This is the front page of reddit right now. Yet Sup Forums is silent. What are you cucks?

This is the front page of reddit right now. Yet Sup Forums is silent. What are you cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck net neutrality

>Sup Forums is silent
Are you fucking blind?

Sage

Fuck you Russian clay. Go suck some dick.

This. Pay debts google-kikes.

>Smaller parts of the internet already being silenced by jewgle
>Net neutrality, the whole reason why we wanted it preserved, no longer matters because jewgle et al killed the internet with censorship

Literally pointless trying to stop it at this point. Give me one good argument why I should support it at this point when I'm getting driven off of the internet regardless?

The only thing you need to know about Net Neutrality is that George Soros has invested at least 200 million into pro Net Neutrality groups. Why would he do that?

reddit is fucking retarded and doesnt see real problems, if the gov has to regulate some part of the economy or market, its because they fucked with it before and it backfired. leading to dumb fucking redditors wanting even more regulation.

Also explains the shill explosion today. Shareblue overtime.

I don't care.

>cucks
That is correct.

Why don't you fuck off back to plebshit then

>Using words instead of violence

typical leftist cucks, should mail bombs to the ISP's regional offices instead. Words solve nothing without violence to back them, words are essentially useless without violence, which means skipping words and elevating straight to violence is the purest form of change.

wtf is reddit??

I don't give a fuck nigger XD

fuck off back to plabbit

I don't give a shit about the internet. If it dies it dies.

Destroying the internet is what we want. Its already ruined human interaction. Think about how ads ruined tv, now it will ruin the net and hopefully people stop acting like zog corporate kike slaves and talk to each other again

you should be expecting a knock on your parents door anytime now..

THIS is the front page of Reddit?!

WE NEED TO STOP THESE BIG BAD COMPANIES FROM CONTROLLING THE INTERNET AND WHAT WE DO ON IT

>Sent from my Microsoft Windows 10 machine.

this and my post are both true statements

B-but nothing was censored before! Thats because Verizon wasnt able to openly be asses about doing it.
The FCC had a rule that got challenged in court by Verizon in 2010 that PREVENTED ISPs from THROTTLEING OR BLOCKING WEBSITES.
Verizon won the case, only on the margins that telecommunications services needed to be reclassified as a utility (Title II) in order for a rule like that to be upheld.
This led to the massive NN debate that got us the rules in 2015.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
Also in the past:
Comcast Corp. v. FCC 2007
In 2007, Free Press, Public Knowledge, and the FCC filed a complaint against Comcast's Internet service. Several subscribers complained/(and)The Commission believed that Comcast had "significantly impeded consumers' ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice"--Comcast complied with this Order but petitioned for a review and PRESENTED SEVERAL OBJECTIONS—in 2008, Comcast amended their Acceptable Usage Policy and announced a new bandwidth-throttling plan.
ISPs have slowly over the years been eating away at laws that protect against throttling and them not being able to control what content you see.
You fools need to realize corporations only care about their own interest
In surveys by the American Customer Satisfaction Index, XFINITY has had the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any company or government in the U.S. for year—-XFINITY’s online forums are full of pages of customers complaining of throttling, especially on upstream speeds.
Time Warner Cable has come under fire for throttling YouTube videos, an issue they defended by explaining video buffering is “the way the Internet works.
Cox has a history of throttling their Internet during congested periods. In the past, they have also set usage limits on broadband accounts, granting more usage to customers who pay for upgraded service.
cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling

Also Google, Apple and Facebook are the ones pushing it.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK THE FCC TOO

This. Fuck redditors and fuck net (((neutrality))).

Sup Forums shilled non-stop to get Trump elected. They knew this would happen. Not sure why they would bitch about it now.

hi agent johnson how is your day

>land of the free

top kek

He isn't some magical evil genius, he's a rich cunt with shitty globalist politics. Everything isn't magically bad because he likes it. Stop this retarded disneyland-tier thinking, its helping no one.

Most retarded post I've seen all day.

we're currently stunned over oniongate

Maybe it's because ISP's paid them a lot of money to get rid of Net Neutrality so they could squeeze more money out of the consumer?
Or is that too ridiculous?

The answer to that question is rather easy.

While ISP's are scum, and would benefit being able to charge per service, and eventually (or immediately) abuse their power and monopoly, that isn't what this is about.

Netflix is making money hand over fist, Soros has investments in Netflix.

Netflix currently offloads the data costs of its services on the ISP so that the user (you, me, etc) doesn't have shitty buffering or connection issues. The ISP caches this data on their end for Netflix service to run better. The ISP doesn't get paid for this, and Netflix isn't trying to have to pay for this or have their consumers have to pay extra for this (it will hurt their bottom line).

YouTube is the same way, Google offloads the caching to the ISP.

If this goes through, I'll probably just go back to reading books or working out.

I sure am glad people bring reddit here XDDD

doing good here steve, how are you guys down at DHS.

>hopefully people stop acting like zog corporate kike slaves and talk to each other again
he says, as he spends his time on an anonymous image board with zero actual social interaction

All the crazy shit that net neutrality activists propose would happen really wouldn't, since they would be economic suicide, and people (with their businesses) would abandon the jewish ISPs for neutral startups in a heartbeat.

I'm fine Cuck McCuckson how you doing?