Reduces carbon emissions

> Reduces carbon emissions
> No animals are harm
> Taste like the real thing
> Healthy

Is replacing meat with soybeans a bad thing, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Foods
businessinsider.com/hampton-creek-lab-grown-meat-2017-6
businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/hampton-creek-lab-grown-meat-2017-6
youtube.com/watch?v=_FoaomccQJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

beans make me fart, thereby increasing emissions

checkmate jews

>taste like the real thing

No it fucking doesn't.

>is becoming a soyboy numale cuck a bad thing Sup Forums
if you're asking, its already too late

jackfruit is the answer

Tastes enough like any cheap beef.

Find one dietary intervention controlled human study that shows soy raises estrogen

Fuck off and die. Sage.

Whether or not soy raises estrogen levels, it's a legume that causes inflammation and swelling in the body and an anti-nutrient that prevents the body from absorbing nutrients.

No it fucking doesn't. Anyone who thinks it does has absolutely garbage taste buds, which might explain why you're eating soy-meat in the first place.

Enjoy your hairy man tits.

When a commie is complaining about how bad something taste, you know it's bad. Vegans deserve some kind of reward for being below commies.

Nobody is saying it tastes like a prime rib you turbonigger. It tastes like generic cafeteria cheap beef. Guarantee you haven't even had it.

hahaha so bunneh xD

jewish faggot nigger

You know why? Because cheap cafeteria beef contains a large percentage of soy. That's why it's so cheap.

That shit actually makes me vomit, Generic Cafetiera meat is not what you should be shooting for.
Clearly you think so highly of the people who eat normal when you think the Lowest common denominator of garbage is good enough.

Un-do your memeflag so we can see the Canuk benathe, you Quebecer SoyBoy

Woah how will i ever recover

>not what you should be shooting for

Not the point. Not the argument.

YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER

In order to truly benefit from the soy, you must also drink spearmint/mint tea twice a day. Believe me, this works wonders for impeding the development of gynecomastia.

I HAVE THREE HIGH-LEVEL POST-GRADUATE DEGREES AND A BLACK BELT IN ALL TEN KARATES

TODAY I TOOK DELIVERY OF THE FINAL PORCHE IN MY COLLECTION, COMPLETING THE FIBBONACI SEQUENCE OF PORCHE MODEL NUMBERS. AFTER THAT I HAD SEX WITH MY WIFE WHILE SHE BIRTHED ANOTHER SON FOR ME

MEANWHILE YOU ARGUE ABOUT PLANTS

If you Imply that it's progress, fucking ok.
But No one in their right mind is going to eat soybean meat when there is actual real meat that is simpler and cheaper, in addition to simply tasting better.

Fuck, even if all the cows suddenly died due to some hilariously OP strain of Mad Cow because dumb-asses hop them up on antibiotics, I'll still go out and get what game I can until the Bubba's shoot all the deer in a fit of fattened rage, before I eat that horrible shit.

Fair enough.

I never understood why pol cares so much about people not eating meat

I've had that beef crumble, mixed with sauce or added a little to burritos and it's fine

Honestly I don't care if someone eats meat or not. And it's ironic that pol makes fun of vegans always proclaiming their vegan when pol constantly spews nonsense about soy and estrogen and the health consequences of eating.

Inb4 I'm a doctor

Don't lie pol most of you haven't attended college or completed college

No it doesn't. Why do vegans make shit up all the time? Like they are actively trying to convince themselves of BS lies all the time.

>beefless ground
Those are shit.
NOBODY try that garbage. Buy the beyond meat ones, or better yet, buy the gardein (that brand/packet) chicken tenders or meatballs.
The meatballs are better than the real thing and the tenders are a little different but miles ahead any frozen tender out there.

The nuggets are good too and are way better than any generic Chinese nuggets or generic Mcdonalds nuggets, as well as anything in the frozen section. They're like the McDonalds nuggets when they were super good and it was a good day.

THE HEALTH CONSEQUENCES OF EATING ARE REAL. WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS THAT MOST ASTUTE Sup ForumsLACKS READ THE FUCKING STICKY BEFORE YOU MADE IT OUT OF YOUR AIDS POOL AN INTO GEOCITIES.

WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU EAT, BUT WE CAN SMELL A JEW LIKE JEW CAN SMELL A SHEKEL.

Well holy shit, I thought you were bait posting.
Tip of the Kepi to ya.

Vegan stuff doesn't necessarily taste bad, it's just that it's so fucking expensive

replace your ground beef with brown lentils retard fuck this processed shit

>le Reddit spacing

That doesn't, I agree, but the ones I mentioned does. I've actually have been compelled to check when I've eaten them before at families homes.

Lol soy meat is far easier, cheaper, and simpler for the same quality, and they already overprice it. Plus healthier.

Sorry you're a brainlet who wants to die early and eat dead animals pumped with chemicals.

>BLACK_MAN
>lies on the internet
COLOUR me surprised :^)

yeah if your a retard who thinks "vegan food" is processed shit in the freezer isle

better to die early and fulfilled than live to be an effeminate old man who never truly lived.

WHILE YOU WERE WASTING YOUR TIME ON YOUR NEO-NAZI BOARD CONGRATULATING YOURSELF ON YOUR SMALL PENIS I WAS OUT IMPREGNATING WOMEN, USUALLY AT A RATE OF APPROXIMATELY FOUR PER DAY, BUT TAKING SUNDAYS OFF TO WORSHIP GOD IN THE HOUSE OF GOD.

SO WHILE YOU WERE THE PALLID COLOR OF A SICKLY, SHAVEN DOG FROM YOUR SOY BANGERS AND SOY MASH I WAS CLEANING UP PUSSY JUICE WITH MY JUNGLE BUSH, WHICH DOUBLES AS A SPONGE TO ATTRACT ADDITIONAL FEMALE PARTNERS VIA THE PHERMONE EFFECT.

Mycoprotien is the superior fake meat. Actually has an umami taste and fibrous orientation like flesh. As far as I know it isn't like to be loaded with estrogens either.

>while you were partying on Sup Forums, i studied the blade
>the blade is the nickname he gave his dick
oooookay

>> Reduces carbon emissions
Lmao. Soybeans are garbage as far as energy in/protein out ratio goes.
Plant researchers will admit this too.

ASSOCIATING THE MALE PENIS WITH A BLADE TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE A JEW OR CONSIDERING YOUR FLAG MORE LIKELY A DISGUSTING FILTHY MUSLIM, UNFIT TO COMMENT ON A PROPER DIET OR ANY OTHER SORT OF PERSONAL HYGENIC PROPERTY.

>no mention of female penis
racist sexist homophobe spotted

i prefer high density mycoprotein. i enjoy having my testicles.

>Different culinary characteristics
>Tastes like shit
>Needs a big company to produce it
>An imitation

If there is something I hate more than lack of independence and imitations is bad food

my nigga. we are losers. shrooms for humanity

Hitler was a vegetarian, banned vivisection and put animal welfare laws in germany that are still used. Vegan is supreme, Vegan is for white people.

You're retarded. I have a B.Sc in Food Science and I'm doing my Masters now, I study meat, starches, dairy and vegetables. You can't even come close to imitating meat's texture with vegetables. If the ground beef you think tastes the same its because its been mixed with textured soy protein, pea protein, and 30 different other ingredients. Go buy real ground beef from the grocery, fry it, and honestly ask yourself how similar the texture or taste is.

There are just way too many flavour components and the fact that you are comparing an animal cell to a plant cell means the texture is going to be worlds apart.

With the advent of plant based heme most of what you are talking about is null at this point. Even more so is that lab grown meat will be on the market next year, so it doesn't even matter to replicate anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Foods (for info on plant heme)

businessinsider.com/hampton-creek-lab-grown-meat-2017-6

Taste is highly subjective.

It's a phytoestrogen. It ACTS as an estrogen ffs. It will decrease estrogen because the body tries to maintain homeostasis.

Title:
Hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction associated with soy product consumption
Source:
Nutrition [0899-9007] Siepmann yr:2011 vol:27 iss:7 pg:859 -862

Here is a case where a guy eating soy has shrunken testicles and the whole slew of low T symptoms. Observed by a medical professional. Told to stop eating soy and start eating meat. Becomes healthy.

What's the point of lab-grown food when there's already real food? Wouldn't it save the carbon footprint or whatever else to not bother funding Jews and their bizarre dysfunctional minds in the first place?

>businessinsider com/hampton-creek-lab-grown-meat-2017-6
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/hampton-creek-lab-grown-meat-2017-6

ENHANCED MEAT
youtube.com/watch?v=_FoaomccQJY

Lab grown meat doesn't need to be fed. The resources that go into raising an animal for food is wasteful. It is much more efficient to get all your nutrition from plants, and if you want the taste (and some of the health effects both positive and negative) of eating real meat, then lab grown will be the most efficient for that,

WHAT IF WE MAKE A MONKEY WITH 18 ASSES

THINK OF THE MONKEY RUMP STEAKS

No answer can be a better answer than that one (claps)

>becoming a soyboy
I'm already 31, probably too late for this stuff to turn me in to a cute trap (not that i want to be one).
R-right?

31 is like when you still think like
>well OK I'm not 21
>but I'm pretty much still like as if I'm in my 20s but older

And that's actually true for at least a few more years.

i liek meat

I'm a vegetarian.
The meat substitute crap is shit. Why would you want to eat something just because it resembles meat? What the fuck? If you think you need something that looks like meat then you are a vegetarian for the wrong reasons.

>not ordering Papa John's Hitler Pizza with TVP sludge

vietnamese monks, vegetarian monks, invented substitution meat. it was originally made of mushrooms, fibrous roots, and sometimes soy. so i mean, if even monks wanted a "meat" product, you can go talk bad about them too. i mean, its not like they invented it or anything.

Yea basically. The main difference is that now I'm an adult and can do adult things with adult money. Like I can order pizza whenever I want now. It's great.

People who shill for soy meat replacements are just hardcore veggies who try to push the veggie lifestyle onto people who love meat.

AHH
>, mushrooms, fibrous roots, as well as wheat gluten, and sometimes soy.

> everyone becomes vegan
wat do with cows ??

Yesterday I had ordered a 40-box of tendies. Then after the man left I threw them over the fence into the neighbor's yard and had a celebratory piss into the bushes where there aren't any sight lines to my you-know-what from the windows.

>harvest their methane for fuel
duh

That's cool man.
That's real cool.

It's the future without a doubt. It will become better and cheaper while meat from animals is inefficient and prices will explode as soon as the massive subsidies go down.

Send them all to India

The future is actually lab-grown meat.

I agree, I meant the entire sector, cell culture or plant based. Cultured meat probably has the biggest potential.

Guess soyboys would blow up the world to reduce carbon emissions
Since you always ignore the negative impacts your "green" solutions have

Plants eat carbon.
Your topic ends there.

>reduces carbon emissions
Wrapped in plastic
Shipped using petroleum

Soyboys are the quinoa faggots of 2018.

So many Facebook advertising suckers these days

>advice from a soyboy

KYS

you can't beat this logic

>Wrapped in plastic
>Shipped using petroleum

Unlike meat, which you go out and hunt innawoods ever weekend, right?

>It tastes like generic cafeteria cheap beef

Wait, you think cheap cafeteria meat is actually beef?

I just go out back and mag dump into the potatoes and turnips. The cabbage doesn't deserve the courtesy; those I kick so hard they break holes in the fence.

I would rather replace meat with locust and grasshoppers than soy. Like in Snowtrain.

(((Ongoing effort))) to conflate consumption of soy with veganism.
Soy is mostly GMO. Not good.
Also We need far less protein than you think - mother's milk is around 5% protein = max baby growth. You get plenty from dark leafy greens.
Fruitarianism is your freedom from medical slavery.

Listen to this Thai Ladyboy