For the ADULTS on this board who want to fight against Verizon’s shill Pai

verizonprotests.com
battleforthenet.com

Pai worked as Verizons lawyer for years against consumers.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/at-t-said-to-block-Sup
gizmodo.com/5466492/verizon-has-blocked-access-to-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Copy pasta
B-but nothing was censored before! Thats because Verizon wasnt able to openly be asses about doing it.
The FCC had a rule that got challenged in court by Verizon in 2010 that PREVENTED ISPs from THROTTLEING OR BLOCKING WEBSITES.
Verizon won the case, only on the margins that telecommunications services needed to be reclassified as a utility (Title II) in order for a rule like that to be upheld.
This led to the massive NN debate that got us the rules in 2015.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
Also in the past:
Comcast Corp. v. FCC 2007
In 2007, Free Press, Public Knowledge, and the FCC filed a complaint against Comcast's Internet service. Several subscribers complained/(and)The Commission believed that Comcast had "significantly impeded consumers' ability to access the content and use the applications of their choice"--Comcast complied with this Order but petitioned for a review and PRESENTED SEVERAL OBJECTIONS—in 2008, Comcast amended their Acceptable Usage Policy and announced a new bandwidth-throttling plan.
ISPs have slowly over the years been eating away at laws that protect against throttling and them not being able to control what content you see.
You fools need to realize corporations only care about their own interest
In surveys by the American Customer Satisfaction Index, XFINITY has had the lowest customer satisfaction ranking of any company or government in the U.S. for year—-XFINITY’s online forums are full of pages of customers complaining of throttling, especially on upstream speeds.
Time Warner Cable has come under fire for throttling YouTube videos, an issue they defended by explaining video buffering is “the way the Internet works.
Cox has a history of throttling their Internet during congested periods. In the past, they have also set usage limits on broadband accounts, granting more usage to customers who pay for upgraded service.
.cabletv.com/blog/your-objective-guide-to-internet-throttling/

I hope some lunatic drags him out of his home and shoots in the face. Would be funny asf, nobody likes this long fake teeth mother fucker.

Isps are shilling here atm, as i know old Sup Forums would be against this big time. They're trying to cause division atm on reddit and Sup Forums, i wouldnt be surprised if the "FCC" themselves are running bots to cause chaos

>old Sup Forums
Yeah the government isn't always the best arbiter but Net Neutrality is an important cornerstone of the web

>/r/the_donald and Twitter pepe mongoloids
MAGA fellow pedes, I know I trust Comcast and the other ISPs to not just consolidate their regional monopolies, shadilay!!!

There is no way removing NN will lead to small ISPs sprouting up. The existing oligopoly will just charge cable rental fees so high that it's not profitable, and nobody new is going to lay billions of dollars in fibre cable.

Here's a quick rundown
>FCC classified ISPs as common carriers, meaning they were forced to follow the first amendment
>Verizon challenged the rule in 2010, won
>sites got throttled, Sup Forums was blocked by certain ISPs
>2015
>FCC introduces Net Neutrality
>ISPs have been lobbying to repeal it ever since
>current head of the FCC worked for an ISP

That's it. Back when I was a soy boy I thought net neutrality was fundamentally important. I mean, what about muh vidya or muh piwated sewies? Then I grew the fuck up, realised leddit, twitter and faceberg were cancer in need of chemo. Ending net neutrality IS that chemo. Let the fire burn on these fucking bastard kikes.

I must be retarded.
Can someone explain to me how going back to pre 2015 internet regulations is going to cause me to be fucked by large corporations?

read

It won't. These are soyboys crossposting from their soyim forums. Let the mother fucker burn.

Surely you're NOT someone who's impossible to get through, right? YOU'RE someone with a BIG, OPEN, and SMART mind who definitely understands reason and always knows which is right and which is wrong. Always. I'm really happy to have you on my side on this. Glad to know there's another out there who's not a big dumb dumb. Internet high five. Upvote.

Rise above the pettiness, user. Else, we're all losing in the long run.

Learning to read is a start
>

I already pay for access to the internet and now the ISPs which are natural monopolies supported by government handouts and laws that favor them want to double dip and charge websites extra to have equal access? I agree the Internet market isn’t free, free it up before removing consumer protections.

It took a while, but most people on this board will realise if they truly think about it that they don't need the internet. The only people who lose out are the normies and cucks.

I'm genuinely sorry that your life got this bitter.

Who hurt you mate?

>that they don't need the internet

this. just get all your worldwide news from your local impartial medias

I'm trying to figure out which shill mod banned me all I did was made a post saying

"*poos in your interloo*
*shits in your internets*
*gives you to the the jew*

Give me 5 good reasons we should give jews direct control over the internet instead of forcing them to lobby the government of elected officials that are somewhat retained and influenced by their primary constituents (us the electors)

What are the benefits of saying fuck a lobby just give the lobbyist direct control (serious question )
>HardMode: No "cause i love chaos", "i hate google", "I hate libruls""

Sup Forums only defends it because they are STILL trying to save face after the incredible failure of getting Trump elected, and are embarrassed to the fullest extent about it.

>Sup Forums was blocked by certain ISPs
Bullshit with no source

Wish Obama would drone strike his children

ITT racists in this thread

cnet.com/news/at-t-said-to-block-Sup Forums-pranksters-fight-back/
gizmodo.com/5466492/verizon-has-blocked-access-to-Sup Forums-but-what-are-they-gonna-do-about-it

Pai looks like a homosexual desu.

Yes goy, the ISPs know what's best for the goyim. Get rid of net neutrality, it's anti-Semitic after all

I like the no netruality because I can choose what I want and pay less. I'd just get video and gaming. and save 20 bucks a month.

Net Neutrality is White genocide. Ask yourselves why Soros supports it. Ask yourselves why we're being shilled so hard right now. Ask yourselves why the Demorats to-a-fucking-man all support this piece of shit.

This is the 2016 election all over again and the stakes have never been higher. Don't get tricked, faggots. Not when the stakes are this high.

This is Phase 2 before declare pol a racist extremist board and no longer supporting traffic to this website.

Phase 1 was ISIS propaganda

>realised leddit, twitter and faceberg were cancer in need of chemo
>thinks Sup Forums isn't in the same category
Stupid cuck

I wish

What an insightful post, thank you shill.

Trump was a mistake, honest to god regret Hillary losing to him. No joke.

>Battle for the net
>Bugman tier logic
>BUT THE MEMES, BRO
I bet you think having 99 IQ means you have the highest.

I really want to say I hate Pai for becoming such a soulless cronie of satan, but a man can only poo in the street for so long.

>get called shill by these types of faggots
>they're literally UNIRONICALLY Hillbots

40 million well spent

Could anyone explain to me, if this crap does survive, is it only for the US or for the free world?

whoa nigger, do you really expect me to read all that shit, by you?

many web servers are in the us
a lot of global traffic passes trough the us

Just the U.S. Old Baguette

Obviously not everyone against the repeal is against Trump, many simply know that without NN Trump wouldn't even get elected. Sites like Sup Forums would get throttled to hell and back.

>Muh evil corporations
>Why trust evil corporations when we could trust the evil government? :DDD
Why do commies go back on their rhetoric so often? Simple. They don't know fucking anything and only do what they're told. They have no idea how assbackwards they look to people that think for themselves.

>Admitting you're just copying/pasting and spamming this shit everywhere
You're garbage.

Other countries will use it as a framework to implement similar neutrality busting laws

Well, that sucks. Thanks