One Piece 848

Chapter title is Good-Bye.

Cover page: Straw Hats in red outfits.
Color Spread: Straw Hats wearing red jackets in snowy woods
Spine: The scene in which Luffy appears for the first time (Chapter 1 probably)

Big Mom is not angry despite Luffy's words.
She says she will forgive anything since she will obtain Germa power and the treasure box (Tamate Box) tomorrow.
Her subordinate reports that an intruder has appeared.

*Sanji's room

Sanji is attracted by Pudding. On the other hand, he is worried about Baratie.

*Pudding's room

Big Mom rejected the dress Pudding wanted to wear. Pudding was told to wear the dress Big Mom prepared.
Pudding is standing on a balcony in rain. She recalls Lola, who ran away from home saying she will decide her own marriage.

*Whole Cake Castle

Pedro goes on a rampage with his sword and bomb. Smoothy gets in touch with Tamago, who is chasing Pedro. Brook goes into the Treasure room and locks from inside.

Tamago tells Smoothy via Den Den Mushi not to kill Brook since Big Mom would want a rare creature like him.

*Treasure Room

Chess soldiers attack Brook, but he neutralizes them via his guitar and song.

Brook "You don't know my epithet, right? Baby! I'm Soul King! Fake souls like you can't stand against my soul cry!"

*Prisoner Library Room

Pudding comes to meet Luffy. She comes into the prison thanks to the bookmark. She apologizes Luffy for what has occurred so far.
She tells him that Sanji made a marriage proposal for her but she has no intention to accept it. She also whispers something to Luffy and Nami.

Luffy and Nami are shocked to hear it.

Pudding "Good-Bye."

Tears are falling from her face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2A1N4Q-_z8
pirateking.es/foro/spoilers-848-adios-t29396.html
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/444240640.html
jisho.org/search/動揺
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pudding best girl confirmed.

But I thought it was Robin...

Anyone else betting that big mom's minister of honey is going to be a bear or have a bear zoan?

I hope this is real. As much as it made sense for Pudding to be yandere, I really, REALLY wanted her to be good.

ikr

>Brook can easily defeat fake souls because he's SOUL KING
I totally forgot about that.

>Brook "You don't know my epithet, right? Baby! I'm Soul King!
>Fake souls like you can't stand against my soul cry!"
Year of Brook indeed.

robin is used goods

I'd like to further this discussion on Pudding. What did she say and why hasn't she followed through on her words? Now she's contradicting previous stories. Hopefully the chap will clear some of this up.

what if brook learns how to make homies with his own soul?

>why hasn't she followed through on her words?
she wasn't able to bring sanji because tamago and co. kept her busy
>contradicting previous stories
such as?

>Pudding wants to marry Sanji
>Sanji doesn't want to marry Pudding

>Sanji decides to marry Pudding because he's out of options
>Pudding suddenly decides she doesn't want to marry Sanji after all

Great plot

u r mom is used

Mfw no face, I just want them to be happy together

>first tells SHs Sanji doesnt want to marry
>we see her ask Sanji to marry
>spoilers say she tells SHs Sanji does want to marry and now she doesn't

>because he's out of options

You have all the pieces just put them together user

youtube.com/watch?v=T2A1N4Q-_z8

It's out

And I can't help but think if there was even a chance she wouldn't be there, why not mention the woods to be safe? They move around with the intent to trap you and kill you for crying out loud.

Did you miss a chapter? Sanji changed his mind.

Kill yourself, you underage faggot.

What's the page right before that? Pudding mentions it first.

Can any one who actually follows Fairy Tail I don't want to read that shit save for lewds tell me if Erza was nerfed hard or not? I thought after the 7 year timeskip she should be 26, not 19

why do people make this? there is no way to compare this. Both are made up universes with different mechanics and most of the time new stuff is created and 'ass-pulls' surface. What's the point of this video? aboslutely nothing is credible.

She will get a p-u very soon

Do you guys think the calamities and sweet commanders are admiral tier?

Seems like they're upper shichi level

No, Sanji first explains that he cannot resist the marriage and that his adventure must end. Pudding just tries to comfort him.

What the fuck do you think the point is? For fun. Hypothetical match-ups between characters isn't about fucking credibility, it's about entertainment. Even if the analysis is pure bullshit it at least prompts you into thinking about it yourself.

>reading comprehension
Not him but you are a retard

Why is Sanji so fucking useless? Everyone's busting their asses to save him and he's just sitting there crying.

Why are they shocked?
I doubt they would get shocked if she said she was running away.

Upper Shichi for certain. During the Summit War, Whitebeard's commanders were mostly kept busy by Shichibukai (Curiel, Vista, Jozu). Considering Jack fought two admiral tier characters and lived to tell about it, that supports the idea Yonkuo's top fighters are at least on their level

Robin was worse. She had no threats against her yet didn't do shit, atleast Sanji has a hostage situation

it's text spoilers

"shock" could range anywhere from "!" to enelface

Also I guess it depends on whether you'd qualify Jinbe as upper Shichi or not, but he and Ace (one of Whitebeard's strongest) were so evenly matched a winner couldn't be made after five days

I'm pretty sure is the same shock face Sanji did when Vito told him something in the ear

Shitty video, but i can't wait for Zoro's pre-dojo backstory (that i bet will be revealed in wano)

most of the dojo-story was filler anyway

manga doesn't even show how he ended up there

>Luffy and Nami are shocked from hearing it

Pretty sure that in the spanish version of the spoilers, it says that Luffy and Nami are actually blushing after hearing this

Not sure what it could mean tho

>soul king styling on soulless mooks
YEAR OF THE BROOK

>Now she's contradicting previous stories

That's just Oda's hackness showing again. Many such inconsistencies throughout the manga, it's just that hacksuckers refuse to acknowledge them.

>it's another nothing happens: the chapter episode

>hack apologists will wail that it's another set up chapter so it's acceptable

Link?

pirateking.es/foro/spoilers-848-adios-t29396.html

>Even Luffy is blushing
What?

Is not true. She was crying. Plus I'm pretty sure sandman and Yonko wouldn't miss that

>También les susurra al oido algo a Luffy y Nami (que no podemos leer) que hacen que se sonrojen.

Sonrojar = blush

It may not be true, but just to clarify that is exactly what it says here

Also I'm pretty sure there were spoilers in another thread that said they were "embarassed" to hear it

The exact line is
>動揺するルフィとナミ
Luffy and Nami shake/tremble [after hearing her words]. It's not blushing nor being simply shocked. They are afraid of something unknown.

See
jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/444240640.html
jisho.org/search/動揺

The raws say Luffy and Nami are scared/upset.
They lied to you buddy

>Pudding is actually a meat paramecia

Which is why i'm curious

GREENBULL AND MARINE PURGING TOTLAND WHEN?

SaPufags BTFO'd!

>STILL believing Pudding lies

Looks like smoothie'a about to get boned.

>tfw she told them that Sanji already impregnated her

Pudding is not lying.

She's gonna kill sanji.
Mark my words puddingfags, when the third eye comes out there will be no stopping the slaughter.

>not reading the thread
>replying to something that already got proven wrong
XDDD.

Sorry brev you've been cucked

So guess this means when they have to exchange wedding vows Pudding's gonna bail out. Big Mom going berserk mode, probably attacking Germa as well, putting an end to their alliance and Big Mom can't blame the SH for it

>Tamago tells Smoothy via Den Den Mushi not to kill Brook since Big Mom would want a rare creature like him.

>Brook is actually going to be the Luffy to Big Mom's Enel
>YEAR
>OF
>BROOK

Seriously. When is Green Bull going to come into the story? I'm waiting to see him/her already.

It's "him", unfortunately.

>she pulls his soul out of his body
>he flies right back in

>pudding: I'm an undercover marine agent, 2 admirals will arrive soon.

>Brook Awakens
>Poltergeists the whole island

>We'll never get a female admiral
Oda why

How will Luffy take down Mom?

I can already see her going nuts and becoming a San Juan Wolf size giant if she swallows Caesar's medicine as a last resort. Then Luffy can just Kong Storm/Shell her ass.

>she is a Green Bull

he's going to have to defeat her in bed

Has it occurred to anyone that Pudding and the one with the third eye are different characters and that why it's like there's two different Pudding's in term of character and motivations?

>Not a single doujin of Sanji mindbreak raping Pudding into joining his crew
wtf I hate Japan now

The look alike and have the same slime bodyguard, are you even alive?

Nah, she has the slime dude

>in term of character and motivations

How do you even know the motivations of the third eye one? Assuming they are different characters

What if Germa is just plotting to overthrow Big Mom? like, since when do they need full vats of supersoldiers in someone's wedding?

They're too busy making Doffy x Viola doujins now.

The same time we get Vegapunk, the Revolutionary commanders and Shanks

the day after you die

Lola and Chiffon look alike, we know nothing about the abilities of the slime dude or if it is just one

I'm saying Pudding acts like two different characters and the third eye one would explain that there actually is two different characters that look similar

>Lola and Chiffon look alike, we know nothing about the abilities of the slime dude or if it is just one
Yet we never, since they left Zou, saw anyone else looking like Pudding and nothing suggests that there is more than one slim dude.

>I'm saying Pudding acts like two different characters
she really doesn't

This vice admiral is admiral level and was not promoted because akainu is a humongous faggot

She also appears in film gold

Oda is a hack.

>pudding acts like different characters
That's called manipulation

Judge already said that's his plan, Spee D. Reader-kun

Who knows?
We got Smoothie, so why not a female admiral?

>Sanji makes that stupid face he makes when he sees a decent looking girl
Hahahaha I told you fags pudding was no different

>so why not a female admiral
Because Akainu is a faggot as stated here

Brook's fruit is the Underworld fruit not just the soul manipulation fruit.

Let us not forget that Brooke learned to use his fruit to freeze shit by calling forth the power of the underworld. I bet Brooke can do all kinds of crazy Satanic shit now.

>world goverment
>underworld goverment
Brook will take out gorosei

>locks from inside
>with Smoothie
Absolute madman.

>pudding leave because all Big Mom anger will fall on germa 66 and mugiwaras
>same as lola leave
Perfect plan, nice girl.

Brook summoning an army of spooky skeletons from the underworld when?

Didn't seen Gold yet, sorry.

Post proof, faggot.

Maybe it's about Jimbe.

>falling for a lie

>implying Nami cares about jinbei

>falling for a lie

Theories on what pudding whispered to them?
Here's what we know.
>Luffy and Nami look shocked/upset/scared
>pudding leaves crying
Is she going to kill Sanji or some shit?