Whyte ppl why do dis face

Seriously why do whyte small town ppl down this when they pass a foreigner

we're holding our breath because of the smell.

The most polite way to hide our contempt for you, mohommad

at least I try to smile to my neighbors. You god damn pakis and pajeets come to our countries and don't even have the common courtesy to throw a head-bob my why, the savages.

This post, best post.

It’s an unspoken exhortation to stay out of our fucking country. Nativism is the only way to live.

Pedro, you're not white.

>American
>White

PICK ONE.

Because we are not allowed to kill you. We were betrayed by our own government.

proper english people dont speak to someone they havent been introduced to, are you some sort of savage that just goes speaking to strangers? philistine

We do this because we know we are inferior! It is a face of inferiority complex, DUH!

It's le "if I don't smile at you I'm a racist, but I genuinely do not feel like smiling at you, so here's a fake smile instead" face.

If they are small town people, then they know who their neighbors are and who aren't. So it's not that you are foreign, but that they know you aren't from around these parts.

Because we don’t like non-whites

It's the "I'm too polite to tell you to get the fuck out of my lands" face.

>>claim to be whyte
Le 57% white

i don't want to breathe your curry fumes

It's the face you make when you feel compelled to acknowledge eye contact, but don't want to either smile or frown

FUCKING WIN

ruralfag here. it's the

>OH GOD PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME

face

It's an attempt to suppress fear because showing fear can mean showing racism, which can get whitey killed.

They want to smile and greet the foreigner, but they are holding back because foreigners are rude niggers and Pakis. They're trying too see if the person might smile in greeting too.

because you need to go back

What's the face black people make when you walk through their neighborhood?

assault with a deadly weapon

I don't even look at people whatever the race when I pass them and I'm a foreigner

fpbp

We get called racist no matter what face we make so we don't know what expression to greet you with because there's not one that you won't chimp out about. That's the I'm not allowed to win but still don't know how to be a nigger at people face.

I accidentally did this to a black woman the other day and remembered this picture and it really made me think.

Oh shit they notice me doing that :D
Well its either that or a violent confrontation, and seeing that most of you malnourished manlets would die from a bitch slap you should just thank Allah that we just give you the '_'

Don't want to get shanked for a glower, but don't want you to get friendly and beg for shit by smiling, either.

I did this when I was younger when I saw my first nog at the age of 12 I thought it was some diseased creature with smallpox since the only time I actually saw nogs was on natgeo

Top jej

It's genocidal tendency rattling at the closet

Because the sole sight of a brown person, essentially a shit with legs is an eyesore and we truly don't want to ge tnear you
Oh also because

why do niggers smell like ass, garlic and onions?

I felt disgusted when I touched a black person when I was like 4 or 5. Don't know if it was innate or taught to me somehow.

I always thought that smell was rancid chicken grease

basically, i've given up trying to please them in any way. it's always a no win situation

Screaming before attacking you, they do this regardless of whether or not you're in "their" neighbourhood however.

It's the look we give to people to let them know we have a concealed carry permit and are packing heat, so you'd better watch your shit you filthy subhuman.

I make this face.

the sheer amount of cope

Its called an attempt at social cohesion. Try it sometime niggers. I know you are a larper btw, In general

Gee, I don't know.
What situation did Hillary find herself in when she smiled like that?

It's just an acknowledgement that yes, you are indeed - an ugly, stinking, nigger.

Cuz they all a bunch of bitch niggaz!

It's a closed-mouth smile. For when you don't want to appear unfriendly, but also don't want to seem too friendly.

replying to an epic bread. it's because we are uncertain of your spastic ape behaviors, desu.

:|

friendly, but guarded

what's wrong with it?

If you stink, you get this look.

get outta muh town nigger

fpbp it's sad but true that niggers smell like absolute shit.

I do that to everyone.