Poor men's HxH

Poor men's HxH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU

Hiatus x Hiatus went to shit when Yu Yu Hakusho ended.

Not even close. More like the rick man's Naruto.

*rich

>Poor men's HxH
sounds like a step up from everything else currently running

>poor men'x HxH
>pic of BHA instead of WT

You just went full retard senpai

Wagamama na Tarechichi?

Keep trying user. You might discover a good manga to kill your boredom

I'm already killing it with Koi Kaze, ain't got time to keep searching

...Witchblade Takeru?

Not that user but I think he was referring to World Trigger

>When the Oricon sales hit

woosh

BnH hasn't really done anything explosive yet.

He's taking it really slow which I can respect but I think BnH with its characters can set stuff up even better than HxH, It's a small possibility but if Hori does it right BnH can start putting out some jaw dropping shit.

>shit gets real
>everyone drops the manga saying its too edgy now

its one piece syndrome again

Poor man's opm

Soon

Japan's Yearly Manga Rankings for 2016
1. 12,314,326 One Piece
2. 6,887,192 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
3. 6,595,968 Kingdom
4. 6,544,081 Shingeki no Kyojin
5. 6,474,394 Haikyuu!!
6. 5,115,573 Nanatsu no Taizai
7. 5,114,916 Boku no Hero Academia
8. 4,278,599 Tokyo Ghoul:re
9. 3,979,760 One Punch-Man
10. 3,477,128 Shokugeki no Souma
11. 3,019,944 Chihayafuru
12. 3,013,816 Terra Formars
13. 2,719,478 Fairy Tail
14. 2,622,350 Detective Conan
15. 2,507,468 Boku dake ga Inai Machi
16. 2,449,593 Prison School
17. 2,253,028 Bleach
18. 2,234,851 World Trigger
19. 2,231,751 Gintama
20. 2,215,458 Magi
21. 2,034,806 Diamond no Ace Act II
22. 2,021,612 Kimi ni Todoke
23. 1,986,335 Days
24. 1,914,613 Nisekoi
25. 1,879,623 Bungou Stray Dogs
26. 1,835,668 Golden Kamuy
27. 1,816,669 Major 2nd
28. 1,809,055 Orange
29. 1,735,680 Owari no Seraph
30. 1,679,180 Ajin

Oh thank God, i was really afraid Fuuka would be on that list

>the deuteragonist in both series have light spiky hair
>both are also incredibly fuckable
It fits.

I let go of one piece because fishman island and punk hazard were garbage

Kimi ni todoke on that list?, didn't see that one coming

It's get better. Fishermen Island and Dressrosa were pretty bad. Punk Hazard was meh. But its current arc is one of the best

>user's imitation substitute bait.

I'm reading it now because I heard that dressrosa got gud which it did but those 2 arcs were terrible. Terrible villains

That's a good thing though

Bnha is not even close nor related to HxH.
It's just some low comic-tier trash.
The author probably just saw watchmen

>one piece
>edgy
If it was edgy it would be fun at least and not just shonen troops

>3. 6,595,968 Kingdom
Holy shit.
And here I thought I was the only one who was reading it.

I know this is a dumb as shit troll but MHA is hardly like HxH, that is obvious regardless of how you feel about either manga

>Low information poster commenting on another person being low info while being completely wrong
Funniest post in the thread to be honest family.

Has anyone who shits on BNHA actually read the manga? It seems like it's going to be stereotypical shit at first, and I hated it to be honest. But after I read the manga I realized it just gets better and better. The characters are actually fleshed out, the shonen cliches are subverted, and the fights are actually decent.

HxH is shit get over it.

test

They just see a manga that has a strong basis in western superheroes and automatically think it's shit for that reason alone.

its ok to not like something user - just don't make retarded assumptions

>He doesn't know it's cool to hate things people like

>Kingdom being that high

Good job nips. I dig most of the rest of the top 10 as well.

Wish Diamond No Ace was a bit higher though.

HxH was good but I gave up on it after it became clear Togashi's health wasn't going to improve enough that it wasn't going to go back on hiatus over and over.

Where do the comparisons with MHA come into play? The protagonists aren't anything alike other than their powers being basically super strength. Gon and Midoriya couldn't be more different from eachother- even when they're in madman mode.

It's really much more like tokusatsu than anything western. The story starts out simple but quickly diverges and becomes it's own thing entirely.

That's saying alot

Sure, go back to Sup Forums.
I bet that you haven't even read bnha

If you were to compare BnHA to current capeshit comics, BnHA would be top tier at least. Current capeshit is really bad.

The diversity pandering in modern capeshit is killing it. Rather than make new interesting minority characters we get hack writers going for cheap shit like just genderflipping or changing the race of some major character.

In reality it's actually more insulting to the audience they're going for. The new Iron Man will have a run- then when the writers are tired of her she'll either die or quit or be universe-merged out of the canon and Tony Stark will end up Iron Man again because he's who normal people recognize.

You can see how delusional the people who support this shit are when they get pissed that Spiderman in Marvel's film universe isn't Miles Morales. Yeah- guess why? Normal people who go to those movies because they're fun and know the characters from their decades-long histories. They know Peter Parker as Spiderman- they do not know all of the stupid current comic canon shit. They'd be like, "Who is this black kid and why is he Spiderman?"

You could make an interesting new minority/female character but that's a risk- better just to take a property with high recognition and flip them for publicity. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be working if comic sales are any indication.

>The characters are actually fleshed out
Apart from the MC and 3 other characters nobody gets the spotlight

>the shonen cliches are subverted
Never happened.

>>the shonen cliches are subverted
>Never happened.
Have you ever read the manga?

I miss it's early setting, Madman Deku and everyone having some degree of relevance and a bit of the spotlight.

Now it's just the same characters circlejerk over and over. Out of the image, just Bakugou and Deku keep being relevant.

Potential down the drain

Bakugou hasn't done shit aside from being kidnaped for the longest time now

Literally focused on a side character a few chapters ago

>World Trigger broke a couple places higher than last year
>Bleach which was dying, even to WT, got one final surge, but nothing to match Naruto's.

Bakugou was literally irrelevant for the entire previous arc, what the fuck are you smoking?

Kingdom has always been very popular in Japan

I'm surprised there hasn't been an anime adaptation yet

Don't keep up to date with any recent shonen manga

what's best between One Punch Man, Magi and Boku no Hero Academia?

>The diversity pandering in modern capeshit is killing it.
Actually no, just general shit writing is killing it. Take a look at the recent first issue of Inhumans vs X-men. The Inhumans are intentionally portrayed as insensitive assholes throughout it even when it's completely out of character for some like the one whose entire family is killed by the cloud going "It's their problem" when he would naturally sympathize with fellow victims of it. It's not about good writing, it's about pure and simple shitty pandering and I don't just mean to just minorities, but to any group they're trying to hook like X-fags in this case that despise Inhumans.

tl;dr: Comic book writers don't give a fuck about putting out a quality product but rather just securing sales.

There was an anime. It was so shit everyone forgot about it.

One Punch-Man is filler hell because they don't want to catch up with the web comic, so read only in bulk.

Magi is ending but if you like the character of Sinbad you might dislike how the author has badly handled his transformation into final boss. Best arc is Hogwarts run by jews.

Boku No Hero Academia is good so far, but it still has plenty of time to make mistakes. The fact that some side characters feel like wallpaper sometimes would be my biggest gripe.

Right because they're related in any way