Giant swastika unearthed in Germany. He is risen!!!

It's gotta be a sign! It's gotta be!

>yahoo.com/news/giant-swastika-unearthed-germany-104426127.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2bRRscoj6tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deutschland erwacht.

SEIG HEIL

Not dubbed not a sign from ghost Hitler.

Soon tests will show it's older than the Great Sphinx of Giza

It's just going to be destroyed and used as an excuse to remember the 6,000,000.

How unfortunate..

Is this picture banned in Germoney? Can you go to "re-education center" for viewing this if you're a Hun?

WIR WAREN KÖNIGE

an somebody explain me please

Heil Hitler HEIIIIILLLLL HITLER

Lol its going to be destroyed with jack hammers by Merkel..... shocker

True

We wuz nazis and shit?

Yes, the Fire Rises.

>OMG! SECRET NAZI SOIL
youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI

You're the man now, dog!

czech 'em

Damn I forgot that she existed. Ty ameribro

If I save the pic will Twitter ban me after checking my cookies?

>the fucking foundation of the statue was a swastika

Cool as hell, damn that Nazis were based. They put their symbolism even in places where it would never be seen.

if digitz, Hitler will be reborn and save us all

download lightshot

Merry Christmas

Fun fact: they intentional build their stuff in a way so that people would found evidence of their empire in a bunch of 10 thousand years

yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/

Nah check these digits

watch how the pros do it, son
#HH1488

Suddenly I feel very sad.

Imagine shoveling around the unknown edges until the delightful moment you realize what shape it is. Heil!

Tell me about the movie, is it even any good?

Also
>using a site founded by a Jew

73 years later and you still act like a defeated occupied country. Look to the East and see what Japan is doing.

i aint tellin u shit now, man

PUNCH! The. Keys, for God's sake!.

over here

>the fiercest warriors the world have ever seen are now reduced to virgin manchildren with no military who masturbate to cartoons and are still occupied by the country that defeated them 70 years ago

Seems pretty cucked for an empire than literally wanted to take over the world. They're just lucky that they have a language/culture barrier and didn't hurt any Jews.

if they actually did genocide the jews, i'm sure they would've found a way to genetically erase them much earlier

Now if only they could find a few million bodies.

WE

this was on top of it...

oh, and sieg heil.

14/88 m8 what a momentous occasion.

>City officials say they want the swastika, which was buried 40 centimeters (1.3 feet) below the ground, gone as quickly as possible. Because it's too heavy to be transported away, they are planning to destroy it with jackhammers.
Kind of sad about that. It's still history - it should be in a museum.

I hate being a faggot because I worship almost everything they worshipped but they absolutely hate my kind, now I'm in a world with a bunch of disgusting fucks who don't even consider the idea of improving themselves. Meritocracy is literally dead, the love for the ultimate aesthetic that comes from a healthy body is dead, critical thinking is dead and even if somehow they came back to power out of nowhere I'd end up hated.

is it time?

Have you tried stoicism m8? suppress your emotions and take charge, pump out a kid anyways and have a loveless marriage, but it won't suck, because you don't let yourself feel the pain!
also, only twinks were hated, don't be a twink

WUZ

nope

>pump out a kid anyways and have a loveless marriage
No, I can't lie to myself, I see the hate but from every perspective I don't see it as related to homosexuality itself, only to the shitty behavior that a majority of stupid people have. I have the interest in a monogamous relationship and having a kid, but dealing with women when they don't offer to me anything a man isn't able to is absolutely illogical.

It just hurts to know that the ideology I find more reasonable will always hate me because of association with my larger group.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2bRRscoj6tU

if germany was true to its censorship ideals they would have left this under the ground and ignored it entirely. Was the excavated by the germans or an independent archaeologist?

They did this for a reason

Fun Fact: The best monuments were built near Tannenberg and have been completely and totally razed. All the best architecture and monuments were done in Prussia/Silesia and other eastern Gau's.

it's on the property of a sports club, they wanted to built new locker rooms.

>german goon believing the cover story

>archaeologist
you know random people dig up shit all the time, mutt???

so, for what reason have they done it and who is them...

mama merkel did it herself, just to destroy it?

Hitler can't be reborn because he is still alive.

A sad day for Germany, and therefore the world.

>Hitler is 128 years old

GERMAN POWER BABY

Do Germans really fear going to prison for praising Hitler, giving Nazi salutes or belitting jews? Or was that just a Sup Forums meme.

It's beautiful.

Heros never die.

Hitler was a tool of god, as am I.

They just retire and play guitar.

WIR

OMG SECRET NAZI CONCRETE

>City officials say they want the swastika, which was buried 40 centimeters (1.3 feet) below the ground, gone as quickly as possible. Because it's too heavy to be transported away, they are planning to destroy it with jackhammers

They may destroy the symbols, but they will never destroy human spirit!

appropriate digits for such an appropriate response

They're probably going to destroy it and Merkel will give a speech about the 6 gorillion and why we need to let in more migrants

White man steals ancient asian symbol and loves japs. Hitler was an OG weeaboo

check for the Reich

ITS TIME AWAKEN

nein, nein, nein kameraden

ANIKI

Finland is ready.

Praise

holy fuck I almost pissed myself

if numbers I am hitler

That's kinda sad , I kinda hate modern germans

perkele

A mother is still important for a Child. Your child is going to start cutting up small animals because he never knew his mommy. Just marry a lesbian and have a deal where you go to male bathhouses every month and she can fuck dykes at the bar or whatever. Kids already have it hard enough with single parents, no one wants two daddies.

Yes!

Maybe he is already reborn.

it's not really a fear, but reality.
do it within a group of 3 people in public, if 1 of the others fucks you, you're screwed and could wind up in jail.

from my experience it's more like a meme, pretty much everybody does it from time to time and nobody gives a shit about it, except lefties.

i had a turkroach-classmate in multiculti-school, he was raging about kikes, sieg heiling and telling people in their face that they would have been gassed back in the day...
nobody gave a shit about it, if i would have done it, you can guess yourself.

but it depends, if you're a public figure and get caught then you're pretty much fucked.

oh, and the politician responsible for the area got himself a twitter shitstorm for posing on the swastika, because the newspaper article said mighty swastika.

88 honkeys praise kek

I disagree, the world is too gynocentric right now, a kid being raised without the influence of a modern female could be an work of art.
>start cutting animals
Oh you're one of "those".
>where you go to male bathhouses
Absolutely disgusting, absolutely degenerate.

He is risen! Heil Hitler!

1984 was my birth year....and I'VE ARRIVED.

Yahoo.com jew faux news.

yahoo be da clue...your Yahoo Identification Number (YID!! my sides) is another.
there's more but, mehhh

I feel you

Damn she's hot

Baby Barron: The Last President

He will be the Leto II to Donald's Paul.

yes

shiiieeeet moar?