Has anime ever inspired you to become something?

Has anime ever inspired you to become something?

Shirou inspired me to become a Hero of Justice and I became a cop

I'm sorry you couldn't achieve your dream user.

/thread

I saved a few people once.
Felt great.

Playing Ace Attorney when I was a kid inspired me to be a lawyer. I want to fight for my clients and the law and that seems very fun to me.

So I enrolled in law school.

Monster inspired me to become a serial killer.

Joke - I would not say I was entirely inspired by it alone, but it did ignite the flame more in my yearning towards becoming a detective. Currently in the process of attending the necessary classes and will proceed to work my way up from there.

Setsuna has inspired me to become Gundam. ORE WA GUNDAM DA.

You'll regret that. Remember this.

GTO inspired me to become a teacher (what else?). I'm currently waiting for my visa confirmation to go to Japan to study. Wish me luck anons.

I want to become a manga artist so I can work from home.

It's actually "Ore ga Gundam da." Lay off the GN particles man.

good luck ken-sama.

Ganbatte!

T.. Ni.ggers

Fuck off ba.ck to re.ddit.

Tokyo Ghoul inspired me to become a college student and go to coffee shops to pick up chicks.

First part worked out. The second had one of the workers telling me to checking out one of the customers from across the room.

Same. Now I'm kind of regretting it

Black Jack inspired me to get into the medical field. I doubt I'll be a surgeon any time soon, but it was definitely a big influence.

Why, user? Though at the moment I am burned out as fuck and I'm too lazy to study these days, I think law school is pretty fun.

After watching many harem anime, I was inspired to lose all of my personality and become extremely passive towards women. i now have six beautiful girls lusting after me, but I am unable to respond to their advances in any way.

I want to be Jotaro!

Thanks, I will. I'd say I'll be Great Teacher user, but the acronym will be GTA so...

But first I have to find out what these idiots want.

You too? Nice. I'm about halfway through a BEd myself. I was even a truant in highschool, it's perfect.

>Shirou inspired me to become a Hero of Justice and I became a cop

NGNL inspired me to become a NEET.

So I became one, 4 years prior to watch NGNL and still to this day

It made me want to become something. I live alone. Work a job that while well paying is entirely unfulfilling. I can feel my life drain away. I need to do something, but I don't know what. This is hell.

Why can't I see salvation?

Nice, good luck with that. Hope we become colleagues in the future.

>cop
>justice
You're the private police of the corrupted government if anything

Dude! One of my friends became a fire fighter because of Shiruo as well.

Captain Tsubasa has inspired thousands of professional footballers to start practicing.

Even a Uruguayan defense uses leg protections with images of the anime in the games.

>a stupid post made by a someone using a chitose image
Color me surprised.

wow great argument

I'm not going to argue about politics on an anime imageboard. But I will post a condescending smug image.

Steins;Gate inspired me to do engineering

ok y

So a Lawyer that harnesses the command of eastern witch lolis to solve his cases inspired you to be a Lawyer. Neat.

I almost did this, for the same reasons.
Now i'm an electrical engineering student because muh robots

I took inspiration from Danganronpa 3 and became a huge disappointment.

>I became a cop

Isn't this just an excuse to blogpost?

shut up and buy my doujinshi

Isn't this just an excuse to blogpost?

I was inspired by Gilgamesh to become a lot of things, including being a total dick, and I succeeded in become all of those.

I now drink upwards of 40 cups a day.

Congratulations on being the most accomplished person in this thread.

Anime has inspired me to be a degenerate neet.

pic related inspired me to move on from being a pathetic NEET and become a better person

Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou made me get serious about DJing. If that fucking kid can make it, I can too, was my line of reasoning.
I was messing around a little before with turntables and a mixer, but it was more for fun than anything else.
Now I got a regular slot on a club night, things are moving so quickly

fat ugly rapist otaku

Doctor. I liked Black jack.

Anime has inspired me to try and become a better person for my friends.

Or it would have, if I had any.

congrats!

Did you Satan?

Shokugeki No Soma inspired me to take cooking classes, maybe even open up a restaurant later on.

Amazing. Good luck!

Based Hume inspired me with his transcendent strength and coolness, so I became a martial artist and fitness maniac.

Watching LOGH and looking at the early episodes with Trunhit and Jessica reinforced me wanting to become a politician as well as a diplomat.

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda has inspired me to get in better shape so I can finally find a potential suitor. Not much does more for the self esteem than having your own harem

Yes good

I confess, SnS did inspire me to actively pursue my childhood dream of cooking (since I don't want to go to grad school to get into research) last year. I'm a line cook now and it sucks.

Ninja slayer, overlord, and goblin slayer taught to be about my business and not get involved in matters that don't involve me or interest me. Hellsing and drifters taught me not to give a fuck about dumb shit. Lastly: NANANANA NANANANA

is that a jojo reference?

Jojo inspired me to stop being fat, and to get fucking ripped.

I've lost like 40 pounds in two months, and I've had to throw away basically all of my clothes, since they don't fit anymore.

What sucks, the career or your job?

Humaru inspired me to be a complete SHIT

Fruits Basket inspired me to become a good person.