What do we do when Comcast shuts down Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

What do we do when Comcast shuts down Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_Communications
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use Verizon internet,AT&T internet, google internet, or fucking dial up. Theres othrr options

Kill them.

That guy has the same nigger smile as Obama. His face is too cartoonish.

How do we stop this fag?

You faggots voted for this when you put Republicans in charge.

Tough shit. Deal with it.

Keep voting Republican.

I think him for relieving me of the curse of Sup Forums.

FUCK OFF NN SHILLS

Net neutrality doesnt stop people from censoring the internet and if (((they))) wanted Sup Forums shut down they would have already done it since they control ICANN

We will kill him we will kill Ajit Pai. That nigger has the same smile as Obama he can be practice for when we get to Obama.

No there aren't, there's only one, maybe two ISPs in most markets

you dumb ice nigger, republicans are the reason we're losing NN

>tell Ajit he must use one of two items
>give him a toilet and a noose

maybe you should have that be your complaint instead and people might back you up

initiate the race war

Maybe this subhuman 85IQ Pajeet should just get his poo-crusted hands off our Internet?

Wouldn't that be better, since, you know, it's already free and shit?

Rest easily knowing we helped our God emporoer
MAGA

I'm going to enjoy it when shills, SJWs, and phone niggers cannot afford internet anymore.

Fuck off reddit. Pai is /ourguy/

I'll host it from Russia with love

Fuck Sup Forums. They meme'd this problem into existence by wanting Trump. They are about to reap the rewards for their retardation.

Hello- unfortunately you have been blocked for violating Comcasts net rules. Your account will still be charged $37.99 for this month.

Organize.

Laugh at comcast going bankrupt because everyone will switch.

(WANT TO SEE THIS Sup Forums POST? PLEASE HEAD TO COMCAST.COM AND SUBMIT $19.99 FOR ACCESS TO THE INTERNET FORUMS PACKAGE)

dial up connection has some advantages

or pic related

BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED ALL THE TIME IN THE DECADES BEFORE 2015 RIGHT FAGGOT??????

shut down comcast obviously. god damned newfags.

>he acts like it won't become the norm

Probably regain a measure of my sanity.

To what? The ISPs don't compete with each other, there's no alternative to Comcast if you live in a Comcast zone, or Verizon if you live in a Verizon zone.

someone doesn't remember the 90s when AOL charged you by the minute.

We had Net Neutrality before 2015, you sponge.

literal knee jerk cringe

We'll just make our own isp that doesnt use liberal technology or science

>Pay extra to see Sup Forums
again. good. less niggers and shills like you. it will be like a white country club or fraternity with an asian or two here and there.

Can someone explain how losing NN means losing Sup Forums?

H-hey that’s not fair you-you can’t just bring up historical points like that

I miss pre-07 internet. First off because most of you fucks were too young to shitpost your ignorant views. And second because it was the golden age.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_Communications

That looks like a fake picture.

There's no explaining it. The commie left still thinks Sup Forums is Sup Forums from 2006 going through the punk rock emo phase.

>implying those complaints are ever heard

pirate internet connections

my dad and uncle have had multiple pirate radio stations
fuck the FCC

krautchan.net is open 24/7

only on Führers birthday we are offline after 19:33 cet

The cost of running this site will go up, as consumers will be forced to pay extra to access sites like these.

>every paying for Sup Forums

Depends on your budget

Also, the worst they can do is charge people more money to access certain content. You just have to trust that they'll meter more bandwidth-intensive applications as more expensive.
It's not even 4ch that they care about, more like Netflix/Hulu/YouTube. Which makes sense - why should I be forced to subsidize Netflix users?

The bandwidth this website uses is negligible

In pre-2007 internet, most of the niggers and shills on this board would not be able to AFFORD internet access to post here or organize antifa rallies. I'd pay 50% more for the internet if it would stay shill and nigger free.

The internet was way better when it was less accessible.

>1st AMMENDMENT! I SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO MARCH WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER WHITE BOIS IN THE PARK AND SCREAM ABOUT NIGGERS!!1
>Please restrict the internet so only certain people can afford to exercise their 1st amendment rights
How does Putin's cock taste, faggot?

That actually looks ideal. Why should I be forced to pay for Netflix users? Price discrimination usually means low-end users pay lower prices.

bait. shitty bait.

Good thing niggers don't have that kind of money to keep ruining the internet.

Have a party without any fat people.

I'll see that and raise you to 3x the current rate lol

Wow that sucks for you. I have many ISP's competing and consequently get gigabit internet for $69 a month.

Also since Sup Forums is a smaller site access with either be bottlenecked or not accessible because it is 18+

2pbp

>i can't afford it
>it should be free for everyone
>it is a right!
>every nigger and other drain on society should have the absolute best that you have!
>people need to learn how to share and be fair

Also, wouldn't VPNs solve this? If you really want everyone to pay the same amount, just get a bunch of people to band together and create their own VPN service. The ISP charges the VPN directly instead of the users.

>one company will sit back while another rakes in billions of free dollars.
intredasting theory, burger.

riot in the streets right comrades

who's lanes? everyones lanes!