Incoming

This is not a drill. We are pretty sure this sub has made its way into the gulf, and we are pretty sure it will be targeting platforms and pipelines. We know it was hijacked. The plot is to cripple Americas oil and gas industry in the Gulf, and force regulations that will make it impossible to use the gulfs resources again. The true intention is to force smaller countries to use outside military sources for protection. If you work a gulf platform or have family that do please get them out of the area now.

Other urls found in this thread:

sea-distances.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh my gosh

>We

You and the 14 voices in your head are not a credible source, OP.

Now we have to rescue Argentina niggers. Thanks.

>We know it was hijacked

Oh well if you say so then it must be true.
I'm getting so sick of US posters.

But does it have nukes?

>no sources
kys OP

I bet you walk around with a Geiger counter at all times.

Non nuclear sub. 21 torpedos that can wreak havoc on the gulf. The cleanup efforts will take years. SA tried to stop it as this was funded by some who are now in custody.
I am sorry but this is not info that you will find on CNN or sky news.

Holly shit guys, I live in the gulf and the sub just flew over my house.

OR, this sub accidentally hit a wormhole and is now trying to merge from below the ice on Jupiter's moon Europa! Imagine their surprise when they open that hatch...

So where did you get that info? Out of your ass?

Antarctic Nazis stole it
screencap this

OP has looked outside the box.
All other posters in this thread are still trapped inside of the box.

Did it cause your trailer to shake? If not it will Nov 22 I would suggest having breathing protection, clean water, and food supplies for 30 days.

I do not care if you believe me or not but I am not giving up my sources. They already took a gamble on their own lives to save as many as they can.

Guys I am from Argentina trust me the OP is not a LARP our country is under martial law for 5 days

lol

What's that meme flag then?

Do you have any idea how long it would take for it to sale from the southern tip to the gulf? KEK

It is my understanding that this craft would be impossible to track in the gulf due to debris that litters its bed of similar size. Most platforms are running with little to no crew as the thanksgiving holiday approaches.

Do you have any idea how long it has been missing before it was reported?

LARP threads are the cancer of this board

wait a minute...how many knots speed can that boat make?
sea-distances.org/

Fuck off leaf. This action about to be taken just increases Canada's share of the industry.

Man, I miss Tom Clancy.

Delete this.

this would be a great plot for a movie

that interstellar turd asteroid is actually this sub in orbit
like my sides

Just did the calculations. It'll be within striking distance next week if they go slow and stealthy.

Of the nuclear submarine industry? Fuck off

How does one hijack a military submarine? And whose was it in the first place?

Say that when you are paying $7.99 for a gallon of gas.
When did it actually go missing?
If they actually stop it will you believe that it just sank?

You don't, he's LARPing

Fake and gay.

Not long after Hitler was revealed to be alive after WWII...

>this sub
Back to le reddit with you

Lmfao. Who lied and told you that?

i too think the movie hunt for red october is pretty neat but you shouldn't confuse fiction with reality faggot

Argentina is so corrupt it did not take much to pay off the crew it seems.
So the sub never existed?
Or did it just not disappear?
The banks and exchanges will close for days because of this. The country will stop.

>a ship named ARA goes missing

milfs confirmed for trash long live lolis

usa shouldn't go to latin america on the 70´S. Now is your problem