Sup Forums defends this

How the fuck are there so many classcucks defending the removal of net neutrality? Do you niggers realise that the only refuge for your shitty ideas that is this cesspit will be tollgated after net neutrality is removed? You're going to get equally fucked like we are, and then watch how neolib/neocon ideologies take over

Other urls found in this thread:

cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You're going to get equally fucked like we are, and then watch how neolib/neocon ideologies take over
Then that will be one more ideology than we're exposed to now. So overall a win.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS AND FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES

BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED SO MANY TIMES IN THE DECADES BEFORE 2015 RIGHT ?
Shareblue nigger faggot pedo kike

Hi user, i see you're jumping around threads posting this.

I'm doing the same but I'm telling people to embrace the cyberpunk dystopian future.

>commie

So you want the state to block sites instead of companies(which dont do that)

So smart

>Do you niggers realise that the only refuge for your shitty ideas that is this cesspit will be tollgated after net neutrality is removed?

Anyone who comes here for a serious discussion is a retard.

Wrong. I like how you fervently believe you're correct, though.
Is this your first exposure to net neutrality?

it’s a combination of isp shills, brainwashed drumpflets, disenfranchised contrarians and just plain trolls.

You won’t be able to get through to any of these groups, sadly, and they all feed on eachother’s ignorance and bullshit.

I wonder who could be behind all these freamongering images?
How and why didn't this happen before 2015?

Unless it directly competes with them or spreads information about their misdeeds.

And any sites the government want to block I am sure they can unless it's profitable. This makes it easier for governments to block sites, actually. Since companies don't need a reason to block a site (unless it's profitable), it wouldn't take much of a push from the government to convince them to shut down anything.

why are mods allowing this spamming?

the government can be trusted to regulate the internet.

I don't defend this, it is abominable.

>classcucks

Can you gommunists string together a sentence without making up your own baby talk words? What does this even mean?

Also please explain to me what was happening before (((net neutrality))) that it "fixed" that I should worry about coming back when it is gone?

>why are mods allowing this spamming?

B-but nothing was censored before! Thats because Verizon wasnt able to openly be asses about doing it
The FCC had a rule that got challenged in court by Verizon in 2010 that PREVENTED ISPs from THROTTLEING OR BLOCKING WEBSITES.
Verizon won the case, only on the margins that telecommunications services needed to be reclassified as a utility (Title II) in order for a rule like that to be upheld.
This led to the massive NN debate that got us the rules in 2015.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
Also in the past:
Comcast Corp. v. FCC 2007
In 2007, Free Press, Public Knowledge, and the FCC filed a complaint against Comcast's Internet service. Several subscribers complained/(and)The Commission believed that Comcast had "significantly impeded consumers' ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice"--Comcast complied with this Order but petitioned for a review and PRESENTED SEVERAL OBJECTIONS—in 2008, Comcast amended their Acceptable Usage Policy and announced a new bandwidth-throttling plan.
ISPs have slowly over the years been eating away at laws that protect against throttling and them not being able to control what content you see.
You fools need to realize corporations only care about their own interest
In surveys by the American Customer Satisfaction Index, XFINITY has had the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any company or government in the U.S. for year—-XFINITY’s online forums are full of pages of customers complaining of throttling, especially on upstream speeds.
Time Warner Cable has come under fire for throttling YouTube videos, an issue they defended by explaining video buffering is “the way the Internet works.
Cox has a history of throttling their Internet during congested periods. In the past, they have also set usage limits on broadband accounts, granting more usage to customers who pay for upgraded service.
cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling/

yes it did happen, it was just less of a thing because politics mostly ignored the issue

It did you fucking newfag, I was blocked from Sup Forums because I used Verizon. Maybe if you weren't a newfag from r/The_Donald you'd know this.

It literally did you fucking newcuck

Americans are so cucked that they're actually voting to remove themselves from the internet. I love it. I can't wait until net neutrality passes.

Trump is Hitler.

We should give Trump total control of the internet.

Fucking retards.

>I was blocked from Sup Forums because I used Verizon.

You were blocked for being a faggot. I've used Verizon for internet for 6 years now and never experienced any blocked sites.

>muh communism

but trump opposes net neutrality so it must be bad since he is the god emperor

You know who own all the mass-media companies that run the internet, you dumb fucking piece of shit? Jews. Every fucking one of them.

You really want to hand control of the internet over to the Jews?

>We're an important website that cares about whatever it is you care about
>Some EVIL people want to get rid of the Internet!
>Yes, that's right
>I know we said this last year, but it could still happen!
>Please sign this petition, give us money, etc.
>Oh? You wanted to actually use this site? >SIGH okay then
>Also we may shut down for a few days to prove a point

>How the fuck are there so many classcucks defending the removal of net neutrality?
It's part of the amerimutt problem. Those sharters will defend everything daddy Trump tells them to defend. We seriously need a containment board for this ever growing cancer.

It is interesting to note that i love in florida, and for the past 3 days cannot post on my phone - i know, fuck off.
Home internet and random wifi spots are fine, but apparently sprint is blocking me from posting on 5chin.

>MFW not american
feels good man

Fuck you poorfag commie, I support business without government regulation

>My experience is everyone's experience
How do people this stupid exist?

Hey nigger, the election was in 2016.

You believe that?

hope you enjoy your monarchy. (free market) man.

This is what happens when freee market lolbertarians and Trump boot lickers unite. the end of the Internet as an open filed of communication. Comcast will be reaping the benefits of this and all the simpletons supporting Trump will be left with theif flacid dicks in their hands wondering whatever happened to the good old days when they spent their hours shitposting on Sup Forums.

Yeah, it's not going to be good times for Sup Forums if net neutrality goes away.

>let's give rich Jews the ability to selectively block and filter Web traffic XD

I know ISPs are mad that Netflix uses so much bandwidth and they can't get a piece of the action, but come the fuck on.

>demonize right wingers for year
>surprised that they aren't interested in helping you
do you have autism?

Thought you were going to download game of thrones for free forever? time to start paying freeloader bitches

If this goes through then the VPN services are going thru the roof. It will be an option to get around it.

>yfw VPN traffic is throttled
>nice try goyim :^)

ISPs won't block you but they will fuck you up with your speed unless you pay premium rates, that's the problem with repealing net neutrality, it makes the internet pay for play.
Enjoy your shitposting at modem speeds, pol.

this lmao

lmao, poorfags aren't gonna be able to afford to use the internet anymore and will be rightfully purged. If you aren't making at least six figures by age 25 you have failed as a human and do not deserve to use the internet anyway, so this is a huge win. I don't give a fuck that I'll be paying more, I can afford it. LOL @ those who can't. Capitalism wins again, commie cucks.