Will she get raped for maximum suffering?

Will she get raped for maximum suffering?

I hope so. I doubt it though because rape would destroy her ability to be waifu material.

Izzeta have lost her purity and became a Nazi witch's sex slave.

But damaged goods makes for good yuri drama.

Reality is suffering because the last witch is a lesbian.

She deserves everything the Nazi do to her for denying the world more mahou shoujo.

Will she eat all the corn?

I'm really only basing my opinion on that blacksmith anime. I just can't see Japan raping another main character anytime soon, the backlash from that was too great.

3 whole episodes of rape. Im down with this.

Looks like she have a back pain.
I can fix her for just 3 silver coins.

I thought you only treat male patients.

>3 silver coins
Too expensive.
And does she looks like she have any place to store coins?

>have any place to store coins
you will find a coin slot if you knew where to look

I thought so, but the slot was plugged, with the duchess of Eylstadt seal.

By whom?

its not much of a coin slot, more like the open side of a bucket

I hope in a ryona episode

Girls have 4 pockets.

Where's the fourth?

This reminds me that the entire plot of Fushigi Yuugi was trying not to get Miaka raped

I hope so!

>/u/trash
>rape
Of course no, but from realistic standpoint yes.

>Medieval German witch-hunters conducted denailing with rough wooden skewers dipped in boiling sulphur. A number of skewers were slowly driven into the flesh under the prisoner's toenails. Alternately, the skewer could be dipped in boiling oil, which served a dual purpose of burning the incredibly sensitive flesh and lubricating the skewer so that the torturer could more easily explore the surface area beneath the nail. When enough skewers had been driven home to pry each nail loose from its bed, the nail was torn out at the root with a pair of pliers.

Well Sophie, I may actually believe you afterall.

Poor sophie.
So does kissing your clone ancestor count as incest?

>Waifu material

She's a dyke? Why bother.

She's just confused, Fine the devil is manipulating her.

I hope so, it's the only way to punish women and girls

Nothing the dick can't fix.

It's not really a proper punishment because you end mindbreaking them then bringing endless pleasure.

Probably. Just don't expect it to be too graphic.

I don't think Sophie had time to produce offsprings between defending Eylstadt and screaming in inquisition's dungeon so her and Izetta are not related.

I just bursted out laughing at that guy who is taking a picture.

I guess it was a mistake to drop this garbage.

How low budget is this?

inb4 she had a love child with the king

Right now, it's really low and it's quite visible. I guess they're monies for final showdown.

>her and Izetta are not related
The bitch from section 9 said Izetta is Sophie's descendent, so they must be related somehow.

>The bitch from section 9 said Izetta is Sophie's descendent
That was a mistranslation.

Horriblesubs gonna horrible, and all.

>That was a mistranslation
What is the correct translation then?

She just said they were looking for survivors. Nothing about bloodline was mentioned.

>inquisition
You do realize raping witches is an acceptable form of torture.

You know, it's unfortunate that while rape or just normal sex can of course be good vehicles to use in telling a story, they'll always be taken up and made into fuel to fire some shitstorm.

Just imagine it happening in this or any other show. It would instantly be "slut" this or "fucking dropped" that.

>doubt
Inquisitions supposedly followed some pretty strict rules. Raping someone wasn't all that legit, as it'd be creating the very sin you're trying to find.

Mouth, anus and vagina.

There's a lot more depending on fetish but in the anime 'whats the 4th' is a joke too.

Back of the knee you retard

>Back of the knee
>not glorious armpits

Not exactly. By their own rules, that would be a sin, and would techinically taint the rapist. But that's irrelevant. What I don't get is why the iquisition bothered torturing Sophie. They did that so that the person confessed she's a witch. Everyone already knew that Sophie was a witch.

>germans
The romans were right

Maybe it was some sort of a formality to get her to confess or maybe the princess actually told them to torture her before the execution or maybe they did it for their own enjoyment. Inquisition actually paid for Sophie afterall.

Confession was an important part of Inquisition trials, in fact it was the whole reason behind the torture and stuff

Explain this.

Is rape really so terrible? You'd be alive, all you have to do is receive a couple of dicks a day and you might make it out in one piece.

>receive a couple of dicks a day
Receiving dicks is fine, the semen is the real issue.

>pic
Thanks for reminding me that Youjo Senki will air in 5 weeks.

>Confession was an important part of Inquisition trials
Only because they utterly lacked any proof for their accusations and relied on torturing the answer they wanted out of their victims in order to legitimize their persecution. Ostensibly they were still operating under judicial principles and actually proving having proof of their victim's guilt was important. They were just given leave to use less than judicial means to achieve that, so long as the ends justified the means.

If there was actual proof like, say, witches being real and openly fighting in wars while using magic, then there'd be no need to even have an inquisition

Worst, her show will flop.

We can only hope user.

Will Germanian Emperor try to impregnate Izetta?

Probably not. She's a filthy dog.

>Youjo Senki
That´s from overlord though but sure.

>not the urethra
I want normalfags to leave

>/y/ army
>raping a girl
It would be Jonas, if he was alive, who would need to lube his asshole, not Izetta

>Nice Desu Ne

Yea, but MC of Youjo Senki will be voiced by the same VA that voiced this bitch.

Will Fine still love her after hundreds of cocks have ejaculated inside her mouth, pussy, titpussy, and ass?

than just stop to put dick inside them and they'll start to beg for it

Fine's gonna get as much dick so it's okay.

What blacksmith anime?

Sacred Blacksmith. She doesn't get raped in the anime, it happens in the manga.

Thank for reminding me, I was looking when this was going to be air. Will mark in on my calendar.

>it happens in the manga.
No it doesn't. It's explicitly stated he can't get it up.

Ok. I'm actually in the early stages of watching it and I went to look at reviews and such but nobody mentioned anything about any rape, so I thought it was some other anime.

How new?
I never cared about this and even I know that the audience got so angry that the author had to retcon it.

That's a later retcon to avoid the shitstorm that ensued.

>That's a later retcon
Prove it, you can't.

The Sacred Blacksmith was originally a light novel, and they explain the guy couldn't get it up in the same volume Cecily was attacked, so there was no retcon.

>Obvious rape scene
>shitstorm ensues amongst fans
>only later the guy's impotency suddenly "shows up"
Retcon, dude.

>Obvious rape scene
Read the fucking thing. The guy stops after getting her naked and outright says he's not interested in woman, then proceeds to beat her up. She got traumatized because he made her realize how weak she was.

>shitstorm ensues amongst fans
No such thing ever happened, at least not in Japan.

>She got traumatized because he made her realize how weak she was.
Lol. And that's why she puked too right?

You guys can't actually believe this

just stop talking out of your ass and read the fucking thing

Based Germans fighting degeneracy and witchcraft since 9 AD

Wait really? Holy shit 10/10

>just normal sex

Nice counterargument there

>Will she get raped for maximum suffering?
I read this as maximum offspring.

there was no argument in the first place

Indeed, poor rape victim.

Lesbians were a mistake. I hope justice gets served.

A page out of context is your argument? Okay.

Is this an argument for or against rape? Because I really don't see anyone being raped here.

Just will be served. Smug witch will carry /het/ revenge.

Heil sieg, brother.

Should be named
>the power of retcon

Kek

It's part of the same chapter so there was no retcon.

Which was adapted from the LN, which is where the retcon took place first.

It's the same in the LN. He attacks her, beat her up, and says he can't get it up. It happens all in the same volume so there was no retcon.