying to make a cultural crisis out of Taylor Swift being white.

The delusion is strong with this one.

fucking kek

Years ago I thought Taylor Swift was an illuminati witch and when Kayne interupted her award i thought it was some masonic jester ritual. I think mark dice used to talk about how pop music is full of illuminati symbolism. Wtf happened?

Pop music by definition shoots for the lowest common denominator in terms of both the music and themes. It’s supposed to appeal to the masses, but why do these pocs think Taylor’s music was supposed to represent them specifically? Does she need to collaborate with an Indian woman who grew up in the same town as the author or something?

That bitch! How does she have the audacity to be an attractive, slender, white female in 2017?

Is this tweet real?
Also I dont get why you idiots are so wrapped up in this bitch. Her music is complete shit regardless.
If it's anything to do with her looks odds are youre a low iq, shallow, piece of shit.