Is it time we give back the Falklands to the argies?

Why do we still hold on to some irrelevant islands with only a bunch of peasant sheep-shaggers? I think it wiser to give it back, just like hong kong, and be done with it instead of wasting tax money for nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

raf.mod.uk/history/OperationBlackBuck.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=xJlsDiC9TBI
youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
youtube.com/watch?v=C9afD-vu5KM
theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/22/books.france
archive.is/3xhqH
scielo.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=s0717-71942002003500009
informatesalta.com.ar/noticia/126150/denuncian-que-bolivia-corrio-100-metros-la-frontera-con-argentina-en-salta
argentinosalerta.org/node/1255
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Pablo.

they have a shitton of natural resources, that's why they're are so important

The Falklands are British. The people on them are British. The island has been part of the UK for over a century, but hasn't ever been fully under the control of Argentina.

So no. Are you really so cucked you want to cede territory to fucking Argentina?

Wanna trade?

It still amazes me they successfully used those avro vulcans for that bombing raid

The waters around the islands are FULL of oil, UK isn't giving them to anyone.

Not to mention that the Falklands residents consider themselves British, not like either country gives a shit about them. They'd kill them all for that liquid gold.

>some irrelevant islands with only a bunch of peasant sheep-shaggers

Something something the entirety of Britain something something. You know what I mean.

Holding onto small islands off their coasts is a proven method of making foreign types mad as fuck. What are you proposing as an alternative?

Islas Malvinas son Britannia's, argiefaggot.

Hell no.
The UK's white people might need those islands to escape the darkness.

pro-tip - giving them 'back' to US would make as much if not more historical sense, and the argy tears would be truly priceless...

they give us a claim to the south pole, plus are important for strategical military reasons

It´s important to have easy acces to get past antarctic ice.

Don´t know what´s out there, pic related is a possibility.

those aren't valid arguments onto the legal cuestion about Malvinas

>they're british
no, they're under british control

>the people on them are british
that doesn't matter, since years ago it is decided that the Malvinas cuestion is a sovereign conflict between Argentina and the uk

>the islands have been part of the UK for over a century
that's not how it works

>hasn't ever been fully under the control of Argentina

yes, it had been, and they had been under the control of spain, and therefore (for uti possidetis iure) under our control too

I saw that doco, completely amazing job by the RAF. The mind boggles.
raf.mod.uk/history/OperationBlackBuck.cfm

I also had the pleasure of seeing the Vulcan at Finningley Air Show back in the day, it was LOUD and took off at what seemed a 45degree angle the instant tyres left tarmac.

>Operation BlackBuck
How unfortunate.
youtube.com/watch?v=xJlsDiC9TBI

Gott strafe England.

>sol and bol
lol!(?)

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
I was listening to this while reading your comments that you were kind enough to post in English. Thanks lads.

Gib back north too pls

Why? China is actually a military threat while Argentina is on par with the Vatican in terms of military might

I mean I know it's not the best place in the world but it's not nice to talk about Scotland like that

>comparing us to the vatican

holy shit at least the vatican has some influece

Did you hear about our sub that got lost with 44 people on board a few days ago?

we can't even host the g20 on next year

anyways, the malvinas is not going to be resolved through force, so neither the UK nor Argentina can threaten with force

We reserve the right to take all Western Hemisphere land ceded by European powers

Ipso facto go fuck yourself

Because it is theft?
How are you going to feel if your belonging got stolen while you were away?

Fuck off OP.
Sage.

It's pretty funny. "They're not British because Britain is 13,000km away. They're ours because Spain, 11,000km away, once had them".

just give it to us
argies btfo
pirates btfo
uruguay über alles

>t.historylet
Argentina was part of Spain before

that's not what i'm saying aussie

they're not british because they're ours; we have all the historical titles that make us rightful owners of the islands while the UK hasn't none

Based Uruguay, my favourite country.

>No soy un porteño

Not easy being a Brit in Argentina when they're so fucking obsessed with the islands.

Also OP, end your miserable existence of self-hatred.

The UK can move some of its population to the Falklands if global warming ever gets really bad.

No. You should be colonizing more of south-america.

>says the country already colonized by the Chinese

i'm sorry, our people still has that stupid mentality of hate any british for a war that happened decades ago, that nobody wanted and that was useless to both sides

at least we still have based people

youtube.com/watch?v=C9afD-vu5KM

OP is a poof
we'd go to war for all clay under the flag, maybe next time we'll glass buenos aires just for a laugh.
nothing would be lost

The day Britain cedes the Falklands is the day we confirm you are irredeemably cucked forever.

>b-b-b-but our papers say its ours...

argentinian cuck, stay butt blasted.

If the Falklands war never happened they probably would have been handed over by now. Now you're never getting them.

It's not theft when it's war. It's a prize, and you get them by winning.

The west-coast is lost, just like the USA. Except arguably worse because it's also a crime and drug ridden shithole filled with chinks.

They want it go take it. Just make sure Maggie don't find out. Bitch will come back and kick your ass.

you already tried and got BTFO by a bunch of locals

>MUH STIC IS BIGGER

nigger

If the Argentinians want them so bad they can try and fucking take them. Just be mindful they don't get BTFO like last time.

Except that we've owned it for over a hundred years, and you never did.

theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/22/books.france
>"Excuse me. I had a difference to settle with the Iron Lady. That Thatcher, what an impossible woman!" the president said as he arrived, more than 45 minutes late, on May 7 1982. "With her four nuclear submarines in the south Atlantic, she's threatening to unleash an atomic weapon against Argentina if I don't provide her with the secret codes that will make the missiles we sold the Argentinians deaf and blind."
seems anyone living in the argie capital today is in debt to the frogs

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

archive.is/3xhqH

thanks for trying to pull another rhodesia cunt

No matter how pathetic your country becomes

No matter how weak your country becomes

No matter how frustrated your country becomes

No matter how damaged your country becomes

It will never be this mad.

It's okay, I've met many based Argies here. Most people here love everything British so it's good.

>nigger

The Falklands are a CIA outpost and secret stopping ground for clandestine trips by spooks and nazis going to/from Antarctica. You've heard the stories about nazis going to Antarctica before/during wwII....they vacationed in Argentina. The bloodlines hold onto the Falklands

you have control of it for over a century, nothing more

(i'm sorry for this international public law to local law adaptation) if some muslims occupy your house for a few years, does that make it their property?

hint: no

you only have the factual control over the island, but the rights over them is ours

>Benny is a secret agent
Or are you suggesting it's the penguins? That would be more believable.

If the muzzies can hold off an army, they can have it.
Give your country back to Spain.

Okay so Argentina can give back the land it took from Chile and Bolivia then?

After all, that's more recent than the British acquisition of The Falklands

If you want someone out of your house, you call the cops, or failing that you move them yourself.

Well, do something if you can.

I want one of those now. £2.16? Fucking bargain.

It would be if you didn't own it anyway.

>only factual control

no
we dont want your muslims thank you very much, at least ours behave

I didn’t think it was possible but now I’m starting to realize that Argentinians MUST actually be white because Bongs give all the other brown people whatever they want including their daughters.

why they have enough force take the island if not stay silent and dont waste our time.
the weak should shut up

During WWII they were part of the UK territories. British forces "invaded" the islands to stop the Germans from taking them following their invasion of Denmark. Once the war ended they were just given back.

Why do you think their sub vanished?
It got to close to our islands

irrelevant to this matter, spain already recognized our independence almost two centuries ago while our claim over malvinas has not ceased for a minute.
>calling the cops
>so they enforce the LAW
wow

also, the thing is, as the UK is a sovereign country we can't force them to do something they don't want to do, that's why they can eternally hold the malvinas for themselves

we didn't stole anything from chile

scielo.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=s0717-71942002003500009

and if anything, bolivia has stolen our territory this years (100mts)

>>calling the cops
>>so they enforce the LAW
>wow
>
>also, the thing is, as the UK is a sovereign country we can't force them to do something they don't want to do, that's why they can eternally hold the malvinas for themselves

So if your country can't do anything because it's too weak, but think asking nicely will get you anything - Get cucked I guess?

also i'm sorry for the grammatical mistakes

informatesalta.com.ar/noticia/126150/denuncian-que-bolivia-corrio-100-metros-la-frontera-con-argentina-en-salta

argentinosalerta.org/node/1255

yes, we can't do anything through force, but it doesn't matter anyways, as i said, the malvinas cuestion is not going to be resolved through force, that's already signed (by argentina and the UK too)

also

>bigger stick wins
that's niggery m8, why don't you embrance laws and civilization?

Why doesn't the map say Malvinas Islands?

You deserve the gallows OP

>that's niggery m8, why don't you embrance laws and civilization?
Haven't you seen his flag? He is a yank, what did you expect?

If it's yours by right, but the laws of civilization fail you, you do something about it.

Or, bitch about it and get laughed at by fat Americans like me.

That's an absolute nonsense story

That's a really good looking note.

>them 'back' to US
Yes, give the falklands back to us.
What's the falklands again?

Sorry, I didn't realize I was getting in the middle of a civilized discussion between two progressive nations. Please carry on with your prissy debate chaps.

The US is a country because George Washington's stick was bigger than Cornwallis's stick. That's how things are done in the west. We had some help from the French too.

that's a real thing; its a meme place like kekistan.

>spain already recognized our independence
Are you claiming to have won the war, or that it's still on? Because last time I checked, you'd called off the invasion and gone home. Well, mostly gone home.

Fuck off with your bait the brits are helping us finding our sub we are cool now.
The only retards that think we are entitled to the falklands in the first place are KKs and they are no longer in government.
The only way to take them is by force and guess what our military (and veterans) were shitted by the public and governments for 40 years, especially the last 10.

t. uncle fought in war and he respects the British

>Giving something up for nothing in return
>Wise
What happened to you Dad?

We could do you a swap for Ibiza if you want. Consider all the coal burning that goes on there they're about equal in fossil fuel reserves.

For the argies it wasn't an "invasion" but a Reconquista since the island is not ours in the first place
Maybe you should get your terms right

That's only because you have no clue how important Antarctica will be.

When the penguins start an uprising, the natives might get them back.
Until then, it's finders keepers.

The UK was the first country to settle the islands, long before Argentina existed

he Falklands belong to Australia

Australia belongs to Argentina, give it back.

That is not how territorial claims work lad
Ever heard of uti possidetis iure?
>Spanish empire collapses
>island not owned by any country for over 3 decades
>Argentines send an expedition to inherit the island by uti possidetis iure
>our butthurt ancestors come, expel them away and steal it
Think again

>ally of a satelite state
>a literal spy cam in your garden
Stop being so cucked.

i'm saying that spain already recognized our independence from them, so they can no longer reclaim SA, while argentina never ever stopped the claim over malvinas, that's the difference between that and this
if you are refering to the 1982 war, let me say that war means nothing, it was useless to both sides because in actual times, war is forbbiden so it can be used as a way to acquire territory

it was so useless that not even the UK mentions it as an argument
no, it was first discovered by spaniard saviors (this is confirmed by historical maps of that time) and the first settlement was that of Bounvaiville (port louis in 1763/4)
then the french "sell" the settlement to spain due to diplomatic and political claims over it, so even the french settlement is considered as spaniard now
then port egmont was founded later (this was done in complete secrecy so it couldn't be Effective Occupation) and dissocupied when spain claimed over it to the UK, who accept the evacuation of port egmont in spain favour and admitted the sovereing of spain over malvinas
by Uti possidetis iuris, it doesn't matter if we didn't exist at that time, we we inherited the islands and the rights over them

My question is, why is the Falklands a backward farm when it could be some metroparadise or something.

rightful japanese clay

They would at least make something of the islands, seriously it is still a farm after 200 years of being a settlement.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
I believe this sums it up.

what the fuck are you talking about I said respect not sucking balls

Really, because they have been a bunch of lazy sheep shaggers, the Falklands should be sold to Argentina to fund Brexit and we buy Donetsk People's Republic instead and make it an oversees territory. What have the Falklanders done for us after us liberating them, NOTHING.