Flat earth meme gone too far and maybe gonna kill a person

msn.com/en-us/news/technology/this-man-is-about-to-launch-himself-in-his-homemade-rocket-to-prove-the-earth-is-flat/ar-BBFs6N8?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp#image=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fp2q_dKuc-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I hope he videos his failure so that we can laugh at him long after he dies.

And nothing of value will be lost

He is going to kill himself and people will claim that the governments killed him.

Or he will survive and say that he didn't see any round earth because his dinky rocket took him nothing more than a a rock out of a slingshot.

>darwinism

it's called natural selection

I don't give a fuck who dies anymore, R.I.P LiL PEEP.

>A retard is about to permanently remove his genetics from the world
>I'm supposed to care

Guarantee he blows up inside his rocket and conspiracy retards try and spin it like it was a NASA hit job to cover up a flat earth.

You know, despite the fact rockets are giant tubes loaded with tons of oxidizer and fuel and there's millions of things that can go wrong

Ok I read the story he's aiming for 1800 ft in a steam powered rocket

Should someone just tell him he could rent a Cessna for the day?

Stop with lil peep. (516)

He's just practicing his debating skills

Lol at all the kugelcucks in this thread. How many of you possess the knowledge to assemble a rocket in your backyard? This isn't his first rocket jump.

youtube.com/watch?v=fp2q_dKuc-c

Looks like cosmo in that image

We should use him for free middle defense practice

Missle*

He was like riff raff had a kid

Inb4 he crashes in North Korea and this starts WW3.

It's not a meme if state sponsored shills push it.

>1800 feet high
>540 metres high
>steam powered
>limousine driver

flat earth theory is absolutely based

>gone too far
not far enough
never far enough

I hope he gets hit by a chem trail plane.

ccchhhhhheeecccckkked.

>not realising hes just the fucking cia and will say whatever they want him to say when he lands

I wish Lil Peep was still alive, that way I could kill his degenerate ass myself. People who non-ironically care about this stupid faggot should do the world a favor and eat a bullet