What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

CC stands for Cheshire Cat.

Even though her vagina is loose and sloppy from centuries of use, her butthole is still nice and tight.

ANAL
QUEEN

lol is she supporting herself with that long fiberous poo coming out of her buttholio KEK LMAO

She want eat pizza.

FIBEROUS POOPY SMELL SUPPORT HER FROM HER BUTTHOLE LMAO

I don't remember this scene.

WHOA

It's from Nunnally in Wonderland.

GREEN PUBES

OFFICIAL

GREEN

PUBES

G
R
E
E
N
! ! !

Fuck off

Also
>streaming

Jesus christ, what kind of thread will even be left? All this will do is to give mods the power to ban anything, anytime.

Ignore the troll.

>what kind of thread will even be left?
Oh, I don't know, maybe threads actually trying to actually discuss things and generate discussion instead of memes and shitposting?

>trying to actually discuss things
Unless the series has been discussed within the last week. Otherwise, it's also a general.

Good threads. But there is on issue, people from those shit threads will post in good ones

I hate newfags like you. Sup Forums was always a shithole and that's what makes it better than Reddit and other places. If you want something different, use another site.

Someone actually start banning nipples again. So new janitor confirmed?

Are you actually defending streaming and shit quality?

Examples of good threads?

No, but I'm defending threads like this, you modcocksucker.

There is a clear difference between a thread trying to generate discussion about something, normally often not with a question or bringing up something specific to discuss that also dies naturally and more often than not long before bump limit instead of "x thread", artificially keeping a thread alive long after the discussion has ended and hijacking threads and derailing them and making them a "general catch-all" thread for a topic.

The rejection of removing generals and template threads is support for unoriginal regurgitated memes and shitposting and the destructed of actual discussion and fun.

This is your date for tonight, Visual direction (cinegrids specially) and all flip flappers threads

So you defend streaming threads where only the shittiest qualtiy gets posted?
>This is your date for tonight
Leave.

Soy ou assume that this is somehow a CG general introduced with a template? Kill yourself.

>he thinks that by purging those shitposts Sup Forums will become "great again"

Sup Forums was a fun and interesting shithole, not a piss boring unoriginal general shithole.

>So you defend streaming threads where only the shittiest qualtiy gets posted?
>again changing the goalpost to streaming to pretend you don't get the point
Kill yourself.

I think you guys took too much refrain.

>CG general
No, it's a template thread that is also made by a streamfag.
>What did they mean by this?

>changing the goalpost
>but I'm defending threads like this
Are you retarded user?

Oh yeah, I can't think of actual discussion and fun without five hot pockets hounding me. The tightness of the rules and the constant need of moderator control is the main charm of Sup Forums if compared to places like reddit and MAL, after all.

>thread like this means defending streaming
Kill yourself

At least "What did _ mean" threads in Sup Forums don't have screenshot from twitter as OP pic

Post Kallen

Just take a moment to imagine putting your cock inside her ass and then she strongly contract her rectum when you are fully inside.

I don't remember this scene either.

OP posts a shit quality streaming image and starts off with his cool and funny meme and you are saying that you defend threads like this.
Streamfags need to fuck off.

Then watch the additional content instead of just R1 and R2, nigga.

>problematic
>no fun allowed
April 1st is not for a few months, user.

searrch for the picture dramas user

Yes, the hot pocketiers is a necessary evil. Generals need to go, there is no arguing this. Template threads need to go as they are literal garbage threads. They are just memes and shitposting and don't generate fun nor discussion. They have proven time and time again to be nothing but shitposting. The only thing they generate is the *same thing* each time. Try posting these threads yourself and try going through the archive. These threads are nothing more than mere reflections of each other and go down the same way unless an external rare factor comes into play. Template threads are templates in OP and in posts. The removal of them is telling anons to stop being fucking stupid and to think about what they put in the OP instead of regurgitating unfunny memes for quick (you)'s.

This isn't about no fun allowed, in-fact, it is the opposite. It's about creating fun. You can't have fun in a stagnating fucking hivemind like shithole unless you are stupid. Sup Forums has always been lax moderation, but they have always came down hard when they need to ensure the place functions properly, lest every board becomes Sup Forums or Sup Forums were you can't do anything but shitposting. Alternatively, you can embrace generals and template threads and become either Sup Forums, /trash/ or /vg/. No one likes mods coming down hard, but it is still something that needs to be done in certain cases. This is one of these cases and is something that has long since been coming.

You're creating artificial forced fun.

Her sphincter game is stronk.

No, I think the term here is called moderation. You are free to wallow in low quality shit that exist only to create low quality shit or you can remove that low quality shit and force people to think before they post their dumb memes.

You know what this all reminds me of, Sup Forums and its vidya game culture. Except in this case, the vidya game culture stuff isn't actually apart of the board and was something that was forced here.

Artificial forced fun.

Your mother is artificial forced fucking fun.

Where does the tail go?

Artificial forced fun.

>searching quality posts on Sup Forums

Vydya's problem has to do with the creation /vg/ and leaving little to do there but the studio war, industry drama and meta threads.

Sup Forums won't become Sup Forums that easily. But right now we are in a situation where talking about series or characters is becoming a problem, while talking about stalker points and studio wars isn't.

Her pooper.

You know where

What episode is this from?

Sup Forums had problems LONG before /vg/ with the vidya game culture bullshit. The retorts and arguments given to defend these problems here are no different to the ones to defend Sup Forums's problems. Some good obvious examples are
>no fun allowed
>excessive moderation
>you are just a minority
So on and forth. The problems are basically identical. Dumb fucking people constantly trying to force their dumb unoriginal and unfunny bullshit down the throats of everyone else as they consume the entirety of the board and scream really fucking loud about everything and scream every louder when you disagree or try to remove them. They then proceed to defend them through various dishonest arguments, with one of the main ones being fucking "culture"(They aren't) and screamed about it so loud the mods ended up refusing to do anything with the board.

Studio wars and the like are fucking stupid and annoying, but are minor in comparision to generals and template threads. Not just that, the people who make and start studio wars are the same type of people do nothing but make template threads. Unoriginal idiots who care more about getting a quick laugh and some (you)'s than having discussing things and having fun. Sup Forums is already becoming Sup Forums and the front page has already long since looked similar to how Sup Forums did not too long ago except its tailored to anime. But, we won't become Sup Forums, we will become a mixture of Sup Forums, /vg/ and /trash/.

Wonderland OVA.

newfags are amusing
whatever image they have on this place is so wrong it's funny

Her anal muscles prove once again that she is best girl

anal sex

>This is your date for tonight
imbecile
opinion discarded

That's not where a tail should be coming out of.

really? that's the only problem with that post, newfriend kun?