Incoming

fortune.com/2017/10/25/trump-oil-drilling-gulf-of-mexico/

You have been so caught up with CTBS and sexual assault that a submarine slipped right under your nose. Its an old clunky diesel that carries enough torpedoes to wreak havoc on the Gulfs already damaged industry. Once millions of gallons of crude spill into the Gulf it will make it impossible to drill for decades leaving America to buy from the world. Many attempts have been made to stop this incident from happening. Some have lost their heads.
With Thanksgiving approaching there will be some loss of life, but not many. I have tried to warn you before and called a LARP.
I want you to think for a minute how many powerful people this action underway benefits. When the markets and banks shut down for days do not say you were not warned. When martial law is enacted do not blame Trump. Oil not controlled by the cabal becomes impossible to harvest. Smaller nations are demilitarized.
Have food, water, protection enough to last for 30 days. May God be with you and your families.

dont piss your pants, its probably at the bottom of the sea, and if it was being used for conspiratorial purposes then its being used to run shitloads of cocaine for the cartels

Way ahead of you.

I am prepared. I hope you are to. It just pisses me off that the gulf will be contaminated more than it already is.

I'm still waiting for WW3 with NK, right now it really seems like once NK finishes their nuclear program (with ICBM range extending to most of the world) - thats when US will strike.

Easy peasy

what is your proof that this will happen? just the sub being "lost"?

Who knows they may put NK markings on an Argentinian sub just to make you happy.

You silly LARPER. You know nothing about subs obviously. There’s a reason superpowers don’t use diesel subs. Go put your tinfoil hat on. At least read a Jane’s book. This is like reading what a austistic kid wrote. Makes no sense

Why is the burden of proof on me to make you believe? Prove me wrong!

I do not have to know subs. I just need to know to stay away from the area. I would suggest you do the same.

It is running on batteries. Or being towed more likely. The spice must flow...

It has been missing longer than reported. It is easy to find when it went missing. You just have to search for the answer.

You lost another submarine?

it can only run on batteries for so long before it has to resurface and kick in the engines

>Once millions of gallons of crude spill into the Gulf it will make it impossible to drill for decades leaving America to buy from the world.

You do realize Texas is now considered the largest oil reserves in the world? Stack the Scoop play, San Andreas, Bakken. I can go on and on ripping you apart with your bs. Do you even know wtf you’re talking about or did someone tell you this story because you’re easy to manipulate.

you act like we can only pay attention to one thing at a time. does this look like a fucking libtard website to you?

yeah because a bunch of south american niggers can sneak past the greatest military and navy in the world.....stupid fuckers probably opened the door under water and sunk themselves. kys faggot

youre also implying that the nigger is still president. if anyone attacked anything the US owned with a fucking sub, donald fucking trump would scortch that fucking country within 30 minutes and take all their shit. i mean you DO know that the nigger isnt president anymore right?

Trump is my kinda guy

I'm sure the answer will be known soon enough. Good luck user.
It'll just shadow a freighter for awhile. It's just what subs do.

I do not think you know how this works. You presented a case, thus your burden to prove it. A true wizard just does their magic.