Dragonball super

Can the manga fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muh dick
Holy shit this looks clean

Holy fuck this poster looks good

Toyotaro is /our/ guy

Merged zamasu already looks 1000000x better then the anime version

How can Shin drive?

How can king kai drive?

Why are Shinn's earrings yellow?

this shit is deviantart tier

(You)
>good art
>devianart tier
Enjoy your toei crap you edgy mongol

Someone in the colouring department fucked up. toyotaro potrays shin with green potara in the manga.

This is god tier

Yooo can't wait for the manga now never been this hyped yooo.
Fuck toei and their stupid asspull shit

The fuck is wrong with Goku's left arm and why are they driving and not flying?

Looks spectacular, though.

Zamasu broke it.
Because gowasu doesnt fly himself he needs a servant
Toei is shit

Toyotaro going with the canon.
The fusion always gets the personality of the dominant person.
Black>>>>zamasu
Just look at that sexy ass smug

What are the sales for Super manga? This is fucking Dragon Ball so it should sell around million per volume yet I have never seen it in the rankings.

>Can the manga fix it?
It already has

Holy shit this looks great.

It's not as popular as you think.

The super manga volume one was ranked 25 of 100.
I mean its not akira but its good.

How far is the manga with the story now? Never watched the anime past resurrection

Manga sales especially now with scans are very low.
Super manga sold around 30.000 copies and managed to be 25.
The difference from first place to second is big. One piece sale 1.9million and then second place 720.000 attack on titan

They doing the black arc right now.
The manga stops where vegeta is about to job

I remember reading somewhere that they printed very few copies of the manga, because they expected few sales. But it sold out pretty quickly.

What is this, Wallpaper for peasants ??

1080p minimum or fuck off.

Post better then pedro

Well those 30.000 were made in one week so yeah its not bad but it sure as hell is not good enough for dragonball standards

That fucking Gowazu though. Should have added him to the Mario Kart part.

When do we get the fucking manga here?
Viz has already translated enough chapters to compile in one volume what are they waiting for

>Can the manga fix it?
Define fix.
Yoyataro will follow what Toriyama told him to do. Zamasu dying by the hands of Trunks and Trunks Universe getting deleted will happen not matter what Toyo does. But i thing i can assure you. TOYATARO WILL DO IT IN A NON RETARDED WAY UNLIKE TOOEI.

>this is real

> Trunks and Mai that stops caring and mentioning their erased comrades minutes after their death

Wonder if this will be played out more appropriately in the manga.

Is it true that the next film Broly appears?

I thought you fags quitted dragonball after the latest shitshow... you guys think the manga will change things?
Its just the anime adapted in manga format with better art.

The manga actually explains stuff.
So no asspull ending

> dat Trunks

Toei extends lots of stuffs which adds plotholes and retardness. Like everyone forgetting everyone and planning nothing each time they went to the future, while here Goku did take the senzu, and probably win't forget the seal either, if it even ends up being a canon thing.

I know it's not, I said it's strange it isn't. DB is 2nd best selling manga of all time and its sequel barely make it into top 30 weekly volume sales ranking? It's a joke. I don't why it's not on WSJ, the sales would be much better just changing the magazines and going weekly. Considering WSJ need another hit so much, it's bizarre they throw such an opportunity away and give it to some irrelevant magazine. Even Boruto (which is monthly too) is in the WSJ lineup. What's the point of doing a DB sequel if not for making serious money? I guess the focus is on anime and manga is just a bonus, but still this is strange.

>he thinks the spirit sword isnt from toryiama plot outline
I can already feel the butthurt once this arc is going to end in the manga

There is no mafuba.
Manga is going to finish the Black arc with just 1 visit to the future.

Nah, most probably at least two to check things with Whis and Beerus so that the latter can kill present Zamasu. This scene is like the best of the arc so I hope it was canon.

Dragonballl is old.
The modern japanese wsj readers wouldnt even know wtf that is. Naruto ended two years ago and they still have a big fanbase but boruto manga isnt doing it justice at all sadly

Whis and Beerus already went to kill present Zamasu while Goku and co deal with Black.

Beerus is already at gowasu's place.
Present zamasu is going to die next chapter for sure

Oh, right, since they already had confirmation it's him it makes sense.

The spirit sword can be done right if
: goku is charging the spirit sword and then pass it to trunks while vegeta helds of zamasu

Wow this actually looks good for a change. Bluray?

But still think they'll lose once and tell Beerus that it didn't change anything. The last defeat had Trunks having a PU, keeping them at bay while goku/Vegeta comes back, with one that learns the Mafuba (kek) and the other that gets stronger. Wonder if any of that will be kept. Having the whole arc in one battle row would feel weird.
Also, Gowazu and Shin need to go to the future, but it it's in one row it wouldn't make much sense seeing how Beerus was convinced that ZamaBlack was totally hakai'd.

There's too much wrong with Super for the manga to fix on it's own.
It's gonna be less bad than the anime at least.-

>IN A NON RETARDED WAY UNLIKE TOOEI.
*In a less retarded way.

Manga Beerus knows how timelines work so Shin and Gowasu are going anyway.

>tumblr go away
Muscles proportion
There is no limit to what a good protein shake cant do

You are way too butthurt about the non important things.

I guess. Curious to see if the ending really is the same.

> tfw we get to see a bit of Trunks and Mai going in the alternate timeline

Manga art coloured

I didn't make that post, I just think it's funny. There's way more wrong with Super than the kiss, the kiss is just exemplary.

While the Anime had got a lot of retarded fillers stuffs, the kiss is a good reminder that Toriyama has gone at least half senile.

Errr... aren't they yellow in the anime too?

pretty sure Goku and Vegeta used fusion with Yellow potaras. Gowasu's earrings that are green.

I think you guys fucked up

So fucking watch it.

You stopped when it was gonna get good. Bet you also didn't see the movies.

Episodes 27 through 67 covered the new saga after Ressurection of F

That was cringeworth.

You are retarded

Holy shit, so the fight hasn't even begun yet

Not even Super Saiyan Rose, much less Vegeto (Vegetto?) or Trunks super transformation.

anime was the source of the fuckup.

If you didn't see the movies yet, just watch episodes 1-3 of Super and the two films.

The rest can be skipped because it's literally recap of both movies with filler added and "quality" animation Super is so well-known for.

Read the manga before talking shit.
Akira when he coloured kaioshin already drew him with green potara also in the super chapter 18 shin potara is green

ThisWas meant forSry

They were never fucking green idiot

Shut the fuck up idiot

so I guess original manga and DBZ are wrong too eh?

Fucking retarded piece of shit

Tori made shins earrings green.
Toei made them yellow in Z and never bothered to fix it even in Super.

Probably yes, since the manga didn't even mention them having any comrades (at least not yet).

>that pic
What a fucking retard

Gtfo here you bitch

>Shut the fuck up idiot
>so I guess original manga and DBZ are wrong too eh?
The anime was always wrong.
Akira always drew him with green you mongol

You spout shit but you never read the actual thing did ya pedro?

Mangafags are pure cancer

>unnofficial colors from god know when that problably wasn't even done by Toriyama himself, not to mention the yellow background so of course the potaras wouldn't be yellow too

>black and white pictures
>ugu i can see black and white colors

>another fucking deviantart tier fanart not official

Fucking Great.

GTFO fucking whore

>Can the manga fix it?

If Goku goes fucking SSG again instead of SSB Kaioken...no.

Also how will the next arc make sense for the manga?

Hit is supposed to be the antagonist, and Toyble didn't do a good job making Hit look threatening.

Sorry Wesley, DBZ is problably bigger here than in your piece of shit country. Better dub too obviously since no one can be as bad as that fucking atrocious american dub

MURICA

>Also how will the next arc make sense for the manga?

It's a Toei filler arc.
The next canon arc will be announced in 20 days.

Keep being retarded you faggot.
Also this is from the kazenban covers you degenerate they were done by toryiama himself not even too long ago.

Toyble ruined Piccolo vs Frost in the manga, and I'm still salty about it

Trunks here. Just stopping in to remind you that the anime is the true canon, as it is made first. The super manga

Toyotaro did it again. The man is fantastic.
>he is proven wrong
>still gets mad
Poor Ningen

>black and white pictures
>ugu i can see black and white colors
If you too retarded to understand the context of it then you're an underage faggot or a uncultivated filthy spics

Honestly, Toyble has to really speed up to catch up to the anime...but then the manga is going to feel more rushed than it already is

I also preferred the Trunks reunion fillers in the anime to the Mario Kart filler in the manga.

But I DID prefer the Trunks training scene with Shin and Kibito...I have to wonder how Toyble will handle the rest of the arc.

t.illiteratebutthurtfaggot

>muh dub
Original jap dub or gtfo.

>animefags post Trunks
>mangafags post Zamasu

Really makes me think

Reminder that the manga is basically Toyble OC with minimal Toriyama supervision, and that he also considers the anime a continuation of his manga:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Interviewer:
> So far Dragon Ball Super has followed Toriyama-sensei‘s plot, but I think it might be interesting for Toyotarō-sensei to become more involved with the story-writing process from here on out!

Toriyama:
> Good idea!! I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

Interviewer:
> Toriyama-sensei, what advice do you have for Toyotaro-sensei?

Toriyama:
> I think it would be great if you included more of your own original ideas.

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

Interviewer:
> Between getting the outline and the final phase, what is the most difficult part of making the manga?

Toyotaro:
> Many times, Toriyama-sensei doesn't give me specific feedback on the details that I fill in, so I put a lot of thought into those aspects, knowing that my interpretation is what the readers will see. I would love to have Toriyama just sit next to me so I could ask him questions all the time, but unfortunately, I can't!

kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

Toriyama (After the DBS anime announcement):
> “Dragon Ball Super is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc."
> "You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!"

Isn't the next arc Hit-related?

I know it hasn't been formally announced by Toriyama, but there has been official magazine reveals for it

Wrong akira checks every chapter and even makes changes if needed.
Exemples pic related.

As it should be. How can mangababies even compete?

Thats the next anime arc.
Toryiama hasnt announced the official arc yet.
By blowing you toeifags the fuck out with every new chapter

>"proof"

Yeah, it's an original arc by Toei.
Toriyama has to confirm a new arc and if it was a canon arc, it would contradict Toyble's statement about the manga surpassing the anime very soon.

They talked about it in a japanese show.
The athem joke couldnt be more toryiama. its straight out dr slump style.

Good fanfiction is still fanfiction. I could write the best "Raditz replaces Vegeta" fic ever and Raditz will still be nonexistent.

I have tried, trust me.

That pic is Toyble's storyboard.

Toriyama only "checks" it, but I have to wonder how involved he is considering Toyble's recent comments about Toriyama.

Not proof that he checks every one. And checking can mean anything. It's not Toriyama's work.

I've never been able to get into Super because it's so cheap, but I hear this arc is really good. Should I bother trying to watch it, or do I just read the manga version?

Toeifags keep getting blown the fuck and the fuck out.
From the get go the anime was always gonna be non canon filler trash. People enjoying the anime are either trolls or actually retarded