Daily reminder that trump has done NOTHING to legalize it

this will cost him dearly in 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

considering stoners have the memory of a special needs kid, I bet Trump is waiting until a month before reelection

Foolish goyim, good people don't smoke marijuana! Stop going against the status quo!

that dab seems wasted

Fucking degenerate drug addict

>All this set up for one puff
>Doesn't even hold it in for one second

Nigga, stoners don't vote.

Washington here
the states are doing it for him in their own time
and he's done nothing to stop it
honestly all you could hope for from somebody with an R next to his name

smoking marijuana is satanism

>These retards
>Voting

ah dear god, what the fuck are the races of those abominations.
im beginning to undesrtand why burgerposters are so fucking dumb

dude, weed nigga, i'm about to get my toke on.

they're merimutts of course

who else all in on dude $WEED?

keep your evil out of my state you demon

degenerates

Marijuana tokers will be the first to go on The Day of the Rope.

Anyone have a source on this. It's my understanding that our Pagan ancestors were shroomers and were corrupted by the Jewish hash oil prophet named Jesus.

God I fucking hate stoners. I'm not talking about people who smoke every now and then, once every month or whatever but people like in the webm. Waste of life, waste of time, fucking drag on society.

He never said he was going to legalize it, retard, he said he didn't care about marijuana. He needs to stop caring about the cocaine, the LSD, the Crystal X, the heroin and the Xans too.

DUDE

Only soyboy redditcucks fear the devil. I'd smack that horned faggot with a rosary.

America is supposed to be a free country but sadly your right.
I just hope these kids do something productive one a week at least.

only asocial spergs hate weed
normal people enjoy it sometimes, without depending on it

Mandatory drug screenings at the voting booth.

I don't know shit about weed, but aren't you supposed to hold the smoke in for greater effect or something?

>daily reminder that trump has done NOTHING to legalize it
Good

Mandatory psych evaluations at the gun shop.

only if he's already a part of your

He's already done.

literally said it should be up to the states if they should legalize it. write your congressman if you want it legalized, stop being lazy.

daily weed smoker here
I don't want it legal and regulated.
Weed is a degenerate substance. While not critically damaging like heroine or some shit, it makes functioning like a regular human bean a difficult task for most. Life decisions should never be made while on drugs of any kind.

i will never understand people who smoke dabs -
the beaner on the right looks like he's having a seizure

>rosary

errr.. catholics worship the devil

Already a thing so are you down with drug testing at the booth?

You fuckers will be too stoned and you'll forget to go out and vote

Dabs are for people so god damn degenerate they need to reduce and concentrate an ounce into one single hit just to feel any thing. Need a dab? take a fucken break.

#notalldevils

exactly this is what happened the first time cali tried to legalize it.

> already a thing
> thinking a mental evaluation is the same as a background check
So you think votes should be screened out for convicted felons? Pretty sure they're all already banned from voting until their charges are expunged.

Stoners don't vote unless weed is on the ballot.

That is one ugly lady in that pic

Seriously. If anything, Trump SHOULD legalize marijuana so the leftists will over indulge and they won't go to the voting polls. Hopefully it kicks of in their circles and reduces their voting power because it's already so entrenched in their culture. It would certainly spread. Before, prohibition was good because it made weed seem mysterious and valuable in it's increased rarity, but we've passed the point of prohibition popularity.

Yeah, but he should've reeled in Sessions when it came to cracking down federally on pot. It is counter to everything Trump preaches. If he came out on this and a few articles were written about how Trump wants Sessions to leave it up to the states or some shit, it would go an unbelievably long way.

AD HOMINEM STRAWMAN YOU FUCKIN' FAGGOT ASS BITCH, FUCK YOU.

FUCKIN' JUST DESTROYED YOUR ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Wew lad
Spark a doobie and chill the fuck out

Mexishits should stay illegal.

dude weed lol

Potheads need to get gassed.

LOL that nigga drooled himself at the beginning is this what marijuana does to a person, turns them into a drooling idiot? DISGUSTING!

Lol I do nothing but dab hits and I'm an engineer. Honestly your short tern memory becomes so shitty but honestly only the long term is important since so much you already do in a day is the same tripe old bullshit not worth getting upset about.

Daily reminder that all drug dealers and users will be rounded up and shot soon.

Marijuana was the principle ingredient in the anointing oil used by the priests. It was ubiquitous in that area during the time of the Israelites, was used frequently in religious ceremonies of the time, and the word cannabis is actually a cognate of the hebrew word kaneh bosm... fragrant cane. Literally the opposite of satanism.

I smoke. I'm not one of the (((stoner))) stereotypes. I voted Trump.

As a non smoker, i would love to see some commitment on the subject. Doesn't matter if its full legalization or killing every single last pothead as long as a decision is made one way or the other.

That actually makes it sound more satanic when you put it that way.

Stoners are the most disgusting kind of addicts.

Marijuana is a medicine and a productivity enhancer. Are you going to round up people drinking coffee?

these guys gather around a table to engage to time wasting activities and they think theyre somehow better than dnd weebs

how fucking degenerate can you get... these faggots barely resemble human beings

Dude stfu if you have ever smoked weed in your life I think your chances at least double for HIV compared to people who are fully sober.

Marijuana is a gift from God. You can be the one to tell him you don't like his work.

Trump does not need the nigger vote

i think medicinal use is fine. Recreational is a bit retarded. CBD oil can do a lot for people with pain problems/sleep problems.

you pulled that out of your ass or...?

How stupid are you? Clinical intervention trials have shown it activates nearly a hundred different genes that suppress HIV infection. It's not a cure, but it contributes greatly to the well being of those that are infected with it. Multiple studies have shown marijuana using HIV patients to have lower viral loads than those that don't. This has been confirmed in clinical trials. Learn something.

You think pot heads are worse than alcoholics and heroin addicts?
You must be really sheltered from the world.

if you do drugs you're not worth a bullet
you deserve a boot to the back of the head

Actually that was first referenced by Jewish scholars in the early 1900's. At the time Cannabis was one of the most popular medicines a doctor had and it didn't have the stigma.

>> productivity enhancer
Every pothead I've ever met has been built more motivated than to work at a fucking Pizza Joint

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

in the land of milk, honey, and dank weed....

Weed is already legal for those who actually need it medically, arguably that's what most people are happy with and it'll likely be reflected in a vote.

On a more important note: I've been away for a couple of weeks, what became of the "Khazar Milkers" fiasco?

Nice strawnam, ameritard. I didn't said they are worse, I said they are most disgusting.

That's probably most of the people you've met in your life. I know plenty of doctors and lawyers that did or still do smoke. Sorry your personal network sucks :(

Yes, but they probably weren't prescribing 'SuperDam Megaskunk #47 Alien Haze' at that time.

This. I'm also in Washington.

>Disgusting.
Yeah, because potheads talking about pot and laughing at stupid shit is totally worse than heroin addicts sucking dick behind dumpsters for their fix.
Get the fuck out of here Ivan.

I was going to vote for Bernie 'Bong Rips For Communism' Sanders, but I was too high to remember to vote.

Then I was to high to vote for her.

the whole "the longer you hold it in" is just a meme

Explain your theory m8

Your body will ingest 99.9999999% of all the cannabinoids preset within the first few milliseconds of the smoke hitting your lungs. Everything therafter is just damaging them to get that 0.00000001% gain.

What would you know about it, you Russian cunt? You Russky retards chug vodka and die at an age far below our national average. Зaткниcь, cyкa.

I get just as high if I inhale and exhale immediately as I do if I hold it in as long as I can. I'm guessing people mistake the dizziness from oxygen deprivation for getting "higher".

Care to read a redpill on marihuana from an user living in a country where it's completely legal?

Trust me, it's not good for society

An 11 month old literally died from a mj overdose. Y'all should be woke af. Marijuana only leads to white genocide

Yes please Uruguay. I'm in Oregon, so I know all about what legal weed does. They certainly help the economy of fast foods and vacant storefronts, lol.

>short term memory
It's best he mention it 1 hour before polls open

Fuck junkies, they can't get their asses out to vote anyway, fucking human garbage.

LSD is the only drug worth legalizing

You shouldn't hold a dab in for long. It's extremely unhealthy (weed wise) and you won't get much more out of it.

This is a meme. Marijuana itself, not so bad. Definitely not 'criminal' and would probably be beneficial to our society as a whole.

Nice try, you stupid Yid. Cannabis treats and cures diseases, and as a consequence, makes the (((Big Pharma))) less profitable. Anyone who wants to outlaw cannabis is a bootlicker of the tyrants they claim to despise.

Well yes, but that's economical, I mean socially.
Before marihuana was legalzied here in Uruguay people were already smoking, but they were more private about it. Sure you could occasionally find someone smoking on a public square but the minute an authority showed up it was gtfo time. People actually respected public spaces, spaces children frequented. Now it seems everywhere you go you WILL find someone smoking pot and making a fool out of themselves because they literally fear nothing.
Pot heads yelling retarded shit everywhere, lighting a joint 2 feet away from schools, you can't go to a park with your family without some 17 year olf dropout sitting next to you and lighting a blunt, pretending to be cool or whatever.

I don't hate marihuana irself, I got nothing against it, I even smoke myself at times, but degeneracy needs limits. I'm in college and you wouldn't believe how many people assist class being stoned, smoking like pot, dumb-faced and giggling from the oint they just smoked 15 minutes before class.

Any public event you assist there will be people getting stoned, doing stupid shit, bugging other people.

That depends if the god that created everything that we know is and will be is the devil which is why we learn from suffering and the true God is in the savior of mankind.

Intelligent people would. All drugs should be legal. Educate on the effects of use and get out of the way. The War on Drugs is simply the manufacturing of 'criminals' for profit.

>smoking like pot
Meant smelling like pot, sorry

I think the DEA is a very respectable organization and that the drugs they say are bad are indeed bad.

I think it should be up to every level of my government to make sure I am swiftly punished if I consume this plant (which is basically just a shitty WEED LMAO!).

I fear my own lack of self control! Oh daddy Sessions please keep the bad substances away!

I'm a little stressed now so I'm gonna go pop a Xanax I got from my doctor and ride to Starbucks for a PSL with an espresso shot :P

You're equating cannabis users to junkies? Your flag says it all, you inbred cousin-fucker.

LDS
Mushrooms
Mescaline
DMT

It's how to meet KEK.