Ani Tore! XX

Today is jump rope. What could possibly go wrong?

>What could possibly go wrong?
Cattle, that's what. Cattle ruins everything.

Whatever, she has to get some episodes, and jump rope fits her theme and all. At least it's over for now.

>Girl x Ferret and Girl x Cameraman EP
Eat shit, Mugino.

>exercise 1: jump rope
pretty good cardio and comes with quite a few variants (such as using a heavier rope, crossing, double jumps etc). if you haven't done them ever or in a long time you might be surprised at how fast you can get winded doing it, 5 minutes feels like an eternity. the thing is you get good at jumping rope really quickly because it is so simple, so remember linear progression and do either longer sets or HIIT (faster, more intense sets in a shorter period of time) to switch things up. you can google/youtube boxers for footwork or some form of jump rope routine.

turns out there is no exercise 2. we're probably due for a dance episode, aren't we? last week was just massaging and no exercises.

ask questions until 404, read the stick on and check the archive

She is soothing my mind.

There's probably no dance for this season.

there should be something i think, was there any mention of them being idols at all this season? it's still in the synopsis

Her finishes are my favorite.

There'll be a surprise song at the end.

>All this delicious Shizuno

Where are all illutrations?

MUH.

>that image
Fuck off back to you cancer.

This motherfucker.

>Fuck off back to you cancer.
Stop trying to fit in. It's pathetic.

damn that is a good smug

Is she being fucking hanged in the middle there?

This thread needs more navels.

Unf.

Andalucia I think that's a bit too far.

Oh god please no. It's such a waste of episodes. The dances aren't even good for fanservice. I rather get more exercises.

The final dance last season was great

Ok, if they wear swimsuits then it's all good.

You don't want another CG episode?

Is a female, you know