I want to lick her pussy

I want to lick her pussy.

Remove knife-ear

O-ok user...

I want to suck on her titties

I recognize that disgusted look. A bit samefacey, but it's hot.

Someone go recreate this pic.
I don't think its possible.

reported

I want her armpits

What is Rem thinking?

We aren't going through this again

Emilia Figma when?

So this is a conversation that has happened before?

I imagine that, while Subaru is fucking Emilia and kissing her, Rem is present in the room, assisting the intercourse. "Subaru-kun, do you need more lubricant? DO you need another condo- Oh, I see you are going to cum inside her unprotected, do you want me to order some pregnancy tests to ascertain that Emilia-sama has been impregnated? All I want is for Subaru-kun to be happy with your family"

How can anyone like such a pathetic girl like Rem is beyond me. They must really have something worng with their head.
Not only that, she will probabily be their maid when Emilia and Subaru get married, doing all the chores andd dirty work around the house while Emilia enjoys her life as a goddess. Subaru would probabily use her only as a sex object, as a way of satisfying his basests fetishes that he doesn't want Emilia to partake beacuse she respects her too much. So Rem would become just a eventual fuckhole where to practice anal, bukkake and other desgusting activities, receiving no love and being prohibited of feeling pleasure. And this would go on until she became too old to be of use and Subaru lost interest in her, and she would be dumped in some smelly swamp, and live the rest of her days childless and unhappy until she would die cold and lonely in the slums amidst all the dirt and filthyness.

And above all that Emilia-tan would be shining towards heaven like the true angel she is.

Remfags suck.

I want to fuck your anus and cum inside.

Post him then.

Cute tits.

Worse than Reifags.

You've been warned.

Damn looks like I'm a #CruschMissile now

>wanting to suck elf-titties

race traitor, i see.

Gimli pls

Why is this being brought up so much today, has the meme resurfaced

You know, the source material makes pretty clear that the thing enforced here is polygamy with both as wives.

It did on social media.

TRU CONSERVATIVE WAIFU!

>I want to lick her pussy.

Go home, Subaru.

>impying Rem will come back

She will, what I doubt is that this will end up with someone winning in the first place.

I want to drink her pee right from the source.

This show is complete SHIT
If you like it you are a fucking RETARD

Subaru is nu-male tier FUCKTARD
Emillia is a shit
Rem is wish fulfillment
EVERYONE else is generic SHIT

The plot is SHIT. The story is SHIT. The pacing is SHIT. The art is SHIT. The music is SHIT.

Fuck you

>Emillia is a shit
Found the homosexual.

Emilia is perfect.

How do we fix Re: Zero?

It's simple. We kill the Clown.