What is this face trying to convey?

What is this face trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's trying to convey that it's nothing but fujobait

contemplation of suing the Katsukis for gross negligence.

Knowing you're going to be NTR'd by an Italian woman

He doesn't want to leave his boyfriend behind. If he cries, I'm going to cry too. Damn it, Viktor

What a plot twist. Everyone thought the he was going to cuck Yuuri eventually, but it's the other way around.

>the best anime of the season is too gay for me

is flip flappers any good? I need something to watch besides Jojo

>Even if they are apart, their hearts are together. Holding a precious warmth in their hearts, Yuuri and also Yurio step onto the ice.

>YOI is too gay
>I watch Jojo
come on. Besides, there's more to this show than gay. It won't turn you into a flaming homosexual unless you secretly are one already.

He created a monster. Yuuri can't go 24 hours without having sex, so it can't be helped.

>Even if they are apart, their hearts are together
YYYYYYOU'RE HEEEEEERE, THERE'S NOOOOTHING I FEAR

Who the fuck writes Dengeki's preview summaries? This feels like a romance novel.

Just saw the the preview. Looks like this episode was a subcontract after all.
A double subcontract actually it seems, another fun innovation in schedule management brought on by this season.
Emon/Production Reed probably. Emon's previous and only other subcontract Cheer Danshi 9 I heard was a disaster so expect the absolute worst.

This face is conveying the embarassement of being the OP pic for a YoI thread without Yuri on Ice in the title.
Fuck you newshit.
And if you just didn't want to put a title because MUH GENERAL then you're even worse.

We're fucked.

what was it about? i just woke up

Piggy looks mad.

That's one comfy image

NEARRRRR FAAARRRR

WHEEEEEERE EVER YOU ARRRRRE

source on this information?

because I'm desperately hoping for it not to be true

>Looks like this episode was a subcontract after all.
How can you be sure of that?

honestly I'm prepared to say balls to the animation as long as the direction is better than last episode.

I BELIEVE

THAT THE HEART WILLLLL GO ONNNNNNNN

Absolutely gutting if true and it does end up being awful. This is going to be the most emotional episode yet and it won't carry across at all if Makkachin looks like a large potato

How much are they gonna fix for the BD? I understand the pinch they're in right now but understanding doesn't make the animation look any better.

The preview has been out since last Wednesday and no one has mentioned any subcontracting until you.

As long as it's not cabbage quality I can endure.

>if Makkachin looks like a large potato
god i just woke up and i cant stop laughing thanks user

Hopefully most of the skating scenes. We know from episode 1 that they can make skating look amazing, just need the resources for it.

I can deal with it if the direction is good. I will forgive this show many things as long as they get the emotional impact right. I just wanna see Viktor suffer.

>M-my Makkachin!!
>cut to potato
I guess it would be better for them to do vague emotional stills than try to animate beyond their limits once again

I don't get why they haven't tried stills in the first place, if done well they're not absolutely terrible.

SHAFT it up

if you know what i mean ;)

I doubt they'll even show makkachin while he's sick. We'll just see Viktor tearing the little hair he has out in the waiting room.

ONCEEEEE MOREEEEE

YOU OOOOOPEN THE DOOOOR

They sort of went in that direction for the dream sequences during skating, and it worked like a dream, too. I hope they keep finding creative ways around it as much as they can.

>what little hair he has
You monster It's very thick and shiny!

Frown + gritted teeth = "Don't fucking approach me!"

She just might be wanting to use Yuuri, but he obviously isn't consenting.

Obviously it's an artistic choice. Just rewatch the first episode. Everything moves, even stuff we're used to remaining still in most anime.

I'm setting my expectations low in the hope of being pleasantly surprised.

I want this episode to hit me in the kokoro. That's all I ask.

Might be the moment where Yuuri explains him why he so adamantly wants Victor to go see his dog. That he lost his own and even now regrets he wasn't there when it happened.

You know, now that you mention it, it could be Sala is not above manipulating guys to get Michele riled up and perform better.

>tfw high expectations
Then again, I thought that last episode wasn't bad either, so maybe my high expectations are actually everyone's definition of low. Or I just enjoy my homos on ice no matter what happens.

Do they look in love?

rip vicchan u were a cute

Last episode ended up being a set up for this one, so if this episode falls flat I'd be really worried.

See
, hit me right in the koko for shosho
>I named him Viktor after you
>mfw

Go ask in a Flipflappers thread.

Isn't she just trying to secure a GPF spot for her brother?
Michele sees her, misunderstands, gives everything he has to defeat Yuuri, the man she layed her eyes on.
Intimidate Yuuri while Viktor's gone = shitty Yuri on ice performance + good, fired up Mickey performance. Sara knows how to pull her brother's strings.

>Sara knows how to pull her brother's strings
I don't want the mental images, Sup Forums

That looks much more logical to me, than any other explanation at this point.

>I named him Viktor after you
Nah he won't say it, Mary or his parents will.

My God, I can see it now.

"Act like you're flirting with me! I can lead you, come on!"
"FUCK NO! *Victor come baaaaack!!*"

Me too, user. Me too. But I believe! Don't fail me, MAPPA ;_;

>I named him Victor... after you.

oh man, if this happens I might die a good death. there are such good opportunities for feels in this episode, I hope they don't gloss it over for SK8 shenanigans.

>be NTR'd by an Italian woman
S-sounds nice.

That would be really interesting. To see his reaction when he understands just how much important he's for Yuuri. Maybe he'd make these wide open, shiny eyes he has when he ha a revelation.

He's gonna hunt some Mushi.

>Michele sees her, misunderstands, gives everything he has to defeat Yuuri
>implying
He's going to have a meltdown in the ice.

(Mary?)
I mean, it would be surprising if he never found out the name of the dog there's a shrine to in his home of the past several months, but it could segue into something else. "I named him Viktor...because I love you!" Probably with less spaghetti but ykwim

It's Mari.

She knows Michele is dependent on her, and even though she dislikes it, she can't help but play the part. They're perfect for each other.

I actually laughed at this one.

They're pronounced so differently it didn't even click, I was thinking that the mother of Christ was going to come and give Viktor some exposition

It's cheesy as fuck. I trust YoI is more subtle than that. Viktor will learn about it obviously, it's a plot point. But the spaghetti is too strong for Yuuri to tell him. Moreover there are literally a million ways for Viktor to learn about that without Yuuri telling him.

>Mary?
Pic related

Eh, I pronounce them the same. My bad.

>I-I named you after my dog
>what?
>fuck. I love dog. You. I dog you

>it's cheesy as fuck
That's what I'm here for, famalam

This show was extremely gay and i thought Free was gay until i saw this.

I retract my previous statement. That would actually work. It's cute too.

Flip flappers is about gay girls and incest

>I dog you

Thanks for your contribution. Water is wet by the way.

it's a different brand of homo

a better one

Anyone willing to take a stab at translating?

yeah, I can see it

never forget Kubo brought you these feels two weeks ago, she can hopefully, most likely do it again.

>tfw this will never happen
Why even live?

It's just a summary of episode 7.

>tfw Yuuri will have no Victor to point to at the end of his performance ;_;

He looks like a fucking 90s disaster

JJ pls go

please Kubo please

Not sure if you are serious, or if I'm witnessing pure fujo rage at any female character that gets too close.

This seems so surreal now. Why can't we just get a proper love confession scene and make it official?

Funnily enough the original design was a cyan/blue color.

>implying
This preview was obviously drawn and chosen as a preview to trigger us fujos. What else do you expect

Because someone had to shove a fucking manju down he self like the Anticupid

I'm really hoping this episode is good given how lackluster last week was. But I trust Kubo.

>tfw
>no face
What did she mean by this?

What? He does look kind of annoyed, I have no hidden agenda, just what it looks like to me.

Like said, they didn't say anything about the kiss. It only says seeing Yuuri's breakthrough, Victor can no longer hide his happy feelings.

YOI fags sing HISTORY MAKER

Record yourself singing (mp3 format, no background track) to the OP version:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE

email to: [email protected]

submission by 14 December 2016 (will release before final episode).

CURRENT SUBMISSION COUNT: __12__

>"happy feelings"
leaking erection

4 more people since yesterday, we're getting there. Make sure to put on a heavy accent if you're slav.

>Be Victor
>Best skater in the world
>Rich and popular
>Feeling down and unmotivated, almost retiring
>See this fat japanese skater do my most liked routine
>Finds inspiration again
>Pack your shit and goes straight to this Pig's country
>Spend months helping him rebuild his career
>Ends up loving the Pig slut a lot
>Looks like he really loves me too
>We're both together and happy, his career has never been better
>Suddenly his family kills my dog
>He tells me I should just fuck off
>Next thing he does without me is fucking italian girls
PIGGY A SHIT

The pure fujo rage is on Tumblr and as hilarious/sad as you would think.

What is there to rage about? I'm not worried, some girl flirting with Yuuri doesn't mean they're jumping to bed in the next frame. People sure like to overreact.

Victor has shit taste. He could have any man/woman in the world and he chooses a micropenis, fat, generic looking asian who probably only has one season left in him before his piggy ankles deteriorate.

Victor is best boy for sure but I wish there was someone actually attractive to ship him with instead of the fat landwhale self-insert character. Instead it's just fanart of beautiful Victor with a generic salaryman looking pig.

Christ, it's one frame/scene. I understand memeing about it on Sup Forums but we haven't even seen the show yet. We should wait until the episode's aired to complain. Which we won't be doing, because he's not going to be making out with the Salad