ITT: 10/10 fights from shit series

ITT: 10/10 fights from shit series

>slash
>i killed you
>but now i revived you
>slash

>10/10

You must be 18 or older to post here. Literally everything from Bleach is absolute dogshit

never forget.

The only good fight out of this overrated garbage.

>look at me break down a shonen fight into simple components haha im so smart and enlightened xD

Fuck off back to MAL, fedoratard.

Just kill yourself. Please.

Satsuki vs. Evil Ryuuko was better.

>overrated
People actually rate KLK highly?

Overrated yes, but holy shit that soundtrack is glorious

>Reading Bleach

You're the one that should fuck off

Far cry from a shit series, bu that prologue/last fight in Shigurui. It's even more amazing because it's a duel between two cripples

>Pretending to have taste

Thread related: Mayuri vs Crazy Hand

Im not OP, you autist. And it's hilarious that you even know what happens based off the panel.

DONT

I have this in my backlog. Convince me to read it

Deconstructionfags like you are the absolute worst. Neck yourself.

I ain't gonna convince you of shit. It's short. Read it.

I used to like bleach until the last chapter and I even I thought this fight was lackluster.

It was perfect though. We got to see Unohana act badass as well as insight into the philosophy behind her healing Bankai + her killer fighting instincts. It also had some cool choreographed moves for a Bleach fight that usually wouldve been lolImbehindyoukidlssnothinpersonnel

All Mayuri fights are glorious. I live to see more of Mayuri going full "all according to keikaku" on everyone.

LOSE

Night Raid vs. Esdese in the church.

10/10 fight though the series isn't that shit

>Thread related: Mayuri vs Crazy Hand
But that's one of the worst. The Nemu bullshit was retarded.

-Top tier artwork
-All characters are fucking miserable and huge assholes wich sets the mood for the whole story
-The plot can surprise you quite often
-Has a very nice anime adaptation that ends halfway of the manga, wich kinda forces you to read at least the second half.
-Verosimile events and settings, with ridiculously over the top characters.
-The ending was just too fitting, I could not have ever imagined a better one.

No particular order

Unohana was such a waste. Stopped reading once she died.

Fuck Kubo.

Your virginity before marriage

This is a show where the heroes lose. Everyone wanted Destiny to win that fight. Same with the Tryon 3 fight. They both deserved to win much more than the Try Hards.

>he doesn't know about kubo

This fight, and every other Bleach fight, was garbage. Get better taste and fuck off.

Hisagi vs. Findor
>mixups of swordplay, kido, and flash steps
>creative usage of Kazeshini
>armlets were actually bombs
>didn't only go for killing strikes, also attempted disabling ones

Bambi vs komamura

The sole good fight in an oceant of garbage.

So good.

my nigger

After posting that, I actually just went back and rewatched it and a few others from the anime (keep in mind I haven't seen any of the anime since the end of the first part before the timeskip, and dropped the manga once the pain arc started, and this was both almost 10 years ago)

A lot of the fights are actually pretty decent and (more impressive, IMO) well animated, or at least parts of them are. Starting to remeber why I actually liked this shit when I was 14

But then I tried to read a plot summary and remember why I dropped it: It turns into fanfic contrived garbage.

I'll never forgive Kubo for what he did to her.

the manga is also fucking shit you tasteless piece of

Lord Death versus the Kisshin in Soul Eater was 12/10 patrician tier fight.

True kino pleb filter.

Soul Eater had a few other decent fights and the story wasn't awful but that fight was so good it made the rest of the series felt garbage so it counts.

Regardless how stupid it got towards the end this was still 10/10.

The series was actually better than mediocre. Over rated by casuals, sure, but not shit at all. Designs, art direction, ost, and even story are great.

You should probably seriously consider committing suicide. Having shit taste is a terrible disease.

I'd argue Mayuri vs Uryu and Ichigo vs Byakuya were better.

Hell, most of the better parts of Bleach were from Soul Society. It was so good it made the series go forever.

>Overrated
possibly
>Garbage
far from it

The Uryu vs Mayuri fight was amazing, definately one of the best things to come from the soul society arc.

>Posting shit fight to shit series, when this fight was what made Bleach popular around media in the first place

This. Put the latest chapter to shame

My nigga. Kazu was the real protagonist of Air Gear

I actually think they should of stayed in soul society after that arc and gone a different route.

Bleach should have gone a different route many times friend.

What a tragedy that what could have been the best Shonen of all time ended up a joke because the writer was such a hack.

Or at least it should have ended with Aizen.

Honestly everyone stopped giving a shit about Bleach after Aizen was defeated. That was the whole point of the series.

Then they started a weird phase with canon filler and one billion trillion new characters who no one gave a shit about, with power creep and plot retconning everywhere

A fight so good it made up for the entire anime.

I don't have the actual picture on hand but the Kumagawa vs Aka Aoki card game was one of the best fights in the series.

>I'm not sorry.

My absolute nigga. That fight right there stole the whole show, fuck, Kazu himself stole the whole show.'

Although my second favorite would have to be that moment when Kazu got his nickname...that they rarely, if ever, used again.

>the last time Piccolo seriously traded blows with someone was over a decade ago