HA_PE_NI_NG

OF CRAZY RADIATION THRED
Will you manage to cope with it?

the excess of ruthenium in the atmosphere is more than 986 times.
the pollution level is comparable to the Chernobyl catastrophe.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/russia-radioactivity-986-times-norm-nuclear-accident-claim

Other urls found in this thread:

remap.jrc.ec.europa.eu/GammaDoseRates.aspx
thechemicalengineer.com/news/mystery-ruthenium-106-cloud-over-europe/
isotop.ru/en/production/medical/426/433/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remap.jrc.ec.europa.eu/GammaDoseRates.aspx

big if true

tho isn't it in the middle of nowhere?

What are your theories oh wise elders of pol?

Who cares? Radiation is good for you. It was the green party communists who said radiation is somehow bad in anything but massive dosages.

didn't you have an old submarine sink in lake baikal with armed thermonuclear warheads on it and you never went to recover them?

CHRONOLOGY:

1) As reported by the Mayak Press Service, on September 19, from Balakovo NPP (Saratov region) "the first irradiated fuel of VVER-1000 was successfully loaded and transported to Mayak by rail with the use of new technological equipment" - TUK-141O ( container and special platform for transportation by rail) ". Photographs of the echelon and container unloading were later published in the social network in the group "We are from Mayak."

2) On September 22, the SNF assemblies in the TUK-141 O container were delivered to the radiochemical plant of the Mayak PA, where the "hot tests" of the new process equipment continued.

3) On the morning of September 25, the administration of Ozersk suddenly announces that on September 25-26 "a routine check of the city's sirens will be conducted by the method of a single short-term launch, with the transmission of voice messages over the radio network of production broadcasting," referring to the Mayak Communications Department.

4) On September 29, in Germany, Austria and Italy, an increased radiation background of the isotope ruthenium-106, formed during the testing of nuclear weapons, nuclear man-made accidents and reprocessing of spent nuclear fuel, was recorded.

5) In late September, extreme air pollution with radioactive isotope ruthenium-106 was observed in the Urals, high - in Tatarstan, the Volga region and Rostov-on-Don.

5) On 8 October, the Federal Office for Radiation Protection and the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Safety of German Reactors issued a joint statement stating that the alleged source of ruthenium is in the South Urals.

6) November 20. Roshydromet confirmed the "extremely high" radiation pollution in the Southern Urals.

it would have to be on land. I checked and baikal i too far east

>France won't get affected
Same bullshit they told us with chernobyl

good i hope everyone in europe dies

>Retard drunk mongoloids once again mishandle radioactive substances and technology
If you go like that you might nuke yourselves one day saving the hassle to US.

The Negroes will die too.

grow up pussy.
a bit of cancer never killed anyone.

>Greenpeace had called
Literally soros tier shit ngo
Fake shill garbage.

Chernobyl isn’t so bad now.

Also
"The measurements which Rosgidromet has released suggest that the dose people might have received is 20,000 times less than the allowed annual dose and presents no threat at all to health.”

OP is a fag as always.

was the last one confirmed to be a shitty sensor in slovakia or something?

all i see

it's coming from the West Siberian Plain. some remote marshland for thousands of square kilometers. it would be a challenge to even get out there to see if this is even real

Is it confirmed to have been Ozersk? From the map it looks like it could be either the Beloyarsk or Seversk plants, if it was a civil reactor.

probably some fuck-up on the railway out in the middle of nowhere. probably not real news

true if big

Don't they transport radioactive stuff across it?

Is Russia getting ready to fuck Ukraine again?

they actually transport hidden isbms in trains around russia

Nerve gas

>wise

This happened in October fellas.

Kek

MAMA, Я HE ХOЧУ УMИPATЬ! !!!!!

Europe better get to work on curing cancer.

эй ҡyтaҡбaштap! бapыбep бep нимә лә бyлмaяcaҡ yл

get out of here, stalker.

we are still eating the food produced since then, including animals that was feed with vegetables irradiated

considering canned food, we have another year to accumulate those lovely isotopes

Fake and gay

Sage

If somebody wanna know more about "Mayak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyshtym_disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayak

Пoмoгитe.... Ктo мoжeт пycтить мeня к ceбe жить?

Я из чeлябинcкa и я нe хoчy yмиpaть! Пoмoгитe! Люди дoбpыe!

Я нe кoммyниcт!

LE BASED PUTIN WILL LE SAVE YOU XDD

So how come it still takes western Europeans to notice in order for Russian gov to admit these sort of happenings? Wasn't Chernobyl enough of a lesson?
Environmental issues and public safety are good starting subjects to demand government accountability and transparency in authoritarian countries since the leaders are larping as protectors of the people. You should focus on this instead of nailing your balls to the read square.

average speed is 35 mph

The authorities denies any rumors of high radiation level!
Дa cмoтpи, вcё нopмaльнo тaм y тeбя.

Ah nu cheeki breeki i v damke!

>isbms
interstellar ballistic missiles? holy shit!

this time it's half of europe that won't be affected, Schengen and the EU are truly amazing, I'm a macaron shill now

WHERE IS THE PROOFS-- *DIES OF RADIATION*

thechemicalengineer.com/news/mystery-ruthenium-106-cloud-over-europe/

Bump

This was likely due to reprocessing waste. Potentially huge hit to the nuclear energy movement, which i support. FUCKING RUSSIANS DO YOUR SHIT CORRECTLY GODDAMN.

>nordcucks getting gassed by radiation
finally the real cleansing can begin

Some glow in the dark nigger sabotaged ARMZ' Kazakhstan operation.

fucking glow in the dark CIA niggers

Can we just wipe entire Russia please? At least Norks test their shit in underground silos, fucking mongrels have dozens of nuclear plants and 70% of their personal are in borderline alcoholic comma.

DAY OF BALKANIZATION WHEN?

>the pollution level is comparable to the Chernobyl catastrophe.

No. Just no.

This probably happened at Mayak, where they reprocess spent nuclear fuel and produce various radioisotopes for industrial and medical applications. This wasn't an accident in a nuclear power plant since only ruthenium-106 was detected. Ru-106 is used to treat cancer.
The French nuclear safety watchdog says that the release was significant enough to cause an emergency response (orders to keep windows closed and not leave your home) if it had happened in a French facility.
The amounts that were measured over Europe were small and not relevant from a public safety standpoint.

Here‘s some more infos on Ru-106:
isotop.ru/en/production/medical/426/433/

>can we
Who ?
>peru
What is that noname trash ? Is that contry ? Peru have army ?

>Same bullshit they told us with chernobyl

They were mostly right. France wasn‘t affected much.

This.
Fake news.

>Ru-106 is used to treat cancer
HOOOO BOY THIS IS SOME TRICKY LANGUAGE

LIKE ITS JUST VITAMIN C, ITS GOOD FOR YOU EVEN!

SHILL CONFIRMED

'TREATING CANCER' WITH RADIATION MEANS KILLING CELLS

I didn't need a Geiger counter to tell me that central Russia was a radioactive wasteland

That‘s not what i was trying to imply.
I was just stating what Ru-106 is used for and why we make the stuff.

Why do people continue to live in Ozyorsk? It's not a research hub controlled by the Soviets anymore. Shouldn't they move?

It's probably a ufo crash or something. Isn't it where all the other strange shit usually happens?

Didn't die, don't care

If you would stop and think you would recognize the significance of the statement.

The only isotope detected in unusual quantities is associated with numerous types of radioactive industrial materials.

Russia is claiming that NO accident involving a reactor has occurred, and their claim is validated by the fact that ONLY ruthenium has been detected.

Because of this fact, we can rule out a reactor accident and look into other forms of leakage.

If its medical waste that was mishandled, that would be a much better problem than a covered up reactor meltdown.

The detected levels of this isotope are well below the threshold of a public safety concern.

Science illiterate retards hear the word "radioactive" and lose their minds.

Your house has radioactive materials in it. The dirt you play in has radioactive materials in it. The sun constantly bombards you with highly energized emissions from radioactive processes.

ITS NOT NECESSARILY A BIG PROBLEM.

>Why do people continue to live in Ozyorsk?
They are get extra money from goverment every month, around 8$, lol.

is that Ru-69 in his eye?

Move? To where? Do you think it's so simple?

> Their source is GreenPeace
Fake News.

if big true

Looks pretty gay, senpai

*Chin Extends another 3 inches*

Mayak still reprocesses spent fuel from commercial and naval reactors and it makes radioisotopes for industrial and medical applications.
It also stores surplus weapons grade plutonium and makes tritium for Russia‘s nuclear arsenal.

Thousands of people work there and it‘s well-paid work.

>$8/month in exchange for needing thousands of dollars to treat your cancer later in life...

...only in Russia. wew

wtf is that image red cross?

>well-paid work

What is "well-paid", like $500,000/year or less?

Yes, it‘s used to treat cancers of the eye.
It‘s also used to trat prostate cancer.
(pic related)

>Ozyorsk
I'm trying to Google what the average income in Ozyorsk is, but all I'm finding is averages of radioactive isotopes in the air/soil and cancer rates.

Asian mentality.

WELL PAID *FOR RUSSIA

2 EXTRA POTATOES AND A 50 KOPECS WORTH OF VODKA

I have the answer!
Case closed...

>What is "well-paid", like $500,000/year or less?

I don‘t know, but it‘s enough to make people stay and work there.

500-600$ a month, I guess.

A Chinese Space vehicle lost orbit over Europe days before this mystery cloud.
2+2= 4

It was only $233/month in 2002. I assume this must have increased?

i dream about this , a huge menacing cloud coming trough a water channel !
also i did have a dream were i was able to hear something like a radiation detector .

are we getting gassed Sup Forums?

hello where is broofs.jpeg

true big if

Sounds about right based upon what I found. Wow, that's the same amount that a 16 year old with no education makes per week in the US.

So, do you die if you breathe in the polluted air?

What the hell did you do Ivan?

Well, Russia is a pretty poor country.

We did cancer fest.

Because all Russian news channels are blocked there for being fake news, duh.

It points to Turkey

It's a little miracle: just live and trying not to think about years wasted on education and getting paid ~250$ a month.

s.t.a.l.k.e.r. 2 when?

Chechen ISIS niggers testing a dirty bomb that contained nuclear waste haphazardly tossed in the woods by drunk Russian nuclear workers ?

Russians burning nuclear waste for warmth?

Another Chernobyl tier embarrassment at a fuel recycling plant?

Drunk Ivan turned filled the cooling tank with potatoes mash and yeast instead of water to make mutant power inducing zvodka?

Radioactive meteor impact?

Alien invasion has begun?

Russia fucking with Europe for the lulz?

Kek

I think you'll certainly die if you don't breathe in air.

maybe 50000 rubbles aka $833