How can civilization be maintained if women go for top 20% of men?

What is the incentive for the rest of 80% of men to participate? Getting the leftovers? Plz explain.

None.
That's the secret women will never tell you.
they LOVE male attention, but don't really like sex
Sex means the man is higher up the social order than she is, kinda a insult if the man isn't 10/10 rich and well endowed

You can fuck ANY girl that you can outsmart. Get to it you punk bitch.

>they LOVE male attention, but don't really like sex

False. They do like sex. Just not with bottom half of men.

None, that's the whole reason monogamy became a thing, to harvest the beta males labor in exchange for pussy into producing a civilization, without that, no reason to contribute.

>implayug

Learn how to lie and get laid like the rest of us. Who cares if you dodge the marriage bullet and don’t procreate, in the end you will be the real winner OP.

None, it’s how civilations collapse.

>let's abolish marriage ... this will sure help

The bottom 80% will compete over Chad's leftovers and in doing so will drive the engine of society.

We have to get better at exploiting the bottom 80% of men.

1. Defacto Marriage/Divorce
2. Palimony
3. Bachelor Tax

It's all one big joke

This.
Do you honestly think it's the Chad oil barrens with 10 wives who are going out and joining ISIS? Your job as a beta male in modern society is to become increasingly frustrated until you cause an happening to keep us all amused while we try not to follow you down the path to self annihilation

Get your ass up there

The solution is simple you beta-cucks......make more money

You can’t win. The system is designed to feed off of false hope.

To strive to be part of the top 20%

I assure you this isn't a joke. Take a look at periods of chaos throughout history, they were all preceded by hedonism, collapse of the old social order followed by extreme violence and afterward a return to a more patriarchal standard which is the foundation of civilization. The beta uprising isn't a meme.

>tfw people berate for not wanting to pick at chad's scraps

It used to be you would die in a war. You would become a priest. Now.... Your to buy toys and other crap to keep the engine of capitalism going.

So if your a neet

1. Get a job
2. Buy shit

Great. Once normal social order is back up in 30 years I'll be able to get one of chad's 70 year old used up roast leftovers

>1. Get a job
>2. Buy shit
the meaning of life in 2017 and beyond

meh just need the war to start.. Most women will die off as the value of their snatch doesn't outweigh the work to feedem.. beta leftie males will die first when we take their shit.. and it'll work itself out.. world survived after rome collapsed took 1500 ish years to go to shit again

robots will fix this problem

This, 90% of the population wont be needed by the elite in the next 100 years

>Great

Women DO get addicted to male attention all the time.

pic related

Who the fuck let the incels in here

You can be in the bottom half with a tiny dick and still get laid regularly by top half of women. I literally am describing myself.

Stop sucking and get some, jfc

That's why we have monogamy, so women can't form harems

I want off this ride

Become the top 20% Luigi you lazy cuck.

The same way it's always been. Sorry you're salty that the dating market rejected you

Spotted the fat permavirgins

sex seems overrated, why even pursue this as some kind of a goal, its much harder to get someone you can depend on

A truly frightening graph.

I think this is a (((cosmopolitan))), (((big city))) issue. This is basically none existent in my hunter community town of around 83k. Almost everybody here is in to the outdoors and inherit property upon generations. There are MANY young couples, creating families. I can imagine if you worked for minimum wage in one of America's top 10 big cities and pay rent... That you might seem undesirable. But!!!! When I worked in Los Angeles as a logistics coordinator for a oil company... I met plenty of ugly spic manlets with decent girlfriends/wives....
(You) might not make it son.

>Wait for war
>Women start becoming breeding machines
>Go for any possible man
Your time is coming you ugly bastard. Chins up.

The incentive is to become part of the 20%

the incentive is that it is so easy to be in the top 20% lmao
most men in 2017 are frail twigs who believe the lie that all they need to find "the one" is them being sensitive and emotional, and ready to do anything for a woman
to get in the top 20% you need to
1. not be ridiculously hideous, im talking deformed
2. lift
3. have interests, a life, make good money, be successful in what you do
and bada bing bada boom youre up there with the top 20%

Remember user if you or someone you know is considering self harm or harm of others please seek counseling as fast as you can

But pepe is frog not turtle

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, we can always go back to the old way where 80% of men died in war and stuff.

A girl I've been talking to whom i had a 1st date coming up with on Saturday sent me a pic of emergency contraceptive she just took. This is the the state of women these days guys. If I wasn't so jaded I think I would be upset but I'm not even surprised anymore :s

This is the stupidest post I've ever read in my life.

>leaf

Day of the rake soon.

The graph only exists because men fall for the tricks of women.

In reality both 80% of male/female are shit and worthless and should not procreate

How many males would rank these hos as 10 with makeup but more like 5s without makeup?

just look how balanced is men's rating
women have very high standars

How do I do #3?

>That feel when /fit/ and meaningless life.

looks like waka flocka flame

google search hobbies, or manly hobbies, something along those lines.
Search until you find something you want to try.
If you're fit, it should be no problem.
I'm a fat POS so having hobbies is more limited for me.
Starting my diet this week and start lifting next week though.

tbf lifting is a major passion for many people, if you love it, there are many lanes you could down down in that area
other than that, indulge in whatever interests you; a small "I've always admired people who can do this" can develop into a lifelong passion; art, music, poetry, philosophy, a sport, literature in general, history, computers, anything really.
if you cant think of anything that interests you cause youre numb or something, take LSD (real LSD and safely)
its 50/50 on whether youll come out of it with revelations about what you like in life, but its still a chance

Just think, how can 100% of women go for 20% of men?

*could go down
sorry, autism

None unless you can find a Woman capable of superseding her baser instincts, or one who has been raised by a proper loving family with a strong male role model. But the likelihood of meeting someone like that decreases every day. Women are just quite simply not worth it for Men with low sex drives. Once it gets so easy to bed them, the thrill leaks out like a hole in a boat. And they just become whiny, neurotic and overly emotional wallet drainers.

>Just not with bottom half of men.
you mean they only like oral?

If you mean the top 20% are 10% Ahmed and 10% Tyrone then I guess you're on to something

That's actually how you continue the cycle. The only way to fix things is by getting a low income job and paying less taxes so the system eventually collapses under it's own weight. I'm not gonna do that - but anyone serious about MGTOW who wants the scene to change, you're going to have to make sure that happens. Otherwise you're full of shit.

Well the answer is simple. Yah don't get any puss. It's part of natural selection, women are wired to go for the alpha males to insure that the best genes survive.

>Implying being physically fit will fix you being a socially retarded beta incel
God damn you people give these faggots bad advise. Just eat pop corn and watch them whine.

it's a tortoise you blind fuck

Play nice faggots

It kinda runs both ways mate, except on our end we have a lower percentage of acceptance, anything below that mark we mostly ignore.

>80% = half

Affermatove action even affects pussy, who woulda thought.

get fucking good you sad faggot

Thought I was on /r9k/ until I noticed the flags

just concern yourself with passing your seed along to any hoe and give up any hope of ever having a prosperous and happy family life, long standing and healthy relationships are built on mutual trust and admiration and both have been killed the moment women killed the patriarchy and we came back to 80/20 pareto principle rule, for the women will never be satisfied with the average man and the man knowing that will grow bitter and resentful

whether you choose to stay around for however long it takes for it to crumble is your choice, but it's all in vain, your woman will leave you, or you'll want to leave her, and your children will be broken regardless, that's why niggers just vanish, they know what the game boils down to

Holy shit dude

>>/rk9/

See yourself out plox

OP don't listen to these negative comments. Guys don't have to be hot. It helps and being in shape is definitely a good start. However, the "top 20%" of men is not purely looks based. If you have a talent, job, or something to be alpha in and stand out you'll be fine. I've seen some short ugly dudes with 9-10s because they had something going for them.

Lol micro penis

Ce la vie

>Starting my diet this week and start lifting next week though.

The rallying call of someone who will never start lifting

Find environmental restoration or ecological organizations in your local community. The next best thing to making yourself beautiful is making your hometown beautiful.

>>thinks this is a new thing

Be "gay" and have drunk sex with the ladies after they become your "best friends"

this, if anything it pushes society forward

Please KYS cuckold faggot, that will better the odds for the rest of us. Join or die.

If he has the dumb luck to even get those 70yr old roasties going for robo-Chad.

What women want to talk about poetry, philosophy, literature in general, history, or computers?

And how do you get a relationship based on that and not something you bring up once or twice?

Where do you think you are?

First day on here?

Stop caring about how many dicks or what kind of dick has been in a women. If she loves you, none of that shit matters beta cuck.

Men are biologicaly disposable.

Be in the top 20% and never stop improving yourself. Don’t be mediocre.

>Google a phrase
>Several relevant web results appear
And your point is...