Trump really is heartless

explain yourself blumpf worshippers, he just kicked out 60000 working men and women from america while they were at their most vulnerable. you heartless racists will probably just say eh who cares its black people while still pretending whites are the only moral race. you repuglicans disgust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/haitian-immigrants-united-states#Age_Education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You're free to go with them.

Haitians literally genocided whites.

The fact they were helped at all by white nations is absolutely repugnant.

My Haitian French teacher literally told us the answers to the final exam right before we took it and and he taught us like two things the entire year. Literally Mexican tier.

200 years ago. these haitians have nothing to do with those haitians

can't believe I voted for him IMPEACH NOW

Good. They can go back and work hard at fixing the shithole of an island they came from. Mfer's could have an island paradise but would rather nigger instead...

I want every Haitian on the planet to die

Actually, he is the very picture of human kindness. Ask any nigger, the US is the worst place in the world for niggers, because of the racism. The ones being sent back are lucky, they won't be forced to suffer in our racist country.

He killed them? Just like that?

>working men and women

We are heartless too. What’s the problem?

So what do current whites have to do with slavery?

YES!!! so much winning, I don't know what to do!! 60,000 nigges gone. it's a good start but I won't truly be happy until they're all gone

I don't care, get the fuck out

>explain yourself blumpf
>conditions in haiti have improved significantly since 2010

its on the image you posted you dumb cunt, i know americans are dumb but atleast try to read

Go OP, home awaits.

nothing. no one is making that claim here. go back to the_donald and come back when you can make an on topic post.

according to dhs aka the people who are deporting the haitians.

>explain yourself
Trump administration does exactly that in your post you complete moron.

Oh fuck yessss 60k less niggers in the US, every time im losing a bit of hope on Trump he does things like this.
I'll never doubt him again

Removing blacks is always an act of kindness to everyone else.

If you like them so much, invite them to stay in your home.

I'm sure since they have so much dirt on you, Hillary.

Have you seen our demographics you fucking idiot, this is a good thing.
I think you have to go back.

>you dont want the government to fuck these people over? then why dont you just take them into your home
how about the dhs just doesnt deport them and they can live in the homes they have lived in for years already

Please fucking die OP. Those shit skins were stealing jobs from honest Americans. Also, die.

How is it heartless to send them back to their homeland / you lefty fuckers get your panties in a twist and start screaming racist if anybody even looks at you funny grow up realize we are not responsible for the entire world and if some cant get in and have to wait or go somewhere else thats called life sweetie get used to it its not always fair not always gonna go your way

And they haven't advanced at all since. Niggers gonna nig.

>leaf...
I'll rake you later

Didnt those niggers kill all the white people?

so people who moved to the US temporarily will eventually have to head home

news at 10

they have made roots here and own their own homes and have employees here

>Niggers are stupid
IQ doesn't need to go lower in America
IQ is real
IQ is genetic

Ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha haha

Go home shill.

so people who were protected from deportation till january are no longer protected because the dhs is full of shit*

>i cant make a counter argument so you are a shill

And that's why we voted for him.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

These fucking retards are just like any other niggers on the planet, they will sell everything they have today and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.
Beyond hope.

>60000 less Democrat voters.

Nothing of value is lost.

So fucking what?? i dont give a fuck what roots they have what background they have if they are here illegally and most likely taking advantage and abuse the benefits here taking them away from actual citizens they need to go back

and they have money to go back and give to their family in haiti
they aren't our citizens, they can fuck off

and yet white people are blamed for owning slaves when those white people have nothing to do with these ones

they came here in a refugee program from the obama administration. why shouldnt they be able to employ and be employed the same as an american.

Why shouldnt Trump throw you the fuck out as well?

I highly fucking doubt that bullshit. They may have some gold chains and sneakers but I'm sure thats about it.

and people who blame americans today for slavery are also idiots.
because im an american citizen
thats called remittance and you racists grill mexican immigrants when they do it.

they have to go back

so very, very true. think of the children and fire them over the wall.

>because im an american citizen
Not anymore Nigger.

they just gave them an 18 month extension, they have to leave in 2019 now. Stop spreading FAKE NEWS.

there is a bill being designed for the extension but it hasnt passed and the dhs already terminated the protections for haitians

>these haitians have nothing to do with those haitians
Yeah well we haven't forgotten.

>black people

You meant to say niggers, right?