Flip Flappers

What's the best Pure Illusion so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gzcf5anNqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this show being good is an illusion lmao owned

youtube.com/watch?v=8gzcf5anNqU

The one where they almost die that results in Cocona no longer needing glasses.

>Mimi took Salt's vision away from him
>grants it to Cocona

Marimite with lesbians world.

What now?

Don't know how to feel about this.

make up kissu

That one, OP.

The episode didn't really do the city justice. It wasn't this colorful, just dark.

The one with best boy.

The madmax/Northstar ep.

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then one day

The one from 7th ep because empty cities are my fetish

>Cockona

Mad Max Yuri Road obviously. I want Papika's desert cape back.

We'll see how Papika the Bravest saved both Cocona and the fragment at the end of the first episode

>That Didgeridubstep
Impressive

>I saved your fragment, Mimi

That's not Pops

Stop with this already, you fucking retard.

I love the noise she makes after this line.

Who the hell types like this? Who is his girlfriend?

>Who is his girlfriend?

I miss surfer Papika.

He's back tomorrow

I miss senpai.

FlipFlap is gonna kill me with all this cuteness.

It only lasted this long because it gets replies every time

I wonder if we'll see how it comes back. What if it's just a replacement and not the one that was pulled out to sea? Perhaps it had a way to be tracked and they retrieved it off screen.

I l type just like that, except I use the middle finger on my left hand and the index on my right. I dislike full-finger touch typing because moving ring and pinky fingers quickly is uncomfortable and their range of motion is awkwardly limiting.

I wonder how many anons are posting "Cockona".

Holy shit, are you rheumatic or what?

I liked ">Flapika" better.

Let's not kid ourselves, it gets nothing more often than it gets anything, and the "anything" it gets is typically just someone tired of it and telling them to fuck off. The autist posting it in every thread isn't doing it for replies, it's just a habit they've become obsessive about repeating, just like all other generalfaggotry.

This.

The ED

It gets posted regardless of if it gets replies. It's made by one very dedicated shitposter neet once in every thread that has a Flip Flap imaging in the OP.

Mad Max one.

If I was, then the wrist motion necessary to type like this would probably be impossible.

I prefer it because I have nerve damage in my right hand that makes precise finger movements impossible. It doesn't limit motion in my wrist or arm, so I use those primarily to accurately guide my finger to the keys. My left hand has no such injury but it's awkward using 4 fingers with one hand and 1 with the other, so I just use the middle finger to keep my typing pace symmetrical.

That's not Salt's fancy chair

I can't say I disagree. It offers no point for discussion and it's just boring. At the VERY least don't use it as an OP post please.

Tch.

Yayaka is the witch.

NANDA OMAE?

>Dr. Salt, I'm Mimi

Papika fucking blew it. The Coconabowl has already been won by Yayaka.

Flip flapping, flip flapping

I-it gets bigger!

I really liked a lot the haunted school one

Do you think Salt would?

This really is a general now. Fuck.

Purge us for our own good. Burn it all down so that on thursday, we may rebuild.

>now

I can live with one of these, but they're getting more and more.

>Uh, you don't get to bring fragments

>first post i make in a FF thread in days
>woah buddy, stop being a general
Fuck you too Papika

And your last post was 'Who's her boyfriend?'

What are the odds Yayakat wins the Coconabowl?

I can't tell which one of these three that post is supposed to be. I've seen them over and over again in every thread. They're not funny and have no value for discussion.
They're shitposting that hurt any actual discussion and the reputation of this show.

Not really, it was something about Pops.

Non-existant.

Zero.

0 because there is no Coconabowl.

I think we should see other people.

I think I'm starting to see a trend with the threads now that we're at episode 9. Wednesday is the day people build up their excitement for a new episode and the reposters get antsy. The threads are at their best when the episode is fresh in the minds of the viewers and there is enough fuel for interesting discussion(Thursdays-Friday maybe Saturday). Of course those threads still have shitposts of a different nature, but it's not as saturated as it is in threads later into the weekend and before the next episode.

>look at how much i care about discussion
>that's why i'm metaposting instead of talking about things which i feel should be talked about more and/or introducing new topics of discussion

The creepy school with the creepy doll. You could probably fuck the students and they wouldn't mind as long as you can put up with their weird greetings and endless loop.

But Puppyka only loves Mimi. Cocona is just a cheap simulacrum. Yayaka is Cocona's true and honest love.

For real, only if Papika dies.

Sunday is the worst, monday can be comfy, tuesday has the preview and the threads can get interesting again.

Just who is Mimi really?

Mimi is a meme and non-existent. For now

>You could probably fuck the students
I bet it would be a black void just like their faces.

Slow as a rabbit. That goes mostly for every thread.
I am Mimi, ask me anything.

Papika's ex-girlfriend. She still thinks about her.

Thursday threads are the trashiest of them all because they're full of driveby shitposters. Once those leave is the best time.

This. There is an equilibrium when enough shitposters leave, yet enough regular posters are still there and before the generalfags take over.

>made cookies for senpai
>Blushes at Yayaka
Kokomine Cocona, a woman stripped of her shame.

OST when?
Artbooks when?
Also I wonder who'll be depicted on the next BD covers and how they will look in this fairytale style

"I'm so sorry, Cocona. It was a real tragedy that her new hoverboard had a malfunction!"

user, please eat these words.

There is no way Puppyka is going to die, r-right ?

I wonder if the covers will show other characters than cocopuppy

Senpai is fucking ruined. I hope Cocona suffers especially now that her canine lover can't even remember her name.

It really depends. Sometimes the stuff going on in a given episode takes some time and a rewatch or 2 to parse. We've had weeks where wednesday night explodes into a series of text walls analyzing new insights and discussing interpretations of fresh observations, and we've also had weeks where that doesn't happen. It can be unpredictable how much discussion an episode gets and how long it takes to really get going. Episode 6 didn't have much discussion until after episode 7 aired, because you really need those two together to make more sense of things.

This gem cropped up last night, apparently. I;m liking how being 8 episodes down the rabbithole now gives us a chance to revisit some of the theories and speculation we had in the earlier episodes and position them in the wider context of the show now that we know so much more.

This is not a gem though

Senpai is no longer going to appear in the series.

So you mean just like every thread for an airing anime?

>Puppyka suffering magic alzheimer
Pottery. Divine justice. Maybe Cocona should ask dorito senpai for advice on how to deal with this.

I refuse to acknowledge any speculah that has Papika dying. If I refuse it enough it won't happen. Cocona and Papika will be happy together in the end.

All the tch's

I like the bit about Papika being an inner child rather than aunt flo or an idealized yuri love interest. It makes me think of the dynamic between Yayaka and papika as one of a tug-o-war between contrary forces, with Yayaka representing a sort of emergence into young adulthood and Papika representing the childish state preceding it. Cocona is caught in between them, sort of like how she's caught in between being a kid and being an adult.

The whole idea that the underlying theme is about change and Cocona's fear of it is more interesting to me than a lot of the previous speculah about masturbation and menses, and I like how it connects the themes of the earlier episodes to some of the heavier stuff the recent ones have been dealing with.

>Episode 6 didn't have much discussion until after episode 7 aired, because you really need those two together to make more sense of things.
No issue with the rest of your post but this is false