Cursivepill

Firm reminder that if you don’t write in cursive you are a member of the servant class.

Especially if you don’t write at all.

OP is 𝓪 f𝓪ggot

>Hurr durr I use an antiquated and useless alphabet so I'm better than all of you

wtf is up with your post

I worked public safety for a decade and was required to write in capital block letters on the run reports. Killed my cursive. Been spending weeks relearning it.

It's the same alphabet, mong

Do you actually not know cursive? It’s easier to write things in cursive.

>2017
>writing

Speaking of the servant class...

Who the fuck doesn't learn cursive in school?

>he doesn’t write anything
>he has the penmanship of a child
>muh computah
Sad!

>cursive
The nog killer

I was never taught cursive. Teacher promised, did not fulfill.

>American education

Rirruto?

I just feel sad for you

Cursive is dead. Nobody learns it, nobody reads it, and now you type anything you might have once written in cursive. Schools have finally stopped teaching it and are teaching touch typing instead.

i can write in it, but when I moved away from alaska, I stopped getting taught it, so its much slower.

maybe in America it is but here it isn't

I like sending thank you notes. Printed ones are cold and non-personal.

>the nog killer

St. Trayvon's girlfriend couldn't read cursive

>cursive master race
>not writing in shorthand

I'll take my 230 written words/minute elsewhere.

>Basic 3rd grade weak cursive
>Not knowing western calligraphy in both quill and brush
>Not knowing architectural fonts for when you want people to understand what you write

>not using cursive to construct the most aesthetic signature of all time

You mean writing like this? Doesn't everyone write like that?

>Cursive is dead. Nobody learns it, nobody reads it, and now you type anything you might have once written in cursive. Schools have finally stopped teaching it
The absolute state of american education

it seems America doesn't

He's memeing, right? I though it was a common thing to write in cursive. It makes writing so much quicker. You look like a retard here if you don't use cursive for casual writing.

FPBP
OP is 𝓪 f𝓪ggot 𝓪nd cursive is for f𝓪ggots

Really? Then how do they write?

>schools have finally stopped teaching it
When did this happen?

they write on laptops and shiet so I guess they copy the letters from the computer
>just what I can figure out from this thread

My kids learn cursive in school. First year elementary school after learning the letters. Once I got a parcel from US, the handwritten address looked worse than kid scribbling. You should off yourselves.

They don't mon ami, they listen to nog music and watch niggerball instead because that's what chads do.

I just switch between taking notes in my normal hand, cursive, and engineering capital letters. Knowing cursive is like a secret white man's code.

Holy shit is this really the intellectual level of amerimutt?

They just learn to write non cursive letters
>pic related
Any writing assignment more than a paragraph is done on the computer anyway

I learned it in grade school. Haven’t used it in forever but can still write it. I guess the programming worked.

No shorthand is white man's code. Cursive is common knowledge in white countries.

seems such a waste of time to try and write in non cursive

No it's not. It's of basic human knowledge. Soon enough being able to do 7x9 and other basic arithmetics with your head will become the selected few superior hidden knowledge in the US.

That must look horrid to look at, something even a toddler wouldn't do over here.

I use the unical alphabet

you mean 7*10-9, don't you?

Zaner-Bloser Continuous Stroke everyday.
I like writing in cursive and making people feel illiterate.

Yeah, but I asked when this happened. We learned typing, cursive, and print in school. There’s really no reason not to learn it.

it's also so fucking slow to write like that cursive is easy and fast

I'm a lawyer and business owner, and you're a fucking faggot if you write in cursive. My friends are doctors, lawyers, CEOs, board members, business owners, etc., and not one of them writes in faggot-ass cursive.
>nice b8 m8, I r8 it 3/8

So you do your exams on a computer? That's sad actually, I feel bad for you.

I'm glad they don't teach cursive anymore. When SHTF and many of us oldfags are fighting the power, all we have to do to pass secret messages is write in cursive. Anyone military age won't be able to read it.

>a doctor doesn't write in cursive
Jesus Christ just how fucking slow are your medical reports made

My handwriting used to suck until I took drafting and architecture classes in school.

Then I just got the habit of using the all caps and people now tell me I have the best handwriting they've ever seen. Then I enhanced my cursive with calligraphy classes.

It's already the case, they do the derived functions in college...

>typing at 130 wpm
>able to use word processing tools
>move sentences around, delete, and insert
oh yes, it truly is a horror

Were you ever in the armed forces? Pull the laptop out your ass when carrying 50kg gear and having bullets flying over you when it's raining like shit. You know what you need to do when you need to write something down? Take a fucking pencil and a piece of paper out of your pocket and scribble the shit on it.

Doctors have a scribble code all to themselves that only they seem to understand.

It's about as legible as russian cursive.

>tfw 27
>can't read/write cursive
I hate when they show some note in cursive in movies and i'm supposed to be able to read it

cursive is degenerate

I've always found it really weird we use print instead of cursive. Cursive is significantly faster. It makes no sense why we use the way slower one.

I gave up writing in cursive in 5th grade. And yes, type-text is my main form of written communication. I don't even like like writing in birthday cards because my handwriting is so shit.

>I have money therefore my opinion matters and I'm important and intelligent and have a big dick believe me
How Jewish of you.

nice buzzword

Writing help you structurate your thoughts, it's better for orthography, grammar, and basically for yours mental health.

lefty master race here. i write in medium hand with a mix of print and cursive. people should obviously know cursive though. do people seriously not?

We know cursive, its still taught in school. I have no idea why everyone here says we don't.

Shit text to cursive generator

were's the J?

Sacrebleu ! I feel bad for calling burgers retarded now, I don't like making fun of truly handicapped people.

Then if you know it, why don't you write with it? Are you this lazy?

Actually cursive is servant tier as they obviously cannot afford a patrician tier ballpoint pin to write clear block letters for the most legible type.

t-thats upside down right?

maybe

I can't vouch for using cursive since I never use the thing, but trying to read cursive from the people who write it over here ma as well be like looking at an arabic manuscript for how legible the writing is. Half the people who use it can't even agree on the proper format of certain letters. Hell, half the time their S's look like D's and I find it really fuckign hard to defend an English writing system that can't get that straight.

do a headstand :D

nice writing there faggot

>he don't know how to write with straight lines
I understand the gay flag

I do write with it when I'm feeling fancy. I'm just faster at using print. But my version of print has cursive letters in it, so there's that.

>Yeah, I can't do it, so it must be for faggots.

You remind me of the dweebs sitting on the sidelines playing Yu-Gi-Oh at recess watching the athletic Chads who get all the puss playing sports.

>Sports and physical activity are for brainlets. I'm going to win over all the ladies with my badass trenchcoat, fedora, and Star Wars lore knowledge.

I'm twenty-six and write in cursive every day, for both business and personal study/my journal. You plebs don't know what you're missing. It's an art. You actually enjoy taking notes.

But typing at five hundred words a minute is way cooler than being able to write someone an aesthetic as fuck handwritten note, or have a timeless John Hancock. You keyboard commandos and printfags make all the pussies drip I bet.

And this is just another reason my children will go nowhere near public school.

No way you can read this.

this thread man truly provided some good laughs thanks burgers

Please, tell us more about all the pussy you've gotten after showing a girl your signature

Jesus thats the worst handwriting ive seen in awhile.
Also can you into focus?

it's how I write in college sorry for not being fancy
that's pretty blurry

God, I hate the mods and janitors so much.

A prey and a monkey unto intro a lu
I just the nut of
** the joke ***
you mother is a
whore

cursive is for faggots

Your mother is a whore you faggot
So hell yeah can i read that

Until these threads on Sup Forums, I wasn't aware there were tards that couldn't read and/or write cursive.
I'd think less of someone if I came across it IRL.

lol

>A man and a monkey enter into a bar. I forget the rest of the joke but your mother is a whore :^)

Are you posting from Australia?

A guy and a monkey
???? into a bar
I ???? the nut of
of the joke but
your mother is a whore

Am I close? Pretty sure your hand writing is shite

I'm phoneposting so I don't give a fuck. As for the handwriting I have the worst I've ever seen as well, but only dumb people and women have nicely done handwriting, it has been proven. The content matters, and the velocity of writing, everything else is calligraphy tier that belongs only in official documents, gift cards and women getting busy in the afternoons.

I was taught cursive up to grade 4. After that we were told to print all our assignments because the teacher couldn't read our sloppy writing. Lost the talent and never relearned it. 41 now so it was just over 30 years ago the school system here phased it out.

>he doesn't use Spencerian cursive

Australia is rightfully Romanian Clay

igga lease. ursive is all we need.

Srsly, Poland sounds like an absolute paradise. Over here most teachers won't even accept a hard copy of printed paper, much less a hand written one. They want everything to be turned in via an online dropbox. Usually, if you don't have a constant internet connection you can't even pass your classes. This particularly sucks for people like me, because I think better when writing my ideas on paper, and computer screens give me headaches.

*straw man alert*

I don't pick up women with my handwriting idiot, and I never claimed I did. It's delicious icing on the cake. Having beautiful handwriting, along with dressing well, being well spoken, these are all indications of value and your degree of class, cultivation, taste, and discipline.

But then again, I realize I'm talking to an obese neet wearing an Optimus Prime t-shirt, while here I am in my beautiful real estate office shitposting on Sup Forums while no one is behind me. And if you actually have a job, my closing yesterday netted me easily what you make in three months, scrub.