Live in Atlanta

>Live in Atlanta
>Be an attractive young white woman working the late shift
>Go to close up the restaurant
>Three niggers come out of nowhere to rob you
>Get murdered

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.ca/2017/11/her-name-is-chelsea-beller-white.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.ca/2017/11/her-name-is-chelsea-beller-white.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EL1vEuFiY5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

odds she was a libtard? she prolly thought them poor ole boys was lost, they wasnt gonna do nothin but ask for help

shit. i live in atlanta

what do?

>Live in Atlanta
No. I moved for a reason. It's just a matter of time before they build another one of those big black boxes like they have in Mecca. Atlanta is already called the "Black Mecca of the South", might as well officiate it.

>that
>attractive

I'm sure you're a real catch

Regardless of what she believed, it's stuff like this that still makes me sad. She could have made some white children, but now she's dead thanks to a bunch of negriods. It's not like libtards are going to look at this story and question niggers either, to them it's just men being violent.

>stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.ca/2017/11/her-name-is-chelsea-beller-white.html

youtube.com/watch?v=EL1vEuFiY5g

^nigs in atlanta.

waste of oxygen

Run for cover.

>51.5% black
Nope. Not even once. And you know that number is higher than the census knows about. Born and raised in that fucking dump. Someone should seriously give a free boat ride one way back to the mother land.

Yep. It is sad, niggers are naturally violent subhumans which is why you never relax around them. Ever.

Around blacks, dont relax. Teach it to your children

>cohabitate with niggers
darwinism

Ive lived in philly for about 4 years, and the muslim population has probably quadrupled.

Looks like a leftist.

I live and work in atlanta. I knew her. That barcelona location won't recover it's lost business and will probably shut down. not only did you lose a great life but a business is hurt and employees will lose jobs.

also these guys can seriously go fuck themselves.

>tfw no qt steampunk gf
Fucking niggers

Shoot every fucking nigger you see.

How the fuck can you live there? I'm in the burbs and refuse to enter Phillystan anymore.

I grew up in Atlanta, I still live here. A common occurrence here is;

>go into store
>be white
>black person working there
>"hello"
>no response

>black person follows behind me
>"AH SHIT WATTUP MY BROTHA, WELCOME TO THE STO"

should I move to MI?

>western woman dies
>95% chance of degeneracy

I MIGHT NOT SLEEP TONIGHT

we don't want you

around blacks never relax.
Always lock the door, carry a gun.

>Live in Atlanta
Impossible. Atlanta was destroyed some 150 years ago.

Notice the only way they get White pussy is by raping it, the most beta thing you can do. Pic related.

wya so i can piss on u

Nothing.
If people don't riot spontaneously over her death, there is nothing you can do.

The city of Atlanta is very black, and very violent. I'm sure that's just an unlucky coincidence, though...

ATL Muslim here, there's over 80 mosques in the metro area. Most are pretty bro tier tbqh, nothing to worry about. About a third the Muslims seem to be IndoPak, another quarter black converts, nearly another quarter Arab with some Turks thrown in, and some SE Asians and white converts sprinkled here and there.

They're too focused on getting their own communities together to care about terrorist shit.

Convert?

Yep. Half wop, half spic.

Group African Muslims (bro tier in my experience) in with black converts, by the way. It's surprising how many African Muslims abhor African American culture.

The white guilt ridden liberals here will not recognize this for what it is. They will make excuses for these feral niggers. They certainly won't ask for a crackdown on crime and more stringent enforcement. The cops in ATL are mostly niggers themselves, only there for the gibs. They certainly aren't particularly motivated to stop criminals. It's frustrating, as someone who has lived in metro Atlanta most of my life, the shitlibs here just accept the criminal status quo.

And always have a camera running.

bump, not often I see ATL on here.

> Reads through thread
> thinking about how bad Atlanta must be
> damn
> why don’t people get outta there?

mfw the murder rate is lower than everywhere I have lived.

I do like all the good food on Buford Hwy tho, real talk...

Want to grab a beer user? Mr Cs is cheap and you can get some coke if you want.