The west is fucked. Where do I sign up for the next rising of Hitler right fucking now?

The west is fucked. Where do I sign up for the next rising of Hitler right fucking now?
>Role play as muslim extremist
>white whore literally begs for me to fuck her
Just fucking why man.

img part 1/2

part 2/2

bump

I should convert to Islam

This is so badly done OP, you should an hero

She wants to come to my state now and see me. What the fuck do I do?

I wish I was joking now I feel bad because because she seriously wants a muslim guy wtf man.

Maybe she's trying to tempt this muslim to show what a hypocrite he is and then will stop answering/shame him once that happens.

>Not offering to rape her for being a dirty kaffir
I think she sniffed out your BS bro

She seems pretty slutty though, I don't know.I asked for digits to see if shes serious.

>when your ironic LARP gets you laid

THIS.

But lets be honest, Islam is a lot less degenerate than west on many values, albeit much worse on some issues.

tell her to send money

She's asking about what kind of naughty things she would do if she converted and was infront of me. Quick, wtf are your fetishes I want more pictures lol

>ravaged by a hairy sultan
the legends are true

>im gonna cut your clit off
>why dont you come over and do whatever you want bebe

Tell her you want to smell her crusty rectum

I'm going to have to look Muslim by January, she wants to hook up for a night. LARP is getting me pussyyyy

>an autistic blackpiller getting catfished by the FBI

The Saudis always love getting instagram sluts to do scat, try that.

>or doors busted in by the FBI

You are really bad with words in terms of sexting

What a spaghetti boy. Also
>Make-believe muzzie eating out a western slut's cunt

That last bit was awkward af. You should have said rape her or someshit

absolute autistic

I'm actually pretty good Im trying to roleplay as a fucking muslim and I'm trying to not expose that I'm not a muslim lol I'm not sure wtf I'm going to do with this, should I keep it up and pretend to be mulism by January?

What should I follow up with?

>guiz, im a super hawt sextor like you don't even know
But you aren't, fag.

I asked her what she would do to me and she said anything I want. How should I close this deal? Roleplaying until January is going to be fucking tough man.

Play along and go through with it. All chicks are crazy, son

The shittests are best solved with little to no attention, not a wall of text and a detailed explanation of what you would do.

All i see is a woman acting like a whore. Sure the guy is a mudslime but the girl is still a whore.

This guy gets it, if I go into detail she'll think she won me over and quit on my ideals as a fake muslim .

This looks like a cuckold roleplay

How do I prove it's not? I have it all on whisper app.

You're being catfished OP

Yep. Especially if she's from Birmingham. Probably a 300 pound coalburner stuffing her rancid cunt at the thought of OP.

more need to see the whorror that is western woman