Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

put a diap on the woman too and we're in business

I mean you are home all day. The man works you can stop flicking your bean for a few hours and do your job.

Yup. Nuclear family is what made this country so powerful.

POWERFUL

It should be men's place to worship women.

This is my fetish btw

Women who post shit like this have no children. Imagine having this attitude while 3 kids are running around.

#metoo

If I pay the bills that bitch better gib me fresh mommy milk 24/7

He bought the house though.

She'll just expect you to go to work and once you come home cook, clean, and look after the kids.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

whores and coalburners can fuck off, I ain't providing them with a comfortable future unless they're traditionalist girls and true wife material

Who even says this?

Sup Forums looks down on nu-male soyboy manchildren as well

So they are making the baby work long hours? Child labor laws?

>for them
hmm really makes me think. She doesn't view a relationship as a collective unit nor as a house/family. Wonder why.

>faceberg memes
yikes, im glad i deactivated mine like 6 years ago. id probably lose my mind in that normie hell hole

tfw when your husband gets brain damaged and you both get to spend the rest of your lives as empty husks.

The nuclear family is what ruined the US. Family should include extended family, grandparents and uncles, aunts, cousins. Isolating the children for other generations and other relatives isn't good for their development.

sage

>does everything for them
no one is asking for this

This.

So nothing even goes wrong or destroys their society?
What kind of stupid ending is that for a play?

>work 12 hour days 6 days a week
>roastie cunt like the one in OP thinks shes looking after a Baby
I bet she cant even be bothered spreading her legs once a week because ugh its like too much effort.

>When guys says they want a wife who cooks and cleans and does everything around the house for them

Modern woman say they want to have it all, so I also expect her to fight the Kaffir with me

high progesterone phenotype desu

Cuck identified. Please don't breed. Thanks

This girl is my friend don't bother her please. Thanks guys

I can understand the argument for it if it's a dual income household, which in the current year is the norm. If you're both working 40hrs, you should be pulling equal weight in the home.
Stay at home moms have died out, but I've met a few women who are actively looking for that sort of deal so they don't have to go to work. Those same women are generally more traditional and it goes without saying that they wouldn't be complaining about this either.

Virgin identified

This is my fetish but am gay.
>tfw can't be a daddy

Now THESE are my kinds of memes XD

I'll let you carry me like that, gotta warn you though, you're gonna have to be real damn strong to do so.

>Not wanting a Mommy gf

Well, I don't have to carry someone but I do like stocky and husky guys.

Shit pol is getting more cancerous by the murihour

To be honest I unironically want a relationship where I come home from work, lie down on my wife/gf's lap and suck her tits as she runs her fingers through my hair and softly kisses me.
Does this make me a beta male? Do I need more test?

Yep, your blood is probably 99% soyestrogen

> I don't cook
> I don't clean
> I won't have kids
> I work full-time
> wtf where have all the men gone?

>implying that isn't ideal

I don't see what's wrong with that. As long as you're a normal hard working man outside the house.

I'll do all the housework if my waifu indulges my naughty baby fetish.

I made a poopoo mommy!

I just want her to cook and stay loyal. I’m kinda OCD and love cleaning.

charge your fucking phone

That's cool, I won't fix things, pay our bills, bring in the majority of the income, chop wood, make fires, buy the expensive things we need to replace.

I enjoy cooking to, so fuck that to.

the left and ((( mordern ppl)))
> fight so hard againest the nature order of life its not even funny any more

lol that horrible art

Well shit, it's the least she can do while I'm out working and bringing money in. It's called an exchange of services, faggot.

fpbp

then fend for yourself in ww3, hunt your own meat, take out your own trash, and open your own jars, ho

>1 post by this feminist crazy cat lady cunt
Enjoy dying alone. Everyone else should sage.

if you can't handle being a made get another job.

Housewife =housemaid

If you want to have a different job be the breadwinner.

Hahaha alright bitch you're paying the mortgage and my panigale payment

Not even the same girl. Dumb faggot.

>> I don't cook
>> I don't clean
>> I won't have kids
>> I don't work
>> wtf where have all the men gone?

No, they just want women to do their fair share and not be totally worthless fuckholes.

im alright with that

>When a woman says she wants a guy who cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids AND earns the money for the household
>It's just a picture of a woman alone with cats

A woman's natural role is that of the housewife.

And the guy wouldn't be in a diaper, he'd be at work, making all the money.

So you admit feminism is less about equality and more about supremacy?

Keep poking fun at us mentally disabled and see what happens.

>I can understand the argument for it if it's a dual income household, which in the current year is the norm.
This is a meme. My brother earn around 40k a year and he can provide for his wife and tree children and still have enough money to spend on vydia.

But even if it were true, It's better to lower your standard of life and have a healthy family than live the kike equality meme life.

Fuckc you. I did

I'm a high test leftist. Don't be intimidated

Is that your sister, OP? I'm going to black mail her for nudes and post them on Sup Forums, stay tuned.

fake and gay. women like to be women.

Leave thy lady alone sir

>tfw mommy dom gf
Feels fucking awesome guys

Women love being submissive but only to alpha males or guys they think are alpha/way above them. You would never see a woman pull that shit with a chad tier guy, she only tries it on the weak.

How? She'll probably off her self once she gets off the cock carousel.

clearly is

As opposed to going to the gym to be stared at by Chad, scrolling through Faceberg and being completely useless all day? You bet.

>her

Literally modern house work takes like 30-60 minutes a day, tops. If it takes you longer than that you are doing it wrong. Newborns sleep up to 17 hours a day. So if a woman does all of the house work AND raises the baby without any help from the husband she is at most working 8 hours a day.

But the reality is these womemes throw the baby in a bouncer for 90% of their waking hours and sit around on Facebook being vain cunts. So doing all the housework actually only ends up being a couple hours of actual work a day.

I wouldn’t mind tending house and children for a man who could provide for a solid middle class living. Like a family vacation once a year. A annual couples get away. Put money aside for kids college and pay for each kid to attend one extracurricular activity. As well as keep every one well dressed and insured. Own a house etc. it actually sounds awesome. But no one is able to do all those things anymore so we are told to work and think about the future and be independent, because no one will take care of us forever. And that men just trade you in for the younger model after you’re past 45ish. If that’s what you were told since being a small child, you wouldn’t be lining up to give up your most productive years just to be disguarded years later when you’ve given them your best years. You’ll have to rely on the mercy of the court to give you enough of the estate to carry you to your grave and work after years of raising kids and face a total upheaval of the life you knew. Really what is a girl to do?

>implying this isn't my fetish

feminists pls

>no one is able to do all those things anymore

demonstrably false. those men have either already been snapped up by stacy or have gone full MGTOW.

>larping this hard

I like the milk and boobs and caregiving but diapers and infantilism is just too weird for me desu

mmmmmmm this is the stuff

Newborns are only newborns for 3 months. And while they sleep a lot their sleep schedule is what fucks people up. I puke Gladys work 60 hours a week rather than take care of a new born. They cry all the time they puke all the time they eat in their sleep and all while they’re awake they pee and poo constantly. It’s sweet because it’s your baby. But you’re minimalizing what child rearing is. And it’s people like you why women don’t want to have kids.

Right that their are 24 year old virgin women that look decent and are traditional. But what are the odds you will run in to her?

I, for one, appreciate when women publicly display the fact that they are not relationship material. Its much nicer than finding out the hard way.

Fucking third worlder bullshit. Having your kids raised primarily by your parents makes for dumb ass kids. Everyone clustered under one roof encourages lower standards of living and hygiene and if you really want your kids looked after by a geriatric with out dated logic and give up a generation worth of experience you can drop your own little bastards at a nursing home and fuck off. Leave the rest of us alone.