Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Her is an all you can sniff buffet Pythie.

This is the true thread.

I hope that one is Fal and not Fav.

>Pythie thread as promised
>Second post has Wedin, Shadowgale and Marika

You know which thread to choose anons

before Can you even do math?
This is the second thread.

Chapter 5 is at 40%

Looking forward to more Jokers.

Is this the right one?

>She already planned to commit suicide. She planned it for days now, and was ready to go through with it. She just didn’t want anyone to be burdened by her.

>But then that Magical Girl. The White Magical Girl came to her, to help her. To take time off her busy day to make someone like her happy.

>Ako realized that this is what she wanted to do. She no longer wanted to commit suicide. She wanted to help people. She wanted to make them smile like she did.

>She wanted to help the White Magical Girl, too.

So who's ready for this week's episode?
It's going to hurt.

No, this one is the right one Compare the post IDs.

I hope they adapt her designing her character but I'm not sure if there's going to be enough time.

>There will never be a Mao Pam thread

The other thread is shit

>Because she wanted to impress the White Magical Girl, she believed that a contrast in colors would be good. Designing her character to be dressed in all black, in contrast to the white dress of the White Magical Girl.
>The White Magical Girl wore a classic Japanese sailor uniform, so Ako would contrast that too. A European schoolgirl uniform. But she didn’t really know much of Europe’s school life, so she took inspiration from the one book she remembered reading, Alice in Wonderland.
>Designing her clothes and color scheme to look like this was perfect.

>Because she wanted to impress the White Magical Girl
>like this was perfect.

Jesus, Alice. Being this off should be criminal really.
But yeah, it was a really fun read and I would love to see it animated but chances are we sadly won't.

Is this going to be a recurring theme now?
For 52 straight threads?

This is the true thread, I support best pervert

Pfle, please.

And then you restock the deck.

Tot Pop pls

How the hell are the good guys supposed to kill this shit anyway?

Well DESU Episode 11 is probably going to be Dance with the Devil and Episode 12 will be Ripple vs Swimx2 and the ending so they're gonna have to fill episode ten with something. They can't devote the entire episode to Alice's demise. It's just not enough content. So I think SOMEONE will get a flashback next week and Alice is a pretty good candidate. I bet it will be either her, Cranberry, or Tama.

I just started Jokers, and I think this series has broken something in me. When I read the elements back stories all I could imagine was the worst ways they could all die or be tortured by Phythie....and I enjoyed it.

She has to acknowledge them. The power itself is broken but it can be easily bypassed if somehow you manage to make it's user aware of you and your intentions.
Have you ever watched Index, basically you can take the Ars Magna as a example for this.
Or at least it is my take on things.

Politely.

Please, stop with the remixes.

Do you need else anything off?

>Index

They should just bring Touman. He'll make her live her life correctly.

Challenge her to a duel at dawn.
A-And maybe lunch after

That Batman image kind of upsets me.
Isn't there a better way you can use to push out the Punished Snow idea?

I finished the third version of my WEG. Now with a full Jokers part. I'll probably change some stuff after Jokers is finished though.

You were seriously expecting a cute magical girl story on LIMITED and JOKERS? I mean, come on.. after RESTART you should have realized where this is all going, right?

Probably, I'll work on it later

It's supposed to represent the new groups that are introduced in each of them that doesn't know that everything will go wrong. The highschoolers in limited and the Elements in Jokers

You forgot
>Vileplume used Solarbeam!

Needs a transparent nuclear symbol over the element square. I still find it a little ridiculous honestly and I hope a side story addresses their reaction to being able to do that.

I don't think it displays your idea very well. And although you are on point with most of the results, I kind of feel that everything is way too cluttered and it would be better off if you just discarded some of the references.
But that's just my opinion.

I'll try to add that in the next version then. I read what all you thought should be there in the last few threads but it is likely that I missed some ideas.

That should never be spread to humans' hands. 4person city wide nuke is like the first step to the world going fubar.

Though your SWRP chart is 100% on point. Don't change that.

Imagine Grim Hearts project being completed, she said the Elements were imperfect designs of her research. If her real project is completed, I think a 4 person n2 mine might be a best case scenario of what could be in corrupt hands.

I was expecting more of a Perfect Shufflin. One that is essentially immortal and doesn't rely on a Joker. I fully believe Shufflin is a man made mahou shoujo.

That would make her sense, current shufflin seems pretty op, with the weak link being the joker though you could incapacitate the whole deck. And her being artificial makes sense, considering the requirement for a restock, cause no fairy is gonna give someone a broken power with a rather extreme means of cost associated with it.

The fact that she has such a complex ability and it relies on killing other magical girls makes me pretty convinced of this. I posted it in a different thread before but imagine how a normal magical girl would react to her ability requiring that.

The need to kill to replenish her power is what convinced me she's artificial. The Land of Magic will never endorse a power this insane.

Except LOM is full of problems and corruption. Just look at what happened to the entire Human Resources department.

You mean this?

> Wow I can help so many people with that ability.
>but, if one of them dies you have to chop off another magical girls head to bring it back.
>eh... what?

If so, you gave me a good laugh.

Yeah that one.

I want to Taste the Rainbow.

Do you think Pythie is a good lover to Ripple?

It is still normal compare to a normal governments and even good.

Yes, but not in a good kind of way.

Does Pythie even have any sexual desires beyond the ones she has for hair?

I'm pretty sure Pythie would love to have sex with Snow White.

Can some explain to me how (Limited spoilers) Pukin got Rain Pou? I really didn't get theis whole part - when did she take control of Toko? Why did Rain Pou see Toko as Postarie and as Pythies hand? How did she control the crow and Toko at the same time? I'm so confused.

She brainwashed the lead bird of the flock, letting her control the entire flock. While Rain Pou was distracted by the birds, she took control of Toko and had her flee to Rain Pou with a shard of her sword, which let her take control of Rain Pou. That means she can make Rain Pou see whatever Pukin wants her to see.

Pythie gets drenched to the idea of an ideal magical girl, so obviously she's very much deeply in gay for Snow White.

She'd munch on her soft, dirty hair while grinding her pussy on her small, delicate magical girl breasts.

Now I want a doujin of this.

Too bad, we're going to get one doujin of boipuccel being raped by fat faceless men and that's it.

>pythie corrupting the ideal magical girl she worked so hard to make
yeah, no.

Most of the doujins will be about Boipucelle. It is a sad time we live in.

But she isn't corrupting it. She is literally having sex with her ideals, her desires.
Her having sex with Snow White, the ideal magical girl, is the most pure thing she probably dreams of.
I bet she would climax upon just seeing her naked and standing in front of her.

Yes, it's just that hair is the main feature she looks for. So she probably sniffs and plays with Ripple's hair while Ripple eats her out.

Reminder that Pythie likes to taste hair. She likes to feel its texture on her tongue while imagining who the owner is.

This is what happens when you have a Pythie thread.
Hair discussion and fetishes galore.

She also likes Eyes.

Delete Pythie threads, Pythie a shit, and Pfle a shit

>Chapter 5 40%

Saying we don't deserve him is getting old, any ideas?

Lovely

This does not seem like it would be a very pleasant encounter

Holy shit, they actually went and did the human version of the SW train.

It hurts so much knowing that this will never be a reality though.

Oh wait a second, never mind that. That's not Alice, that's Swimx2 there.

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY THINKING?

Yeah having Ripple and Swim Swim in the same area doesn't seem like it would end like that,

Well to me it seems this pic spoils who will survive the death game. (Swim Swim did and only died because Ripple wanted vengeance.)

The weird thing about this pic for me is why are Snow White and Swim Swim holding their fingers together but Ripple gets nothing?

Swim Swim would offer but Ripple would tch at her.

Revengeance*

>Chapter 5 70%
Translator-kun, a best.

Everything about that image is off. Whoever did it had no clue on who the characters are and what their relation is to each other.
Is this what's in store for us? Anime original end?

Most likely tomorrow morning, though tonight is possible knowing our cyber fairy

They seem to be sticking pretty close to the source, so I have faith

Pythie best mahou shoujo.

Tot Pop and/or Pfle please go

To be fair I don't think Ripple would have the urge to kill Swim Swim anymore if she knew they were a 7 year old.

For me, the only thing this image hints at is Anime original with Swim Swim living. And as much as I like Swim Swim, this would be bad. I mean Snow White and Swim Swim never interacted with each other so this pic is just really weird, I'm not surprised one user though it was Alice at first.

I would hope not. I'm hopeful for atleast a Restart season, and I don't see how they could later sub her in without a plot divergence like Full metal alchemist(2003).

Maybe it's just a showcase of central characters, they've been pretty faithful so far, so I trust Lerche not to go anime original

I sure hope so. I don't want them to chicken out just cause Swim Swim's a child and her living would ruin any chance of a 2nd season.

I don't think they'd do that, especially when they're doing next week faithfully and Alice is pretty young too

It's just the new issue of nyantype. Calm down, anons.

Oh, that's nice then

To be precise its Megami not Nyantype.

But even still. Why would they pair up those characters together?

Would it be better if it was LeLouch and Charles laying down in the grass together?

It's literally just a fanservice magazine. I doubt they seriously considered the plot implications or thought they were relevant to something as pointless as this.

Just enjoy the pretty pictures.

Well to be honest, I'm expecting Alice and Swim Swim's deaths to be censored considering how young they are. Which I would prefer over them outright changing it.

Its really Swim Swim being there and holding fingers together with Snow White that's really weird.

Well for the 2nd one they have an easy censoring platform because of how the fight shakes out, I don't remember the wound being that gory and since the death is a pretty long one, it'll be harder to censor the first one

Another question is, how are they going to censor Cranberry's death. I mean Alice and Swimx2's death are both problematic because they're so young, but Cranberry's death is just so damn gory that I don't know how it will even get rendered. I guess I'm imagining a Psycho-Pass style torso explosion. They definitely won't show her internal organs as described in the LN but for a lot of reasons, I think this death in particular is going to be shockingly uncensored like the Magicaloid death scene.