Out of all the girls in the world, why her?

because shes best girl

Her design is cute

MC likes boring and bland girls.

I pity the girl who ends with MC.

Megumi a shit.

>tfw no LN translations.

>Eririfag tripshit with shit taste shitposting

What a surprise.

out of all possible words why live in this one

Thats some next level falseflagging Tripfag

An average girl for an average at best MC.

Because she's the main girl, unfortunately.

Because she's the best, of course. The rightful winner.

Fateful encounter that is the series' raison d'etre.

Wincest.

What about Megumi enchanted Tomoya that day?

More like fecal encounter because she's such a shit

Because she's the only one that always stood by his side, slowly falling for him.

>Another thread for Megumi detractors to get bent ouf of shape spammin...voicing their unpopular opinions

I'm onto you and your shenanigans, OP.

Because harem. The worst girl always wins in harem series, some exceptions aside.

Its just an act for her role in the game you dingus

Her looks.

>The worst girl always wins in harem series

Wrong. The best girl always wins because the losers didn't try hard enough.

AgK isn't a harem.

More or less this. MC's rejection of the real Utaha who's strong, cool, prideful, and thorny as a girl who can't be his heroine says a lot.

But she's unspectacular compared to the bombshells he knows.

>Megumi
>worst girl

She's best girl for reddit

Not unspectacular when she's wearing the right clothes. At this point he thinks even Megumi wearing plain old clothes is really beautiful.

The series isn't called how to raise a boring girlfriend for nothing.

tomboy cousin is best girl

It isn't only limited to harems, guy.

He wanted someone more dependent on him. That doesn't mean bland and boring.

I see what you mean. He has been in love with Eriri since they were kids and his feelings are stronk even after the shit she pulls on him.

>submissive
>dependent
>compounded with a literal boring girl

Paula is best, so no.

Just because she isn't constantly whoring herself out to the screen doesn't mean she's not as beatiful as Eriri and Utaha.

>Megumi
>submissive

Did you even watch the show?

Because she's the one so he has to stick to her because if he let her go he will regret it for life.

Chitoge is by far the worst girl in Nisekoi

>he didn't read vol 11
It is great proof that Megumi doesn't like Tomoya romantically.

You always make new threads and make me think the full summaries are out. I keep getting disappointed.

How does delusion feel?

Enough with the whole "she was acting" meme.

Girls are submissive and nothing wrong with wanting to be depended on. Tomoya is a traditional male.

It's funny, Tomoya criticized Megumi for just that. The heroine of the first game was modeled after Megumi, but she was different since Tomoya had to add things to spice her up. But in the end, Megumi is still going to win because of the MC bonds with the main girl rule.

>slams her laptop so hard it almost breaks because she wishes she could kiss tomoya irl

You sure she doesn't like him user?

More like Tomoya is too much of a Beta.

In a japanese way I mean, at fist I thought it was him just being shy but eventually thanks to the novel translation I came to realise he is an insecure manchild so assertive women who can read him like a book and voice it out will be a theat to his pride.

That's why Megumi who can understand him as much as the others won't just spit it out and let him have his tiny pride untouched which ironically is why he thought of her as boring, plain, not out standing.

Are you the author of Oreshura?
Fucking hacks pretending the obvious winner isn't going to win to keep writing more filler.

>spice things up

The heroine of the first game was different, but it's not like she was more exciting. In fact, Megumi's real personality was what inspired him to make a second game.

It's funny that you intentionally leave out the part where Megumi defied all Tomoya's initial criticism and he uses her real personality as the base for his second game that aims to be better than the first one. In the end, she is going to win because she is the only girl that makes sense to win.

I agree with your post except

>she is the only girl that makes sense to win.
>only girl

Yeah, Tomoya admitted Eriri could have won if she didn't screw up after V6, but after that Megumi end is the only one that makes sense.

Well, Eriri makes sense as well but I like to think Maruto isn't gonna pull another WA2 on us.

No, that's Kosaki by miles.

>not picking the best girl in the world

>Tomoya half-jokingly asks Megumi to come over to his place and continue their discussion. Unexpectedly, she immediately agrees and the two find themselves in Tomoya's room having a love consultation session for him. Megumi seems to have gotten Tomoya to admit that Eriri is his first love. She asks him if he's going to confess to Utaha, who graduates the next day. Tomoya says Megumi's questions are getting too much for him and asserts that he admires Utaha (as a writer).

Tomoya's meta talk leveled at creepy and delusional otaku is also a self meta directed at himself. Can't have girls with attitude who's strong enough to avoid offering dependency moe or else they won't appeal much to those otaku.

>submissive
Megumi was literally the most assertive girl when it came to get shit done for the circle's sake. She was the responsible of getting Eriri and Utaha aboard and creating the circle and exerted influence on all members afterwards. Most of the fun had was thanks to her.

Chitoge is obviously an exception.

Nah she's the rule.

Well I'm not a Megumifag but she looks really fucking cute in that pic
Also the MC is weak

>defied
Not really. It's mostly the influence of bonding that rationalizes acceptance and endearment after prolonged times spent being around one another.

There was nothing meta about it. Strong independent women are simply not fit to be heroines of a galge where romancing via weakneses and vulnerabilities form both sides allows for strong mutual development.

>No, you're wrong, Megumi.
>It's not that I'm getting carried away. I just can't stop.
>When you're reading the script, your main heroine act is perfect.
>...no, you're becoming my main heroine.
>You're beautiful, cute, and moe.
>I just can't take my eyes off you. I don't want to let go of you.

If she really was bland and boring like he initially accused her of being, he would not spend funnier and cuter moments with her than he does with the other girls. Eriri wouldn't have befriended her either.

Tomoya is wrong and doesn't know what he's talking about. There are a ton of strong girls like Utaha who still have a vulnerable side to show moe. It's obvious he only said that because it's what he thought and perceived reality. He was projecting.

"Girls with attitude who's strong enough to avoid offering dependency moe" often manifest as stubborn girls who won't seek help/refuse help/won't open up out of pride, essentially putting up a front. These may be more 'troublesome' but it appeals to the desire to be depended on all the same and not uncommon in the slightest.

The point is that Utaha never shows her vulnerabilities to Tomoya (or he never perceives them) because they're on a whole different wavelength. If she did, she'd stop being the flawless Utaha-senpai he admires and respects. A girl with vulnerabilities (that he never sees in Utaha) is not ideal for a galge.

without vulnerabilities*

Tomoya is getting carried away by his acting and excitement. He'll return to his default Eriri love next time she sees him.

literally >>>/reddit/ the girl

Nah, Chitoge. Deal with it.

There is quite a good explanation for this one.

it's Nu-Male Cuck: The Anime, what you expect

MC likes boring girls.

Woah, first Megumi is acting, now Tomoya is. When will you stop with the acting meme?

But they're acting. A little playing along out of script doesn't mean anything.

>I don't want you because I worship you.
>If I can't worship you, I don't want you.
WHY

The whole point is that they start off acting and then it Owly becomes real.

If you're an Eririfag then you're insulting your own girl since Tomoya has liked Eriri for the longest time.

Tomoya is an idealist. He thinks Utaha is too much of a goddess for a lowly human like him. He will never consider the possibility that an author may be in love with her fan.

Poor Utaha, she was author-zoned since before the series even began.

Its amazing how harem can lead to SJW cuck post.

>eririfags in denial about losing
>utahafags coming up with excuses like tomoya thinking she was too much of a goddess for him to try and lessen the fact that they lost so early

Not him, but liking Eriri was before Tomoya changed and became inspired by some other girl who he's crazy for. A soft spot due to their past can't hold up to the imagined dream girl Tomoya gets off from Megumi.

>>Are you the author of Oreshura?

I thought Silver had won already? She better win for maximum Orange salt.

Maruto turned into a hack. A shame since WA2 was decent.

Silver a shit.

Just wait until Utaha loses KM, the tears will be glorious.

I like Megumi more than Utaha, but it's a fact that Tomoya sees Utaha as a goddess. I don't remember how many times the narration repeats this.

Nobody won yet and some readers see a no love ending where nobody wins will happen. Orange should win though. She deserves it the most.

Orangefag detected.

But Tomoya now gets off way more from the real Megumi.

Being upset because the boring girl will win isn't denial.

>Liking Silver
And yet, I bet you're Megumifag.

>Eririfag is upset because the superior girl will win

Of course.

Everyone knew the main girl was going town. That is what's unfortunate.

>Megumifag is happy the inferior girl is going to win
Typical.

Utaha is best.

>girl with better and more developed personality is somehow inferior

Because she lost her hat.