Who is controlling the world?

So Sup Forums has pretty much discovered a plot to overthrow civilisations around the world and employ an agenda on its people.

We can see it happening, but who is it that is moving the pieces of this global game?

rothschilds

The rothschilds and the jews

Jews

kek confrms
didn't they get blacked?
jews always succumb to their own tricks

Final red pill is that no-one controls the world. The world is chaos.

the rothschild family has been funding both sides of every major war since the 1760s they own everyone. including the jews

Says the Jewish shill.

THEY ARE JEWS

they are jews who own all the other jews

can you newfags stop larping like we're some sort of autistic justice league
it's absolute cringe

Jews.

Fuck off JIDF

fuck off jew lord. your dark magic will not help you here

There are many people who could be in charge.

Like soros or the rothschild

According to trudeau hitler is in charge

shoo swamp jew

Checked

I know the rockefeller are doing it, ford too, I dont know the rest

Its not 1 family controlling everything.
There are dozens of families/organisations all working together/opposing each other for, here it comes: money and power.
Thats it. Money and power.

Some like George Soros use their money and power to destroy the West, though, those are evil.

*raises paw*

Truth cannot be conceiled, the lies are full of cracks truth seeps out it may take decades, but truth will come to light

These cosmopolitans will have to pay their debts.

you know we used to call some people posting here a Jew with an actual reason
you babbies call anyone a Jew if what he posts is to your disliking
r*ddit tier posting, lurk more before posting

Except all you JIDF have the same flags.

Brazil.

Netherlands

Australia

Meme flags

South Africa

USA

Britain

it is one family though. rockfeller, ford, soros. how do you think they got their wealth. if the rothschilds thought they were a threat to their control, those families would never be rich and powerful. they are pawns

he has spoken

Aaaaaaand they're Jewish.

how on fucking earth can I be JIDF when I haven't defended Jews in any shape or form
in fact people like you are making it harder to expose them by turning JIDF into a buzzword for anything you dislike, how are people going to take you serious?

exactly the type of larping I was talking about, absolutely disgusting

You have not aligned yourself with our lord, He will bring you truth.

True to a large extent, however the Jews know exactly how to surf the chaos, they call it riding the wave. They are going to start migrating to the far east in the upcoming years as many already have. As they suck a nation (in this case the entire west) dry they make arrangements to move over to a new host as they have done with south east china, Japan, Philippines etc, as the old host has nothing left to give (in this case the imminent US dollar crash) they leave the old host so that it may rejuvenate, and thus the cycle begins anew.

I AM!!!!

The ayys and anglos

I'm going to say something Sup Forums really won't like and goes against the narrative here.

... but nobody.

Nobody controls it.

I'm not saying there aren't power hierarchies and that some people don't have more influence over larger sectors than others, but ultimately my summation of the world (or more specifically; the totality of human civilisation), is that we're essentially a hivemind that doesn't know it's a hivemind.

The sum of individual humans BEING individuals results in an overarching collective entity/consciousness that lumbers and blunders around like a Lovecraftian old-god; unseen, terrifying and powerful, and God only knows what it can do once it truly wakes up.

Our actions manifest societies that are fundamentally out of anyone's control, but not its influence, in the very same sense your sensation of hunger can strongly influence you, but it can't MAKE you do anything.

There is only one cure to this, and it's the same semi-liquid state of idea/meme Buddhism and Christianity sought to form, and that is you should identify sin (shit that will fuck your shit up sooner or later), avoid it where possible, and be mindful/master the aspects of yourself that bring you and your environment (which is really just a detached aspect of you) harm, be it now or far into the future.

And this sort of thinking has to be applied in mass, and voluntarily in order to change the nature of the beast. Just as you as a full entity must master your own individual vices (greed, lust, wrath, gluttony etc) - not abstain, but master, so that you can have them without being LEAD by them.

>TL;DR - The world is a manifestation of the people in it; we control it by controlling ourselves and convincing others to do the same by being an exemplar.

Obviously. Checked

>These cosmopolitans will have to pay their debts.
>they don't own all the debt.

>anglos
I wish, the bank of england wasn't even founded by an anglo

>So Sup Forums has pretty much discovered a plot to overthrow civilisations around the world and employ an agenda on its people.
please fucking leave. stay in the containment area you gullible old fuckers.

Not the literal monetary debt.

Literally no one. Everyone is just manipulating everyone else's psychology.

Some people have more money.

One cog in the machine: Ward Rodman III

This thread is cringe, go here for real discussions and strategies.

Dark Luciferians and Satanist are trying to impose their slavery on the rest of the world. It’s a plot thousands of years in the making. We’re reaching the peak of this battle between the Dark and Light workers of the world. The great battle for what kind of World Order humans are stuck with for the Aquarian age.

Light wins

ANYONE THAT WORSHIPS USING THE TALMUD

as long as non-whites are the majority, light will not win.... in fact the battle is already over now

Whites are the edomites of the bible, they're the only race on earth who wont survive judgement. That includes the fake khazar jew impostors in Israel currently.

70% jesuits, 30% jews.

then if that is the case the anti-christ has already won and there is no future for this world